TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

there she is.... Kel.

hey hunni- yeah i had a bad couple of days after AF got me last week and then family came and well.......... ya know

Hey Blue- I surely plan on it.... hope you do too sweetie

Congrats on the new bfps! Will update over the weekend! I am off to get pizza and cheese fries with my hubbers and DD.

Mpepe, so beautiful, isn't she? I cried and cried my eyes out. :cry:

So prego girls......can you please tell us eager bump to be's what ALL you did the cycle you got your bfp (this cycle)?......

congratulations again milos mum!
haha Try. you made me laugh about losing control from 7DPO! :haha:
hope you all have a lovely weekend
xx

Congrats milos Mum - here's to a H&H 9 months

Hope you're ok Kels!

Try - I gave some hints in previous post - try grapefruit juice!

I'm gearing up for my beloved daughters 4th birthday party this afternoon - 32 children joining the madness - OMG what was I thinking... disco, pinata, party bags and cup cakes... love it!

shelleney, You have a great weekend as well!

Chili, yes, what were you thinking?.....:rofl: It'll be fun! Have fun! :winkwink:

Has anyone tested lately?

We actually did very little this cycle! Was supposed to be doing SMEP but after the first week of every other night DH had enough and felt 'pressurised' which nearly led to a big arguement. Left off for a few days then DTD the night I got my nearly +ve OPK (never quite went completely positive)missed the next day and BDed again the following day and thats it!

No legs in the air no fancy stuff just pre-natals and a healthy diet (every time I have conceived I've been on a diet and lost a few pounds just before my BFP!)

I know we've been lucky this cycle considering how little effort we actually put in!

xxx

Great Story! I also believe in eating healthy for a little bit before hand helps as thats when i got my bfps!

Congrats again!

Congrats Milosmum!

Kel, we've missed you!

Try, I did clomid with a trigger shot under the fertility clinic's guidance. I got a pos OPK on Monday, Tuesday went in for an US to make sure the eggs were big enough. Did the trigger shot Tuesday night, went to town Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Used Conceive plus and unlike Preseed, there's no applicator so I used an eye-dropper. TMI warning here: The second night as I'm laying with my feet in the air, DH thought too much was spilling out if you know what I mean, so he took the eye-dropper and put some of the boys back in. I know the visual isn't pretty but I think that really helped! Each night I kept my legs in the air for 30min, then just continued to lay there for another 30min before I actually got up.

Has anyone tested lately?

Hey Try :hi:

No I havent tested yet. Due to test on monday (Valentine's Day) as I will be 14DPO. Doing really well not to POAS, as I have hundreds of HPTS here. Just hoping the witch doesnt show up before monday.

Anyone else testing monday?
xx

I think you are very brave to not test....because I would be! :rofl:

I think you are the only one testing on Vday in this particular thread. Good Luck Lady!

Tiger, I am doing IUI, so when I get my pos opk, I call them and then they have me come in the next day for insemination (no sex allowed the day of pos opk :( )

7 weeks 4 days huh? Hooray!

Haha, I wouldnt call it brave.... :nope:
Just dont want to see a BFN. and with my last pregnancy, I got 3 BFNs before i got a BFP.
Good luck with the IUI :dust:
xx

shelleny - good luck with your testing :D FX for you xx

:hi: kels, hope your ok hun? hows everything going xx

congratulations milosmum :D on you :bfp: send us lots of sticky dust! :dust:. i hope you have a very healthy and happy 9months :D xx

im cd8today, going for my follie scan tuesday, FX for one if not two large big follies :D xx

Thanks MrsG.
And good luck for your scan on Tuesday, FXd for big follies!
xx

Haha, I wouldnt call it brave.... :nope:
Just dont want to see a BFN. and with my last pregnancy, I got 3 BFNs before i got a BFP.
Good luck with the IUI :dust:
xx

Awwww :hugs: See even you know there is a such thing as bfn's before bfp's!!!

My sister came here with my 13 month old nephew and 1 month old neice today. I think I held that little baby girl almost the entire time she was here!!! :cloud9: My sister and I were due one week apart from each other. I should have a 3 week old as of now. I held back my emotions (wasnt too bad really), and my sister asked me 'how come her cries don't annoy you' and I responded with ' I think I want this so badly that I don't even notice'......I just kept consolling the baby and loving it up.

I can't wait.

Chili, how was your doctor's appointment on friday? I'm sure everything is ok right? Just standard stuff?.....

I will also be testing monday (provided the witch doesn't show her face tomorrow!). AF was supposed to arrive today (CD 32 - 15 dpo) but she's not here yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->