TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Happy Birthday for yesterday Try :flower:

Sorry to hear about those results, like you said it Sucks!!!

Huggles, Its so hard not to test. I managed not to test at all last month I was so fed up previous months getting BFN's. Anyway I hope yours will be a BFP.

I have loads of ewcm and im not trying this month grrrrrrrrrrrrr thats so flippin annoying.....

ewcm and no ttc!!! :( I would be a little annoyed as well.

Its like being all dressed up with no where to go :haha:

It was your Bday too Try??? Sorry about the SA - did they say what your OH can do to improve them...like vitamins or stopping alcohol or ciggies (that is if he drinks/smokes).

oh try - I'm sorry to hear about the SA results but remember it only takes that 1 healthy one. Try not to loose hope. I'm really settling into the mentality that what's destined to be will be. They told my SIL she'd never have kids because of endo and she has 2. They said the first one was a downs baby and she's fine. Have faith, and wishing you a a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blue - been there and exactly like all dressed up no place to go lol hang on, you'll be back in the game before you know it.

Happy belated birthday Mrs. G!

Happy Belated Birthday Try! I really hope the IUI works the first time for you!

Blue, speaking of getting dressed up, how was your thing on Saturday?

Where's Kel?

Mpepe, wishing you luck for your first trip back on the wagon!

AFM, very tired and grumpy today....

Oh Tiger, dont ask. It got cancelled! nevermind, I bought some lovely boots and a nice cardigan to wear aswell. Anyway DH is taking me out sat for a slap up meal in the posh restaurant down the road so I will be wearing new outfit then. Im grumpy and tired too........ blur

Mpepe, I am so patient, after mc I waited about 6months to try so 2 months doesnt seem so bad.

AFM - I have really bad abdominal pains, must be ovulation. Its so painful. does anyone else get pains at ov?? Its prob related to my polyp too.

I'm really struggling to restrain myself and not poas. I'm 10dpo today. Nearly poas last night but managed to talk myself out of it. Then nearly did again this morning. Kind of decided I will probably land up testing tomorrow morning. Originally intended to wait until Saturday (CD31 and 14 dpo) but i don't think i can wait that long. Now it's kind of tomorrow morning or (if i can resist) thursday morning. i just need to know!

I know exactly how you feel - i actually stood in the bathroom and debated with myself about testing for atleast 5 mins this morning before having a pee (sorry TMI!) really really want to test tomorrow but sure it will be BFN and just make me miserable for the whole day at work! Atleast if I wait til the weekend I can keep my misery to myself!

Be strong Huggles and Milosmum! At least wait until Thursday, 12dpo is a good testing day.

Blue, only ever once did I have O pain and that was my first round of clomid, I didn't get it my second round.

Well I caved and I tested and it seems I won't be getting my february forever baby - :bfn: :cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Try - sorry I missed it - hope you had a good time despite your news - that sucks hun, but there is always hope and I believe you'll get there soon.

Huggles - you did well to resist - down with BFNs!!!!!

Bluesky - I had the wierdest "pains" or sensations last time I OV'd, I nearly passed out, so lets hope it's a good sign for you!

Mpepe - I'm afraid I just don't feel up to moving into PAL as have been there before and the pain of dipping in and out is too grim. As far as I'm concerned I'm still not really pg til I get past the 12 weeks, so I hope you don't mind me lurking here.

Bluesky - that must be really frustrating - I hated the months when I had to not TTC because of tests etc, and in retrospect wish I hadn't bothered - I waited 6 months one time - torture!

AFM - had a nice eveing out with my neighbours last night. We live in a circle of 8 houses with a green in the middle and have decided to have a street party for the royal wedding in April which should be great fun - any excuse for a party!

Otherwise - my symptoms are almost non-existent which terrifies me and my doc wants to see me on Friday and I don't know why, so I'm a bit worried right now. SOmetimes I think I'm imagining the whole pg and just going a little bit crazy - although I'm hoping it's just the side effects of the steroids.

Huggles, sorry for the BFN. Not Fair.

Chilli. you stick around here, its not just a testing thread really we are a little group of friends. Stay positive, must be hard but try to be strong.

:hi: everyone else hope your all doing ok!

Thanks Bluesky - it's so good to hear that!

Huggles, It's still early, you're not out until AF comes.

Chilli, I hear ya, I don't really consider myself PG either.

Blue, when is your apt again?

Morning ladies! Hope all is well!

Chilli don't mind you sticking around. Just thought since there are a number of you who all conceived around the same time, might be nice, that's all. And like blue said stay strong and think positive thoughts!

blue - hope dinner is fun!

huggles - sorry about the bfn :(

AFM - had a dream about babies last night but can't remember exactly what it was about. Have a nice day!

Yep, it was my birthday....thanks for the wishes! :winkwink:

I had my hsg today, it was painful! Glad it's over. So now IUI next week!

Hope all the pregger ladies are doing A-OK!

I love you ttc ladies!!! Any more updates?

sorry try :( My cousin's wife said it was bad too but I didn't want to say anything and freak you out because everyone is different. GL next week!

I hopefully will be getting inseminated too next week, the old fashioned way lol (with wine too):wine:

HAPPY BELATED BDAY!!! Try - Sorry about the painful HSG - but :dust: for your IUI next week :happydance:

Mpepe - :thumbup: the old fashion way has worked for centuries :winkwink:

I 2nd what Tiger said - hold out till 12 DPO...you will be better rewarded usually!

AFM: Still no preggo symptoms...mild mild mild cramping...a pulsating L-ovary (which freaks me out)...and that's it...doobedoo...not feeling super pregnant yet either.

Hello, Ladies! I hope your month is going well! I can't believe it is the 10th already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->