TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

af is due Friday, but since I am on progesterone, it holds it off until I stop taking it, then 2-3 days later af shows

I didn't know that it did that it's amazing what you learn on here xx

try - I may have ovulated earlier than what ff thinks, becasue one of those days I did not take my temperature and the following day it was higher so may have already ovulated when starting to bd.

oh mpepe :sad2: Have you gotten your period now?.....:hugs:

Cla, I am a wealth of information! LOL.....Happy Birthday to Rian!!! :)

I'm going after dinner to buy some cheapy tests and I am going to take one tomorrow am, if negative (which I hope not), I am stopping my progesterone in the evening after the seecond test to get the progesterone out of my system no later than 15dpo....

I have and it looks positive to me but dh doesn't want me to get too excited. I'll test again later or tomorrow morning, I have bloodwork scheduled for friday anyhow. I'm trying to remain optimistic and calm.

Omg where's the pic I want to see xxx

I don't know how to attach it while on my cell phone. I'm at work....

This isnt fair, it's about time we had some more good news on this thread xx

I'm not completely sure yet. I'm nervous as I had evaps before. So time will tell. :) How are you mpepe? Cla you getting ready to BD?

Have you put a pic on yet xx

:dust: Try - Mine was real faint on my 1st test...I hope this is it for you! :dust:

The top one is FMU at 12dpo/12dpiui

The bottom one is this afternoon 12dpo/12dpiui, diluted pee

Attachments

• 12 dpo pregnancy tests march 2011.jpg
    12 dpo pregnancy tests march 2011.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 5
That is COMPLETELY POSITIVE!!!! MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!:kiss:

I seriously am about to shit myself. I am nervous, excited, crying, happy, petrified. What amix of feelings. I seriously thought we didnt have much of a chance this month with the little sperm that was provided. I am praying so hard this is my forever baby. A healthy pregnancy and baby! :cloud9:

One more test to take in the AM then bloodwork on friday morning. So Frickin nervous....

Thanks Grand! Pertrified beyond words. Any advice to be calm?....

This is the 1st step hon - it's really scary and overwhelming but it's what you and your OH have been working so hard for...I know it's hard but try to enjoy this amazing moment for the miracle that it is. :dust:

Oh my goodness Try!!!!! :yipee: Congratulations sweetie! :dust: for you and the little beanie!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->