TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Ready, Babyjo is totally right, I agree that line on the second test is DEFINITELY darker. When I first started doing my tests they were not as dark as I had hoped they would be when I was "allowed" to test, it took around a week-week and a half for them to actually darken up to what I thought they should be.

One thing I bought because I was of course paranoid and concerned with numbers and whatnot (I believe we all are, especially in the early stages!!!) early-pregnancy-tests.com has an HCG level test now. Its like 5 tests in one, and it tells you the level-range you are in, it was pretty cool. :) Good luck, and you are right, try not to stress , however hard that may be to do!

Again thanks ladies and sorry for stealing all the time on the thread today, just having a minor panic attack.
Things to do today:
1. Stop panicking
2. Stop obsessing
3. Stop peeing on things
4. Stop googling (this goes with no. 2)
5. Take my own damn advice to enjoy every moment that I am pg even if it's just for today!

Kmwilletts how did you cope with the stress of bleeding/cramping after the "safety" of 12 weeks! That must have been awful! What a fine mango :)

I had my scan earlier than expected today. It was awesome but the photo they left us with wasn't great but I cant believe how far its gone from a ball of cells to this. My due date is now 8 days ahead of the original date given to me.
First scan pick was 5 weeks after LMP but heartbeat was seen flickering away and second was todays with its hand behind its head chillin.

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0370.jpg
    IMG_0370.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
Aww Babyjo, thats an adorable pic :D And hey, awesome to be a full week and a bit ahead of your due date!! The earlier the better! haha :)

Honestly, as far as dealing with the cramping etc, when it first started, I thought it was happening all over again. I cried and cried and then kind of went numb. The sucky part was I had not told ANYONE besides DH about the pregnancy, as we wanted to wait a while to tell anyone. I ended up having to call my Mom and tell her I might have been miscarrying, because the cramping combined with bright red blood didn't appear too good. She drove me to an ER and they said I was not actively miscarrying, and that was a good sign to me, and they also booked me in for an emergency ultrasound a few days later and I got to see the baby kicking away. Made me feel much better about it :) The bleeding subsided, then cramping etc began a week later, and then again a week after that. Ended up having another ultrasound and nothing was found to be wrong. So I am just really happy and incredibly grateful that it has turned out alright so far :)

Km I may look in to that! Thanks for letting me know.

OMG babyjo, sooo adorable! I'm going to call boy on that. Baby is way too chilled and relaxed to be a girl. haha

Km you are one strong lady. Glad everything is fine.

Babyjo that is such a sweet scan of your baby! Congrats!!

Ready: everything will be fine! Enjoy this time...soon you will be feeling symptoms right an left.

don't trust those clearblue conception indicators, they're crap!!! hope your blood test results come back ASAP, I know how much it sucks waiting for them... it's so hard not to panick or stress, but taking it one day at a time will help you through those dreaded 12 weeks..

babyjo, aborable pic!! I'm gonna be different and call girl on that one :haha:

nite, how's the sickness coming along?? it really does suck when we get what we wish for :haha:

km, you're almost halfway!! wow!!! very exciting!

Lomelly the sickness is aweful. And gets worse as the hours of the day roll by. It's 9pm and finally got the kiddos to sleep. Time to pass out...at least I'm not nauseas when I'm sleeping.

Nit- I know exactly how you feel! It totally ruined my entire first tri as I had no energy for anything and you just feel rotten. Just remember it does get better- that's what kept me going! I tried everything- I still wear sea bands in the hope it will help. I hope it doesnt last long for you. x

Aww babyjo, what an adorable scan pic :cloud9:

How scary km, so glad that everything is fine :hugs:

Ready, go get a hobby that doesn't involve peeing on things :haha: Those frers show great progression - I know it's hard not to worry but you have to remember that worrying or not worrying will yield the same outcome - and it's a lot more pleasant not to worry :hugs: (I would totally not take this advice either btw :dohh:)

Nite, please get a fruity ticker :)

Nite-sorry you are feeling so terrible! I hope I don't get ms b/c I'm a really crabby sick person. I had a wave of it this am but not sure if it was ms or low blood sugar.

SAP-you are right though. I need to occupy myself with something else. My dh called my mom yesterday b/c he was worried about me. I wasn't super happy after I talked to the dr. I need to focus on other things rather than this. We are going away tomorrow for the wknd with my sister and her family and my dad and his family so that would occupy me for a while. If I disappear that's why.

Happy 13 wks Babyjo!

Nice blueberry Nit..... I do find it funny how they relate the size to food!

Ready- enjoy your weekend. I went away a couple of times very early on and it really helps taking your mind off stuff.

Nite can't wait to hear about your appt. Update when u can.
Happy Friday everyone!

Hehe you're a fruit now, nite :p how's the sickness coming??

Ready, that will be a nice relaxing distraction for you. Unfortunately I'm getting distracted with work.... I got a giant box of diapers today at Walmart for $35, that's actually my first real baby buy lol (besides a $2 soother)

13 weeks babyjo!! Woo hoo!!!

Looking forward to an update Nite! And yay for blueberries!

Hope you're feeling ok today Ready :hugs:

I wish I could say I wasn't nervous but i am. Good thing I have to volunteer at my sons school for a couple hours before. I was so excited and couldn't wait till today and now I am freaked out. I really hope that it is good news.

totally understandable, nite. I was a nervous mess going into my first scan. I'm sure you'll see a healthy bean!

Baby is measuring 7w and 1d with a beautiful heartbeat! I am so relieved. They pushed me a few days later than I thought but they said everything looked good.

Attachments

• Ultrasound  7w 1d.jpg
    Ultrasound 7w 1d.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe