• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Good luck with your scan on Tuesday MrsG - FXed for BIG follies!!!

Ty - I got BFN before my positive but I suspect that was cause I was using IC tests. I tested with FMU friday mroning and nothing not a hint of a line but then got dark lines that afternoon on a FRER! The IC were supposed to be 25miu too so shows how different tests can be x

Good luck for testing tomorrow, Huggles! :dust:
I should have a 3 week old baby too Try. Im here if you need to talk :hugs:
xx

Ooooooooh - will bw checking in tomorrow morning to see how those BFPs are coming on!:happydance:

Try - what a lovely aunty you must be - I feel for you, many of my friends have babies that were born when mine should have been and I know it's hard to hold them but harder not to!:cry:

The doc just wanted to talk to me about my cortisol levels which were higher than the acceptable range. She thinks it's because I took my first round of steroids that morning but said that after this pg she will have them checked again - hopefully she'll have a longgggggg wait!SHe also reassured me that my lack of symptoms was the meds and to enjoy. SHe's actually really great, the first doc I've come accross who really seems to care, she been in touch with the other hospitals I'm involved with and is really keeping tabs. It's a great relieve not to feel I'm the only one fighting my corner and if all is ok with this baby I'm sure it'll be in no small part down to that.

My daughters party was amazing - she had so much fun! I felt sad for the handful of children who's Mums couldn't wait to get away (most stayed as they are still quite little), they were all the clingy ones who wanted to dance with me the whole time and I just wanted to say "this precious time doesn't last long". Having said that I do totally understand how necessary a break can be, it just made me a bit sad!:shrug:

Anyhow - fingers crossed for Valentines testers and happy Valentines day to you all

Huggles, so excited, cant wait for you to test!!!! :dance:

Chili, hey! Glad to hear about your wonderful doctor and that the party was awesome! :winkwink:

MrsG, good luck with your scan!!! xx

Milo, yes tests can be very very different.

So I am on clomid (first round) after 19 months of ttc. I thought clomid dries up your cm but all I have to say is "whooooosh"! I feel soaking wet. My undies have been very damp for days! I keep changing them and going to the bathroom to clean....its crazy!!!!

Sorry for TMI!

Anywho, I am having IUI as soon as I get a pos opk (well the next day) and was wondering if anyone else has ever had it done and if it hurts?
When I had my hsg the other day, it hurt!

Try, I didn't do the IUI but I don't think it would hurt, might be slightly uncomfortable but that really should be minor. I'm surprised to read about all the CM! You're lucky! I really dried up. You might want to get some panty liners!

Chilli, you're doctor sounds great! I'm so glad you have one you really trust and like, that's so important!

Shelleney, FX'd for tomorrow!

Morning! :hi:

Just bought my test. Still no sign of the witch. Going to test this evening as see what happens. I am now officially 2 days late. It could just be due to the stress etc of moving house, but i'm really hoping for a valentine's bfp!

Huggles - Exciting! What is holding you back from testing now??? Not pushing you of course...whenever you are ready...I hope it holds happy news for you.

Grandbleu - I want to test at home with dh. We're both at work at the moment. I would have tested this morning but i didn't have a test yet having already used it on Wed - 11dpo (bfn). I originally thought AF was due on saturday but then i realiesd i'd miscalculated and she was only due yesterday. Only she didn't arrive. So i figured if she still hadn't arrived by today (normally here by 10am) then i'd buy a test and try again. But I would really like dh to be with me this time. I normally test alone but for some reason this time i want him there...

oooh Huggles you are teasing us!

I'm having a bit of a day today - just been blubbing my heart out to a song I posted in MC thread. The anniversary of losing my Soloman - the first of my losses and the beginning of this nightmare - is coming up and I just feel the need to grieve him. We bought a tree to remember him by and every time at this year it gets silver buds on it that look like teardrops - I never knew I had the capacity to cry as much as I did for him.

:hugs: Chilli
That tree sounds really beautiful xx

:hugs: Chilli.

Good luck for tonight Huggles.

:hi: everyone Happy Valentines :kiss: :flower:

Well, did two different tests tonight, both bfn :sad1:
I'm definitely not getting my february forever baby :cry:

Hi everyone! I know I haven't been posting much in this thread, but I have been reading it and following along! I just wanted to let you all know that I tested a day or so early today and got my BFP! Was a nice VDay present for DH and I. FX'd that this one sticks!

boooohhhhh - so sorry Huggles - a March hare instead? or a little lamb. Stay strong and enjoy cuddling up with your man to comfort yourself

Sorry for the bfn huggles :hugs:

Congrats Amberyll!!

Sorry about the BFN Huggles. :hugs: When is AF due? You're not out, until the hag shows her ugly face.

Congrats again Amber! :winkwink:

neffie, the witch was due yesterday morning. Still no sign of her but i'm 16 dpo today and getting definite bfn's so i reckon i'm just late because of the stress of moving house.

You never know. :shrug: You might just be on your way to a late BFP. I've got my fingers x for you. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->