TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

positive opk this afternoon, bloods drawn.....will get results at 10ish tomorrow am....IUI 'tentalively' scheduled for 230pm......

tiger, congrats for making it to the end of first tri! :dance:

mpepe, if I am not pregnant this cycle I think I am totally done with bnb to be honest. Its discouraging after nearly 2 years ttc. And fb also......I want my pre ttc life back!!! :sad2:

Got everything crossed for you my dear fx fx fx fx fx Good luck xxx

You're lucky than Mpepe, I never made enough CM to rely on it. And if you really need a break we all understand but don't give up hope!!!

I second Blue, everything is crossed for you Try!!!!!

Blue, I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Try - have everything crossed for you today! Hope this is your time! I know exactly how you feel, this was my last shot after just over 2 years, it takes over your life and doesn't feel good - but whatever happens you will remain in my prayers.

Tiger - wow - 2nd tri - amazing!!!!!

Blue - have great weekend hun

Mpepe - it's hard I know - big hugs

IUI#2.....10.5 million amazing sperm post wash, with 91% motility. Not many men, but doable!!! I hope this is it! Trying to relax and going to try and keep relaxing until I know for sure! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love the ticker tiger!

RRRRREEEEEEELLLLLAAAAXXXX Try!!!!!

Hi ladies,

Just back from lovely weekend away. We went to see the musical Legally Blonde which was really good fun. We ate lots of nice food and it was good to catch up with our friends.

Hope u all have had a good weekend.

Try hope your relaxing honey xx

No at all Try - just making sure you get the hint - feet up!

:lol: chilli! xoxo

Blue, I am trying really hard to relax! Trying! My baby sister moved in with us yesterday and is driving me crazy already! I have to get used to another person in the house and not be so stubborn! :lol:

Hope your weekend was lovely blue! :hugs: Seems like you had a great time at the musicial! I have seen the movie,is it anything like that?....

Yes its similar to the movie just with singing.

Not long for your hol blue xxx

I don't think I can have anymore tickers with all my angel ones :(
I'm doing good just wish a sticky bfp would come my way.
How are you xx

Im ok thanks hun, I know I really hope that we all get one soon xxx

You open the paper someones pregnant and tvs the same.
Did you get all your holiday clothes

:hi: Try and Chilli and everyone else xx

I think spring is here as its a lovely sunny day, makes you feel better just having some sunshine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->