TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

chilli, I'm good. I am feeling super positive this IUI cycle. I am also a bit more relaxed as well. And I figure even if not this cycle, I do injecitons to help me release more eggs next cycle.....so at least I am doing something! :lol:
How far are you now?

Blue, OMG! Enjoy that beautiful weather! To have the sun just hit your skin and feel the warmth.....ahhhh Refreshing!

Blue - I agree the sun and warmth makes everything seem much better. Long may it continue!

Try - I get to 12 weeks this weekend - I can't quite believe it! I have another scan on thurs, then I start dropping all the meds except aspirin - then a final reassurance scan at 15 weeks when all stopped just to check still all ok. But I can feel the little jumping bean already so I'm feeling VERY good. Had a bit of a panic attack last night about it actually being real - sounds silly I know I should be feeling nothing but relief, but it was like I let my defences down a bit and I was really scared.

I so hope you all here aren't far behind me with your xmas babies???

Hope we will join you soon Chilli.

1 Week to go, oh I cannot wait.

Hi ladies just checking in to see how you are. It seems as if I caught dh's cold so currently on the couch coughing away. Not too hopeful this cycle, I think our timimg was off becuase dh was sick. Try - hope you caught that egg. Blue - you must be super excited!

Hey Mpepe, boo to the cold, hope it doesnt stay around too long. Im getting very excited about my holiday, so is DH. Its been a tough year (as it has for all of you guys too) a break will do us both some good.

Not too much longer blue and you will be relaxing away! Do you think you will be in your fertile period when you go away?

Chilli, how exciting my deary! Save some seats for us in the pregnancy threads! You guys have all moved on so fast!

mpepe, omg! A cold! Hope it goes away and you feel much better!!! Are you now in the 2ww?.....

try - currently 5 dpo but very negative about this cycle. DH and I didn't even bd on O day because he was too sick with his cold.

I think my fertile time will b at the end, i will take my opk's and hope for the best fx fx fx

How r u all?

Fingers crossed for u mpepe xxx

Thanks blue but have 0% hope this cycle. Please tell me you're ready for your holiday???

hi try!

Hi girls - my scan yesterday was great so I've finally been brave enough to get a ticker! I suppose I need to move on now too - will be keeping you all in my prayers and will keep checking on on you all - your support has been wonderful and each one of you deserve a healthy bean of your own very soon - I'll keep those seats very warm!

Chilli I'm loving the ticker Hun xxxx

Yay for your ticker chilli xxx Good luck and keep us posted on how your baby is getting on.

Aghhhh I have got lots to get ready before hols, I still need a bikini and some clothes, ive just put a load of washing on and Im cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms.

Whats everyone up 2 this weekend?

I will be shopping tomo, then in the evening my inlaws are taking us out for a slap up meal cant wait! Sunday we are going to a suprise bday lunch for MIL's birthday at the chinese. So a good weekend planned before we set off on Tuesday.

xx

If there us a chance for you to get pregnant while you are away on vacation, it just may happen! Soooo many people get pregnant on vacation because people have sex so much more and its alittle less stressful. Would be totally awesome! Have fun this weekend, sounds like you will!!! :dance: How long are you going on holiday for??
Hey mpepe! How are you feeling today?!
Hey Cla!
Congratulations Chilli, good luck with your future endeavors and I wish you a happy and healthy 7 months (to go.... :) ).......Please don't let your prayers forget us! Congrats again and take care!!! :hugs:

Gosh it would be amazing if I do get pregnant on holiday! We are away a week so I might be in my fertile period towards the end. I have got some concieve plus to try this time round.

Ughh just gotta have a Little moan, Bloke at work whose baby is due next week said to me " your 30 now isnt it time you had a baby? your time clock is ticking tick tock"

I didnt know what to say, so just said " yeah one day" then he went on again about age etc. And I said "you dont know peoples circumstances"

He's not a horrible person or anything but just annoying. Its hard when people ask stuff like that and dont know about the mc.

Oh Blue, that sucks, that guy had no right to make a comment like that regardless of knowing or not knowing your circumstances. Regardless, I know you're going to find the perfect bikini if you have just yet and you're going to have a fabulous holiday with lots of wine, and good food, and tanning, and..........:sex: :)

Try, I'm so stalking your chart! I hope next week goes by fast!

Chilli, yay for the great ob apt yesterday! I'm loving the lime!

:hi: Mpepe and Cla!

How are all my beautiful ladies and bumps xxxx

Wow Tiger 13 weeks, so happy for you! Thanks for your message :hugs:

Hey Cla xxx

I hope you have started packing

Hi everyone, dh went to the dr today to get antibiotics for his cold/flu and asked for me too, I`m miserable. Anyways was barely allowed to get anyhting because the only antibiotics safe in case I did conceive this cyle I am highly allergic to. The phamracist did give me the only possibility which in the past has given me bad stomach pain so I am making sure I take them on a full stomach. I'm pretty sure I did not conceive but in the .000000000001% chance I did, I'd hate to take something I shouldn't.

blue - I too have heard of many poeple conceiving on vacation! Oh and what a jerk that guy was, you never say stuff like that because you don`t know what people have been through.

try - your chart is lookin good.

chilli - glad all is well

hi cla, chilli and tiger!

going to rest now, ttyl

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g