TTCAL January BFP wannabees Thread!!! **3 BFPS's!!***

Holy moly Nite - 12 weeks already! Sorry you're feeling rough hunni. I had sciatica when I was preggo with Holly, it was agony so I sympathise a lot :hugs:

Ready, I hope that icky feeling goes away soon. I keep hearing about the 50 shades of grey books - sounds like I'm missing out :lol:

Lomelly, Mammas, hope you're both well.

AFM, DH is looking for a flat for us to rent so hopefully we'll be living together full time in the next couple of months.

Holy moly Nite - 12 weeks already! Sorry you're feeling rough hunni. I had sciatica when I was preggo with Holly, it was agony so I sympathise a lot :hugs:

Ready, I hope that icky feeling goes away soon. I keep hearing about the 50 shades of grey books - sounds like I'm missing out :lol:

Lomelly, Mammas, hope you're both well.

AFM, DH is looking for a flat for us to rent so hopefully we'll be living together full time in the next couple of months.

That's great Sap! New place...new start!!:thumbup:

Today my ms and fatigue is soooo much worse. I thought that it was supposed to be easing off. :haha: Seriously everyday it's getting worse. Is it supposed to get worse before it gets better. At this point as far as I can remember my symptoms are stronger than with DD.

Hope y'all are doing okay :hugs:

Nite, I had that feeling with my 2nd. The nausea got pretty intense, as did the fatigue, and I honestly remember thinking "holy man, how do people do this more than once if it feels this bad!?" and then it kind of all of a sudden got better shortly after. I just remember a short while later actually realizing I wasn't sick or super tired anymore :) It does get better!!!! :D

Thank you for the reply km. That is exactly what I am going through. I have two other children and I'm like can I do this again, at this point doing the dishes feels like I deserves an award. :haha: So good to hear there is a light at the end of the tunnel. How are you doing?

Nite-sorry you aren't feeling better but you must be nearing the end. Placenta should be in full effect very soon and the hormones should start to drop. Mine is coming in waves with no real rhyme or reason. Yesterday I felt sooo drained I was fighting (and I'm not overexagerrating) to keep my eyes open from 2pm on and was so sick feeling. My poor son had a soccer game at 6 and I didn't know how I was going to make him dinner b/c the thought made we want to throw up. So I coached him through making eggs for himself while I laid on the couch keeping the vomit at bay. He ended up wasting 4 eggs b/c he "couldn't get them right where he could flip them like I do" so he ate a pb wrap. I felt like a horrible mother but what else do you do? I wake up feeling lightheaded, dizzy and nauseous until I can scarf down rice krispies (my one true friend right now) to hopefully feel somewhat normal until it starts again.
AND my husband has the stupidity to say to me on the wknd that maybe I'm just bringing the symptoms on my self by thinking about it too much. I was like "wow, did you really just say that out loud?" Dumbass!!! He's not winning any points these days I can tell you that!

Mammas-today is scan day isn't it? Can't wait to hear the details!!!

Thanks for all the support ladies, what would I do without you.

Ready my DH is not winning many points these last few days either, actually he has lost a few. :haha: Ugh men!

I feel a little better this morning (knocking on wood right now). Last night I swear I felt so me flutters. I have not been having any gas lately so I'm pretty sure it was baby. I also had a dream I was hold the baby and he/she was perfect! FINALLY a good dream.

Nite, it must be flutters! How exciting! But it's too bad DH is losing all those points :haha: hope the sickness eases up in the next few days... The joys of pregnancy... Lol

Ready, don't feel bad if I had a little one to look out for during this pregnancy I'm pretty sure DH would have been on his own a lot, it really is a struggle sometimes isn't it??

Sap, glad you two have a flat set up! I really hope things start looking up for you!

Mammas, scan news?? :)

Ya taking care of my two LO's is so hard these days, mostly due to the feeding them part. :haha: Second trimester: you get over here at at once!

Lomelly I think my DH is just used to me being the emotional backbone of the family and when he sees that I am struggling he freaks out. Haha...

Mamma: can't wait to hear!!!!!

so not so good news

im 5 weeks 3 days.........measured 5 weeks 4 days at us...........
doctor wanted to give me medicine to abort......there is nothing in the sac........did research it may be just to early

idk why she would suggest that!!!!????
im a fucking mess!

Check out missedmiscarriage.com Mammas before you do anything! It is still sooo early and to determine. If you were 7 or 8 wks and that happened then I would be concerned but for now take a deep breath, try to find some inner calm and put all of the positivity in to this that you can. I would request a scan for 7-10 days from now before any meds are taken.
I hate that Dr.s are so quick to make a diagnosis in early pregnancy w/o giving it some time. I am always wondering if I made too rash a decision to take the methotrexate after my ectopic based off of a "possibility".
Mammas-I am sending you all of the positive thoughts that I can muster that this turns out great for you.:hugs:

Sorry, I'm not paying attention to what I'm typing:
misdiagnosedmiscarriage.com
Lots of great stories of dr's and u/s techs telling people there is no hope and lo and behold a week or two later there is a bean, fetal pole, heartbeat....POSITIVITY!!!!!

Mamma: I agree with Ready. Don't take the meds unless you are 100% sure. It is still have too early to make a decision yet. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yes, it's much too soon to decide that. early scans have so much room for error, they should wait till you're at least closer to 7 weeks to make any kind of rash decision.

lomelly - how did you feel when you were preggo with the blight ovum???

ready - thanks for the info........when was your first scan?

Just trying to catch up on this thread, I've neglected almost all of BabyandBump besides my journal (and even that has been sporadic lately) but I will be on a lot more now

Mammas- big :hugs: to you, I hope that it was a misdiagnosis on the Dr's part and that everything is fine, like everyone else said, it is quite early. Do you know when they will be doing another scan to double check on everything?

Ready- I was reading your post about the eggs, that is pretty cute that he wasn't satisfied with the eggs to make them like you do :) Sorry about your MS. When I had that, I could not stand the smell of eggs or dishsoap...and well, a lot of things.

Lomelly- A banana! Right on, that is awesome :)

Sap: That's great about getting a place together soon!

Nite: Having 2 kids and morning sickness would be pretty darn difficult. This time around I didn't have the morning sickness at all (was really lucky) but was tired. I'm really hoping yours calms down and altogether stops soon!

Updates for me, I have been diagnosed with complete placenta previa now, as well as definite velamentous instertion of the umbilical cord which in my case may very well lead into being vasa previa. Was super scared when I found all this out, but have researched it well and know what I am in for. If the Vasa Previa diagnosis is confirmed, I will have to have an early c-section between 35-36 weeks (they won't let you go beyond 36 weeks). So I am taken off of work duty and am on pelvic rest as well as no lifting over 20 lbs. So I've just been taking it easy, and now have a ton of time to research the heck out of this condition, as well as be on baby boards lol. So I'm trying to make the best of it. Baby is doing good otherwise, so I'm going to keep as positive as possible!! :)

Nite- First tech we went to for a 3D ultrasound at 18 weeks said 1 million percent girl. Apparently she was showing off the entire time lol and the famous 3-white lines were apparent. It didn't look super duper obvious to me, but I took her word for it :) At 20 week anatomy scan, she apparently turned super shy and kept legs crossed the entire time, I was in there for well over an hour. I want to get it double checked at my next ultrasound on June 15, I will be 25.5 weeks at that point. Will you be finding out what you're going to be having?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->