TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

I'm seriosuly crying! I will try and enjoy every single minute of it. Nervous as heck, but I want so badly to be happy!

Thank You for your support and just when i was about to quit ttc and move on.....

I think I mentioned it before (and I'm a little worry monster) but I tried to treat this pregnancy as something completely new and amazing and to be happy and hopeful until proven otherwise. You have a beautiful little life trying to grow...give him or her your fullest confidence :flower:

Congrats Hun I'm over the moon for you xxxx

sneaks in quietly and says HI GALS.... I have missed you all- but this time away has been good for me

I hope all is well............

looks like the preggo ladies are doing just wonderful

Try as I told ya yesterday I AM just OVER THE MOON for you.. :hugs:

:hi: Cla- how are you doing

Mpepe- how are you doing sweetie.. did I read correctly the dreaded witch got you? hun PLEASE keep your head up- don't get down and out... if you have to take a break- it helped me out big time....

in fact i think the pressure of reading all these wonderful stories and wanting it soo badly for me.....just over took me and with my lil break AND exercising.. guess who- ON HER OWN - ovulated AGAIN this year... yep ME................. TWO in one year.... last year I can only confirm one true ovualtion cycle and that was last March.... so I am so excited that I am offically in the TWW again... but if it doesn't happen then I am OK.. just knowing that my body is giving me more chances then just maybe once a year is thrilling for me

soo with that I am off again--- I MAY try to stop in more often just to say hi to all you beautiful ladies

Blue I hope you are having a WONDERFUL vacation....

MUCHO LOVE to all...........

Kel it's lovely to see you back even if you was sneaking in lol
It's great you have ov Hun fingers crossed you have done it, keep us updated xxxxx

Just thought I'd have a quick peak before I go off air for a week as I had a sneaky feeling... and I find I was right Try - I'm soooooooooooo pleased for you hun - this is wonderful news, let this be the one pleeeeeease!

I'm off for a week now - big love to you all

Kel, I'm glad you popped in too! I so hope you caught that eggie!!!!!!

Hi Ladies :hi:

It's been a while. Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. And while I'm at it, a HUGE congrats to you Try! A very well deserved BFP! So chuffed for you! :happydance: I know you're crazy nervous, but try to enjoy this gift as much as possible. H&H 9 months!

Hope you all are doing well. I'm not sure yet when I'll be back on here full time....just trying to take things easy as much as I can.

Talk later, and much :dust: to all. :kiss:

Have fun while away Chilli! Funny how others had a feeling about me except for me!!! :rofl:

Kels, as I tell you all the time.....love ya girl! Hope you caught the eggy! :spermy: xoxoxoxo

Neffie, Hey girl! :hi: I hope you have been doing well! Thanks for the congrats! I am going to try and relax and just sit back and enjoy! :flower:

Cla, where are you at on your cycle????......Good Luck!

I don't think anyone did. Maybe they are super busy :sex:

:lol:

Hello :hi:

Wow Try I have a huge smile on my face, this is amazing news im so pleased for you.

I had a lovely holiday and will update more later.

Missed you all, and hey kels and neffie good to see you guys!!

xxxxxx

blue, this thread is alittle on the show poke side lately. I think everyone is getting in all the :sex: they can handle! :rofl:

I'm glad to see you are back, I hope you had a great time! Missed you!

I'm still here, I just felt i didn't belong here :(

:hugs: awe why say that?!....

Or maybe you girls would be comfortable starting a new thread!

Noooo Cla, why you feel like that??

I like that we have this thread to drop by on, It doesnt matter who comes in, preggo's or ttc.

DH has been hogging the laptop so will be on more at the weekend.

Love u all xx

:hugs: Cla

Try, how are you feeling? What have your betas been?

Blue, so glad your holiday was wonderful! I hope you got a tan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->