TTCAL February Forever Babies - 50% BFP's! 10 testers

Hi girls - it's all going on here. Sorry I've been a bit quiet - been in fear of my appt today and not very sociable.

Huggles - let's hope it's the last AF for a long time now!

Neffie - eeeekkkkk, you're so patient!

Try - everything crossed for you!

Shell - I had some weird long cycles last year - I think I was just getting too anxious about it all - hope you get an answer soon.

Mrs G - houraah for the other ovary - hope it's all good.

AFM - hope you don't mind me posting this here, but I had appt this morning. He asked how I felt, I said not very pg at all, he said "hop up and we'll scan you then" I turned to jelly and started blubbing... but my baby has a heart beat.:happydance::happydance::happydance:.. I cried lots more! The next 2 weeks are critical for me as all my losses have been before 8 1/2 weeks so still very anxious but it feels a bit more real now!

Great news Chilli! :dance: Don't worry...this is your forever baby! :hugs:

tryforababy2 - aww wowee :D how exciting, im so happy it went well this morning for you :) FX in two week you will get that much waited for bfp :D oh and as for the egg, its still not smelly so hopefully after the 7days it still wont smell. i put it under sunday so 3days left ha! xx

neffie - yeah im scared to test each month since my MC i hope its a bfp for you. good luck xx

AFM - cd13.. im not using opk's as cant be bothered and dont have the money atm.. im bding every other day and obv know my follie is big enough now so FX.

chilli - congratulations hun, this is your sticky forever baby im sure of it :D xx

how is everyone else? xx

Chilli - that's beautiful news so happy for you! I understand about not being completely calm just yet (I'll be waiting till after 12 weeks to start calming down since that's when I had my M/C) but this is such great news! How far along are you now?

Thanks girls - you're so supportive and it's so nice to be able to share! I'm 6.5 today grand - just ahead of you?

Yep 1 week ahead of me - I hope to have a happy scan like yours as well...waiting till 7 or 8 weeks just in case though I'm such a scaredy cat.

:dust: Try!!!!!

Huggles, do you have some OPK for this cycle?

Shell, I hope something happens soon for you, either a late BFP or AF so you can start getting ready for next time.

Neffie, you do have some patience to wait this long!

Chilli, congratulations on the HB! I know how you feel girl, good luck and prayers for you in the next few weeks!

Grand, how are you feeling?

:hi: Blue and Kel!!!

Fides, where are you in your cycle?

Tiger - good hon - thanks for asking...mini freak outs here and there...I have this fear of an ectopic because of my pulsating L-ovary...it's not doing it anymore but I feel like I'm having "phantom" pains. I had a stomach ache today (I never get them) so I am praying that this is the beginning of M/S - I never suffered it last time so I really want it (I will be changing my mind I'm sure once I have it but it will give me assurance that things are going the right way). How about you??? Any scans in the near future? How're you feeling?

MrsG - Catch that egg...we never used OPKs...too complicated. You seem to have a really solid game plan :dust:

I hear ya on the mini freak outs. I have a scan Monday actually, I should be 8wks 6days then. For the past week I had real mild nausea, didn't get sick, didn't get better with snacking, it was just kind of lingering. Today absolutely nothing so I was freak'in but I work with a girl who does peripheral US, definitely not meant for ob uses by we saw the HB so I feel better now.

Oh that's great news Tiger - good luck on your upcoming U/S but the heartbeat must have been lovely to hear.

I didn't even get to hear it on her machine! We could only see it so I'm anxious about Monday to hear the HB and find out how much baby grew.

Good afternoon all!

Chilli - glad for your good news!

Try - glad your appointment went well and hopefully those little swimmers catch that eggie!

AFM - cd 11 and just waiting to O soon hopefully. Sort of depressed also. I don't even know what I'm waiting for, to ovulate, conceive again so what, I can miscarry again. Just not hopeful anymore. I guess this game has just worn me out.

aww, i'm so sorry you're feeling that way! :hugs: hang in there.

Goodness me ladies so much has gone on in the last 24hrs. My curry was delicious. And we just went for wagamama's after work. Im seriously putting on weight lol we love our food!

All you preggo ladies sound like things are going well, so pleased for u all :hugs:

:dust: and more :dust: for u mpepe, Try and MrsG

Good luck Neffie fx for Sat!

Huggles sorry the old cow got u in the end. Def try OPK's to help u know if u ovulate.

Shell hope u do get your BFP this month.

AFM Sore boobs, AF on the way, no need to test cos we hav'nt BD'd :haha:

Thanks fides and blue, it's just so hard to try and stay positive when there's no certainty that I can carry a pregnancy beyond 5 weeks. I used to be so excited at the thought of ttc and when bd'g time came around I'd get gitty and happy at the thought of trying to make a baby now, all that is flushed down the tiolet. Even if I conceived again, I would not even be able to enjoy it. sorry just in a crappy mood!

Mpepe dont be sorry, we all have times/days/weeks when we feel like that. Its so flippin hard.

Tiger - Great news that you were able to see the HB. :) Good luck for your scan on Monday. :thumbup:

Mpepe - You're not alone....TTC sure can be a bear! Hang in there! :hugs:

Blue - The curry sounds delish! What kind of curry was it?

AFM, I think at this point the reason for my testing on Saturday is "fear" more than "patience". I'm literally frightened of all the 'would bes' of testing before then. Until yesterday, I didn't even think about it, and was just waiting for Saturday to arrive. But I have also been thinking a lot about my MC in the last 24 hours, so maybe that's the reason why I'm feeling this way? :shrug: I don't know, but this has totally caught me off guard. Geez, looks like I'm turning into a basket case even before testing. :wacko: Fun times!!

Neffie - I'm like you I never test until period is due (so basically I never tested because she always came!). However this time was different because my temps were so high and while I have 14 LP they were higher (when looking back at all my previous ones). I made an internal deal with myself that if my temps stayed high or got higher by 12 dpo I would test. I felt 95% confident.

I totally understand being scared though...it was lucky it was pink or I would have been in tears and really mad at myself. You'll have to weigh it out for yourself. :hugs:

Mpepe - It will happen. I'm so sorry you are feeling tired of this journey. I wish there were better answers for you so you could be 100% confident that the next baby would be your forever one. You have to keep on trying...the end result no matter how long it takes or how many disappointments along the way will all be worth it and this part will all seem like a distant memory. Eye on the prize love. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->