TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Ready your appointment will be fine. This is not going to be like the last time. It is not to early to be getting constipated, believe me it happens :haha:

Yes, this Friday I get an intravaginal scan. Trying to expect the best here. Since I will be about 7w + 4d I will hopefully for sure see something.

Yay, lomellys baby is now an onion. :haha: I wonder what fruit or vegetable mine is?

I'm an onion! altho I got the crap scared out of me this am... felt kinda crampy with some brown tinged cm, could be from BD'ing, but I called OB to ask what I should do. they suggested a scan and who am I to argue? :haha:

nite, almost time for your scan!! I'm sure they will see a little heartbeat flickering away.

ready, it's never too early for constipation... I had it up until about 12 weeks from when I found out.

good to hear from you mammaspath, hope you're doing well!

sap, any progress on the DH front??

Wow ladies, first off, CONGRATS on the BFP's!!! I haven't been on in a while, but I'm super excited for you all!! Yay, and tons of sticky dust for your lil rainbows! :D

Nite, I'm still finding myself flipping between sort of laying on my side/back/stomach at this point. I caved and bought myself one of those body pillows and I'm incredibly happy I did. Makes it much easier for me to stay on my side at night without doing tossing and turning :)

Congrats again everyone!! Woohoo!!!! :D

Thank you Km!! I can't believe you are already 19 weeks, that is so exciting.

nite - you need a new ticker but 7 weeks???? is that a lime?? i can't remember

km - 19 weeks?? saweet! body pillows are the best, not gonna lie......likem even without being preggo

lomelly -n so excited for your scan!!! POST US SOME PICS!!

nite - i was wrong - its a blueberry!!! love blueberries! YUMMO!

Alright mammaspath I do need a new ticker indeed! How you doing?

Wow KM you are almost half way there, that's amazing!

Well my appt was purely having blood drawn (should get results tomorrow) and booking 2 scans. I have one on May 19th and June 14th which will be forever away. Nite yours is so close you must be excited and I'm sure nervous. Can't wait to hear about it.

Yes...the long awaited US is only days away....can't wait. My all day ms is pretty aweful. I haven't actually tossed cookies yet but I feel nauseated all day long. From the moment I wake up till I fall asleep. Eating sometimes temporarily helps and citrus... I guess the symptoms I wished for are all here. :haha:

Hope your results are great Ready! The 19th isn't too far away, but I'm sure time will drag like crazy.

Woo an onion! I'm sure everything is just fine Lomelly, BD does tend to cause spotting in pregnancy.

Aw Nite, glad you feel pregnant, but sorry you're feeling sick :hugs:

Mammaspath, hope the SMEP works! There seem to be loads of bfps on the SMEP thread, which is encouraging :)

Wow KM, nearly halfway there already!

AFM, no change really. DH is away until Sunday but he is still being kinda weird. I'm just waiting it out really, not ready to throw in the towel... yet!

Nite its good news that things are kicking in to gear even though I'm sure you feel awful. I'm not feeling so confident right now. My boobs aren't as sore and I'm nervous that my bloodwork is going to come back low. I took my cb digi conception indicator and it was only 1-2 wks. Arghhh! Trying to be positive but struggling.

Hi SAP! Maybe Dh is just going through shit. Stressed at work maybe? I hope it all works out well!

Ready, the digi should say 1-2, don't stress hun :hugs: Even if your numbers start low it doesn't mean anything bad, it's how they rise that matters.

I agree with Sap, Ready!

This baby is going to be fine. Have faith.

Thanks ladies! I got my hcg back and its only 57 for 15dpo. I know that still fits in the range but it's on the low side. My dr isn't taking more blood we are just waiting it out until the scan! I have 17 days to be beside myself assuming all goes well. I know things can still be fine I just haven't had the best past experiences. Thanks ladies for the support.

Ok so I'm an admitted poas-aholic and have OCD so I went and bought 2 more frer's because I haven't been happy with my ic lines (ps they are crap). The first one is 2 days ago and the 2nd is today, both around 5 mins.

Attachments

• frer101.jpg
    frer101.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11
  • frer3.jpg
    frer3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 13
I just feel like it should be blazing right now but maybe that's from looking at too many tests from others. I need to stop obsessing and just let it be. I'm sure I gave you this advice last week didn't I Nite? haha Oh what's that? Maybe take my own advice? Right got it!:thumbup:

Ready the second one is darker for sure! Get two more digitals. 1-2 weeks is perfect for now! Mine was like that. Test in 7 days then 10 days only using digitals. Mine went from 1-2 weeks to 3 weeks plus in 7 days so try not to panic. x

Thanks Nite, Mamaspath, Ready & Sap :) It's been exciting but I also had scares along the way. I wanted to definitely pop by to share, I had bleeding several times in conjunction with intense cramping from around 12.5 weeks all the way to 15.5 weeks roughly, and everything has turned out A-OK so far, no idea what caused the bleeds at all though

Really got my fingers crossed for you Ready! I'm not sure about numbers either myself, but I do know the ranges can be pretty ridiculous in difference, below is some info I found on the levels. I really hope these next two weeks fly by for you and that you get your scan and everything is going smoothly :)
3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal: <9.5 mIU/ml

Mamaspath: Good luck with the SMEP! It worked awesome for us when we tried it. Will you be using the Instead cups to keep everything "in"? We did and it was success for us, I sure hope it works out for you too!
:

I just feel like it should be blazing right now but maybe that's from looking at too many tests from others. I need to stop obsessing and just let it be. I'm sure I gave you this advice last week didn't I Nite? haha Oh what's that? Maybe take my own advice? Right got it!:thumbup:

Exactly! Why are we so incredibly bad about taking our own advice? I guess that's why we have each other. To keep supporting through thick and thin and bouncing advice off each other :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->