TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

mpepe, Oh My! Feel Better! :hugs:
My cart seems to look decent every month, until the end! :lol: UGH!!!!!

Tiger, Congrats Love on 13 weeks! The baby picture on your ticker is so darned cute!! I can't wait to get me one of those pregnancy tickers! :haha:

Cla, I am very good and how are you doing? Where abouts are you on your cycle?

Blue, I am keeping everything crossed for you to get knocked up on holiday!!!! :rofl:
Bow Chicka Bow Woww..... :sex:
And for that gentlemen.....people who make nonintentional-hurtful comments MUST have never ever beeen in a situation like ours before. To be honest, I never in a million years thought a miscarriage would happen to me, let alone 2 of them. I also wanted all of my kids before 30 so I can just sit back and enjoy. Well that isnt happening, 30 is right around the corner, so I now know not to just ask people things anymore like I used too! I used to ask, if someone was hoping to have children someday, if they were trying, and I still to this dayy come very close to asking people with a newborn what they did in order to conceive!!!!! :rofl: Hugs and Kisses to You!!! Poor Guy, probably was just nimwitted and clueless!

Update: Kels, is doing good. She misses everyone and loves everyone, and is enjoying her time with her husband! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

As for me, I am 8dpo, (.)(.) started hurting yesterday slightly, so I am hanging onto it as a symptom of the progesterone until proven otherwise.

However, Is secretly hope they stay painful and get even more painful AND come with a BFP pricetag with a healthy baby!!! :cloud9:

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Hubby, DD and I have family massages today!!!!

Hello

Mpepe - hope u and DH are feeling better xx

Try - sore boobies sound good! Bless kels send her my love.

On my return from hols I hope to see some BFP's!!!!!

AFM - I spent all day yesterday pounding the streets shopping, It was a nightmare, I should never have gone shopping on a saturday as its so busy. Anyway after about 6 hours I managed to purchase a few tops and some crop jeans and a Bikini and 2 pairs of shoes! Thank goodness for that.

I still gotta pack, have got tomo to do that. We are now going for lunch at the chinese YUMMMMMMMM.

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xxxxxx

Hi mpepe!!!!

You are the same cycle day as me right????

I am 9dpo, and I am anxious to test! I have slightly sore (.Y.)'s however, I just have the feeling its never going to happen again, even though I really want to remain positive!!! :)

Hi Try! Yes I'm 9 dpo today! I too have sore bb's but they are always sore before AF so I can't rely on it. I have been feeling slightly nauseated but that I know is from the antibiotics. You see I'm like allergic to almost all antibiotics and the only one they could give me causes my stomach to be upset so I can't even rely on that symptom this cycle. I think if this cycle is a bust I will try one more cycle naturally and then go back to the ob/gyn. You chart looks promising so keeping f'x for you. Plus you got in an extra bd right before your iui so that's gotta help your chances :)

blue - going to miss you but wishing you a wonderful time!

OMG! I'm also allergic to tons of antibiotics! :lol:

Penicillins, Erythromyacin, Amoxacillin, and latex......those are my allergies! I thought I was having a bad reaction to the progesterone last month....had really neon yellow BM! Ewwww! Stopped a few days after I stopped the progesterone.....havent had it this time! Phew!

Fingers Crossed for Us!!! :)

LOL im allergic to some antibiotics tooo. Gonna miss you guys xxxx

:wave: Bon Voyage Blue! Have a Great Trip and have lots of fun!!! xoxoxo I wonder if antibiotics are just something that most have a reaction too?...:shrug:

I tested this morning at 10dpo.....boooo......bfn :sad2:.....

Big booooo to the BFN, however as kels always say's your not out until witch shows. I am sending some positive thoughts your way xxx

I Still hav'nt packed yet! will start soon.

Blue are you all packed xx
How are the rest of my lovely ladies doing xxxxxx

Cla, no, im sitting on my arse watching loose women!! :haha: I feel really tired and cant be bothered at the minute. I will have some lunch and get to it. Im a lazy cow.

How r u doin??

Snap I'm doing the same lol
I can't believe you haven't packed yet I start mine a week early because I find it to stressful I hate it. I panic to much about the weight and it does keiths head in lol
I'm good it's rians birthday Wednesday so sorting everything out for that.

Well im half packed, My Mum just dropped off a suitcase and I need to Iron some stuff (although it will get creased anyway!!)

I always take far too much stuff that we dont need. I better make sure they are the right weight!!

Hope Ryan has a great birthday!! :cake:

Sometimes I think Keith is a women because he always takes to much and never wears them :(
Thanks for the birthday wish xxxx

blue - Have a wonderful trip!

AFM - spotting so I'm out :( Although I didn't expect anything this cycle, cramps on top of my cold really suck!

Hi Cla!

mpepe, dang it! Do you normally spot a few days leading up to af?.....You are 10dpo right?.....

blue, have a great time girlfriend!!! :)

Try I hope you are ok Hun xx
Blue I hope you have a fantastic time xxx

I'm ok Cla, waiting for the dreaded witch to show for me as well, how are you?

I'm just waiting for my positive opk, the only 2 lines I see are on them lol
When's your af due xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"