• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

sorry huggles:hugs:

congrats amber!:thumbup:

Try glad the cm is abundant and the clomid is going well!

Hi :flower: to kel, blue, grand, tiger, chilli, cla and anyone else I'm missing.

AFM cd 8 today and already getting ewcm so the bd'g has commenced! And getting tender bb's which usually happens hsortly before the big O! Really not expecting anything this cycle and somewhat worried because if the doc couldn't get a small pipelle in for the eb, that doesn't leave much room for DH's little swimmers to get in. Well I need to try for a good couple of months before I will go back to the ob/gyn. I have comitted to not buying any opk's and just bd'g every second or third day unitl I see a temp increase. I really spent so much money on the digital ones I really can't stand spending anymore on tests unless they are HPT's and I'm seeing a BFP on it!

Woohoo for egg white cm! :wohoo: My cm is crazy....really! Never seen anything like it.....5-6 days already! Still no positive opk!
I buy my digi ones off ebay (check expiration dates) but I only pay about $20.00 and they last me 2 cycles!

Have Fun girlfriend! :sex:

Morning Ladies :hi:
sorry i didnt post yesterday, busy being romantic with OH :haha:
anyways, I got a BFN yesterday :nope:
still no sign of witch yet, so Im trying to stay positive.
as ive mentioned before, I had 3 BFNs and AF was a week late before I got my BFP last time, so FXd.

sorry for your BFN Huggles. FXd for a late BFP too.

congrats again Amber.
xx

Ooooh enjoy being romantic with DH! :winkwink:

Sorry for the bfn :(

Fingeres crossed XXxxXX

well im day 11 today, got my follicle scan tomorrow at 4pm so im looking forward to seeing two or at least one nice juicy eggy in there :) hopefully this is our month.
we have done a spell this month to help with fertility, a fresh free range hard boiled egg, painted gold (or silver for fertility) but mines gold, ive wrote my name on it and 'A baby for me so mote it be' and it goes under your bed for 7days :) hopefully it will help us. feel like weve been trying for ages, like im begining to give up hope.

How are you all? congratulations on the bfp, my testing day will be march 1st ish :)
lots of love and dust :dust: xxx

Ooooh sounds interesting! Keep us posted! I hope you see what you are looking for!

Wouldnt the egg be stinky after a day or two?

Hi everyone! Funny thing happened on the weekend that I forgot to tell you ladies was that on Friday evening, my DH was out with his buddy walking down the street and someone threw an egg at him. Went all over his wool coat and shoes. He was so upset and I said maybe it was my egg or a sign???? lol

:rofl: Sorry.....had to laugh! :lol:

Hi ladies,

Try and Mpepe :dust: fx that u catch that egg!!

Good Luck tomo Mrs G

AFM, its really strange when your not trying how you still notice the symptoms I thought were preg symptoms the last few months. Sore bb's and bloating. Anyway perhaps now I wont symptom spot when I do try as it seems that I have the symptoms anyway lol.

I AM going to catch the eggy this cycle! (trying some PMA)

When are you ttc again? Have you bd'd at all during your fertile period???

AFM, still very abundant cm...stretchy, clear and no positive opk yet. But I had ovary cramps allllllll day long today. Here's hoping I get a positive tomorrow! :winkwink:

Good luck try!!!!!! F'x for you!!!!

AFM - just got back from the dentist to have a few small cavities filled and have a monster headache so no bd'g for me tonight. Also, cm is kind of dry so Sunday's cm must have been a fluke. Will get back on schedule tomorrow. Have a good night everyone. Oh and can I say I really hate dentist appointments!!!!

No Try not bd'd at all this month, Op is 2 weeks today so will prob wait 1 af after then get back to it! Hopefully April time.

Booooo to going to dentists. Best to get it out of the way before your pregga's thou.

:hi: to everyone hope your having a good week.

Morning everyone!

blue - booo is right! Glad your op is coming up fast so you can get it over with! Is it an out patient procedure or will you have to stay in the hospital for a bit?

good blue - always better to recuperate at home. My neighbour across the road had her first baby without an epidural (very quick labour) and wanted to leave the hospital right after the birth but they made her stay for 24 hours before leaving!

afm - cd 10 today so going to try:sex: every other day if case I O late because we can't afford to run out steam! Hoping I catch that egg but also not trying to get my hopes up because it will probably take a number of cycles:shrug:

Have a good afternoon everyone!:hugs:

Its evening here now and im about to eat my dinner. Home made curry YUM!

Sounds yummy Blue!

Good luck Mpepe! Do you think you're up for tonight after the dentist's?

Thanks tiger - Mouth is still sore but don't want to miss out, you know. Sometimes I O early and would kick myself in the arse if I missed it! I also noticed that when I bd'd several days before O, I was able to conceive vs. waiting closer to O day. How have you been feeling?

Blue - dinner sounds great!

we miss you too kels :) i hope your doing ok, praying for you xxx

To all those with eggs. . . paint them gold, im hoping this will be our month hehehe :D xxx

afm - follical scan showed one 17mm follie on my RIGHT ovary :D in my whole clomid journey its always been my left ovary so im hoping right is positive and it can now hold an egg so im happy, Bd'ing every other day and im not telling dh when i ovulate as dont really want to make him impotent because he feels he is having sex on demand haha!
FX this cycle is our bfp cycle :D xxx

Shelleney, how have you come along this cycle?

Hey blue, mpepe, kels, mrsg (love the follie!), neffie, tiger, chili and anyone else I didnt mean to miss :hi:

:witch: finally got me this morning - 4 days late!

I suspect I probably didn't ovulate this month and that's why she was so late - typical that my first proper ttc month i don't even ovulate! :growlmad:

But at least I now know where i am and can officially start ttc cycle 2.

Oh Huggles. Im sorry to hear the witch got you Hun. Hope next cycle is the one for you.

Oh Try, I dont know whats going on with me this cycle?
Im now CD34, 17DPO. I had BFNs on 14DPO and 16DPO. But still no sign of AF.
Any words of wisdom? Hope you're ok??
xx

shelley - that sounds exactly like i was this cycle. Bfn on 11 dpo and two on 16 dpo. Witch finally got me today which is 19 dpo. Perhaps you didn't ovulate this month and she will get you soon? That's what i suspect happened with me. Fx'd you get a result soon, one way or the other - the wondering is awful :hugs:

Aww, thanks for the advice Huggles. Sorry that this has happened to you too. At least you can now start a new cycle. I hope I get an answer one way or the other today.
xx

Yes, it's definitely better knowing, even if it's not the answer you'd like, it's still better knowing for sure :hugs:

Hey girls! :hi: I am working so I cannot really chat until I get home. Had my first IUI this morning. Due to DH's 1% morphology issues we were fortunate enough to get 20 million sperm post wash, with 89% motility!! I am hoping they find there way and make us a prouder mom and dad! Eeeck, I guess I am now in the 2ww!
I'll catch up later when I get home.
Fingers Crossed!!! XXXXX

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Huggles - Sorry that the :witch: got you. :hugs:

Try - Hope you guys catch that eggy! :thumbup:

:wave: to everyone else.

AFM, I hope to have a testing update for you ladies on Saturday. That is when I'm due to test (14 dpo). That's of course if I don't chicken out. I'm scared to be quite honest. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->