TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

nite, those are great signs as weird as that sounds... hormones do weird things to your brain! I had a scary dream too early on with this pregnancy :( your appt is coming up fast!

ready... holy crap!! I looked at the ic because I started at the top where I hadn't read yet.. and I swore I saw a faint line on the IC. then I scrolled down and HOLY CRAP IT'S A BFP!!! all those sensations down there were that bean snuggling in tight!! congrats!! I know this is your forever bean!!! :happydance:

sap, is DH wanting to talk about it all yet?? I hope you reach a resolution that is best for you and DD

Hi ladies just wanted to say congrats to the new BFPs in here :happydance: I still come back and stalk to see how everyone is doing and hoping to see BFPs!

Sapphire I'm sending you a big hug, I'm sorry you and DH are struggling and I hope you come out of it OK whatever the outcome is. :hugs:

Yeah I can't believe it, haha. Seems to have gone so slowly then I realise I'm nearly halfway! When's your due date hun? x

OMG Ready, I knew it!!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you :)

Looks like I'm the only non-preggo left :rofl:

Wow Elhaym, nearly half way there!

Nite and Lomelly, hope you're both well.

My due date is Jan 7. I'm just going to take this one day at a time and hope for the best.

Sap I'm sorry honey that you're not pg and that Dh is being the way he is. Believe me I know how it goes when all u want to do is be pg and things aren't working that way. I've been wanting another for 7 yrs so I really hope this one stays with me. I've been using blue handled ic's that are so faint, I'm just hoping everything is ok. I go for bloods on tues so we shall see.

ready, it's great they're going to give you bloods. will you also be getting an early scan??

ready, it's great they're going to give you bloods. will you also be getting an early scan??
Ya she will send me in 2 weeks to see that its in the right place and has a heartbeat. Because I had the Ectopic she will be very proactive with monitoring the progression. I'm thankful for that. I def don't feel great, as the day progressed my nipples started to really hurt and I'm on and off with feeling nauseous. My Dh is a smoker and the smell of him is doing me in. Lol poor guy isn't going to get too much lovin if this continues.
The stretching and cramping seems to have stopped, do you think that is bad? Did you have that? It's been so long since your bfp I don't remember. Haha

honestly I didn't have a whole lot of cramping early on, a few episodes of twinges and that was it. it's good the nips are gettin' sore and nausea is making an appearance! means those hormones must be shooting way up! it's great you have an early scan, extra reassurance for you. I had five blood tests and I still demanded an early scan lol

Ready, I'm pretty sure the ICs stay faint for aages so try not to worry. The other symptoms are great. I think the stretching and cramping comes and goes, it's defo not constant. Hope the time passes quickly til your scan!

So I'm trying to stay calm and I am really but my nips were killing me earlier and now they aren't. They are still tender but it has lessened. I would love to bypass the next 8 wks to get to a more stable place in this. Argh!
How was everyones weekend?

Ready: we are in this wait together. I know how you feel. So many people's symptoms come and go. You are still so early. My symptoms have increased in stages. Relax, this is your rainbow!

I'm doing okay. I am more exhausted than I have ever been. I have cried one too many times this week and I don't cry too often usually. My bbs are huge and painful to the point that it hurts sometimes when I sleep. Oh and I'm still soooo bloated, I look like I ate too many cheeseburgers.

Do you guys know when you are supposed to stop sleeping on your stomach and start sleeping on your left side? At this point even though it hurts a little I find myself half sleeping on my stomach half on my side.

hi girls! ive been mia for a bit

nite - yay six weeks! wahoo.

ready - im so excited for you.......prayers this is super sticky this go round.....happy nine months

sap - updates on dh????? sorry youre going through this!

afm - im smepping hard core this month.......i did a reading and im supposed to deliver a baby boy in jan 2013 sooo.........i better make this happen.....lol

nite - besides faith if you remember her......we are the only ones left to get pg after mc.......i can't wait to see us all complete fattys that eat cheeseburgers for an entire nine months! hahaha

someone has got to update our title page soon - how freaking exciting!

Nite-first off, happy 7 weeks! I know they say symptoms come and go especially up to 6 wks as your body is starting to produce hcg. I just hate that pregnancy has been tainted by loss for me (and all of us) that we feel like we are walking on eggshells. I have been talking to this bean and meditating to keep myself centered and calm. As far as sleeping on your back its around 12 wks that they suggest you stop as that's when the placenta takes over and the baby gets bigger. Google it for sure but I believe that's what they say.
Mammas this will def be your month. Smepping is pretty much what we did even though I wasn't using opks. I based it on cm, cp and timing in my cycle. We ended up dtd 9 x in 7 days. Lol Dh was exhausted but it did the trick! Gl honey!
SAP how r things in your world?
Lomelly almost 17 wks, yay!

My ob told me until I'm big and it's uncomfortable for me it's alright, baby is too small to squish. I still sleep on my stomach with one leg up cause I'm hardly showing still. Come on big bump!!!
You're right ready, it's like walking on egg shells. My symptoms were pretty much zero till almost six weeks. Hang in there!!
Nite, sore boobs!! Woohoo!! I was so excited when they hurt :haha: isn't that sad???

Lomelly-I remember waiting and waiting to look pg and I was almost 6 months before anything. But once it started the growth was daily until I was 9 months, couldn't see my toes, had my belly almost touch the steering wheel when I drove and couldn't bend over to tie my shoes...and I wasn't that big! lol Be thankful for these days when you don't have much of anything because soon enough you will be wishing for that body back. haha

Hey ladies,

Wow what a lot to catch up on!

Congrats Ready and Nit! Really happy for you both! Hope they are super sticky beans!

Trying and mammaspath it's just a matter of time.

Trying not heard from you in a while hope everything's ok!

Lomley have you been feeling more secure since you're well into 2nd tri? I've got a serious bloat bump! Can't wait for a proper baby bump!

Afm, Ready i too wished myself strong pregnancy symptoms and i got it.....I have had terrible ms ie vomiting 4-5 times day and night from 6- 11 weeks. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy!!!! Now I wish I wish I was one of those girls that felt normal. Im hoping 2nd tri will bring me that. I have been feeling lots better this past week as im only vomiting once daily now. Got my 12 week dating and nuchal scan on Thursday morning and ovary scan on Thursday afternoon with consultant. It's going to be a tense day but I'm hoping to buy my first baby item afterwards ( even if it's just baby wipes) to make me feel like this is real!
I'm trying to practice sleeping on my left side but I end up all over the place!

Babyjo: Yay congrats!! I hope you post your scan pics for us to see. That is so exciting. Glad you are feeling a little better. My morning sickness has started to kick in. But it's worse in the afternoon and evening lately. I also have a serious bloat bump.

None of my girlfriends suffered from ms during there pregnancies so it came as a shock to my system! Lol! Nit I hope yours doesn't get bad! x

Happy 17 wks lomelly, your baby is an onion! Lol

Welcome back Babyjo, so excited to hear how your scan goes and yes please post pics.

Nite not too long off now for your appt, will you get a scan or will they book that separately?

Sap how are things? How's Dh been?

Mammas this is your month to shine.

Afm I woke up with really tight pelvic(?) Muscles. It was that low. Tmi but I'm already constipated, isn't this a bit early? I prefer being blissfully unaware like I was with my son and completely bypass the first tri! This is going to be soooo long. Lol. I am waking up starving like I haven't eaten in days, which in turn is making me feel ill. BTW I'm nervous about my appt today. I'm hoping my bloods come back ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->