TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Just been topping up my tan, we are having a lovely day here and tomo is going to be warmer!

Now about to watch the Grand National, hope we win some money!!!

Whats everyone doing this weekend?

What are your symptoms Try???

Well DH won £150 on the horse racing, to be honest I dont really agree with it as the grand national is quite cruel as lots of horses fell and I dont know if a couple died :(

Hun I know what you mean it's so cruEl for the horses the poor things. We won as well a whole £1.20 lol

I'm doing ok blue and tiger. My hcg levels are are follows:

14dpo: 147
18dpo: 982
20dpo: 2577 (they said they expected 1600....and I far exceeded that, that this is a very very good rise!)

No more levels for now. I have an ultrasound april 25th at 730am....I will be 7w 3d. I may see if they will have anything friday at 330pm so I don't have to keep missing time at work!
I'm not sure how often, but I think I will get a few ultrasounds up until they transfer me to my regular obgyn at 10-11 weeks.

Blue, my symptoms are sore (.Y.)'s while wearing a bra, when I take it off they are really sore until I wake up the next morning. They are heavy and painful when i get out of bed in the morning, ut then a majority of the pain disappears until I put that stinking bra back on! :lol: I am very tired as well. Thats about it right now.

I get occassional cramps in my ovaries or a tugging still behind my belly button....oh yea.......constipation! ewwww.....sorry!

How is your weekend blue, tiger and cla?

Tiger, how's pregnancy treating you deary!?......I love watching your ticker!

So pleased and excited for you Try, Oh I cant wait to know if I'm pregnant this month. eeekkkk

Having a relaxing day so far, going to Mum's for lunch and sit in the Garden and catch more rays of sun.

BAck from my wonderful week away - weather was great!!!

Great to see all well with you Try!

Blue, hows your tan???!!!! Oooooh I can't wait to know either!!! Eeeeck! :dust:

Chilli, ditto to you. How are you feeling? How do you feel now that yhou have surpassed 12 weeks??......I am so nervous and I can't wait to start getting scans done so I can see that everything is ok! I have been day dreaming of a baby bump and movement!

Well it was'nt as hot yesterday so didnt top up, but tan is still there!!

When u gonna get a ticker try??

Hi Chilli, where did u go?

Morning cla, mpepe, tiger, neffie, kels, grand

i hope everybody is doing good and those bumps are growing xxxx

I went to Cornwall Blue - it was lovely - lots of rest.

As for how I'm feeling - VERY nervous as haven't been scanned for nearly 3 weeks and come of the meds now. Haven't noticed any movement for a while but hoping that's just my paranoia

Are you brave enough to move into PAL threads yet Try or you gonna hang about here for a while like me?

Where are the rest of you at? HAve I missed anymore BFPs in my week?

Glad you had a relaxing holiday Chilli. When are you having your next scan?

Try those are some great levels and symptoms! I can wait for your first scan! Don't let them wait too long to do a second scan, ask for another one at 12wks or get a nuchal done just to make sure things are still okay. I'm not trying to scare you but I had a good HB my second PG at 6wks, was told I had a 90% of viability which I found out that's only true if you had three good successive scans.

Blue, glad you're having all this great weather! I'm jealous, it's been raining here for the past two days.

Chilli, don't worry about not feeling movement, I haven't either, just occasional pressure.

My next scan is the 27th and that will be the organ scan and when we'll be able to find out the sex!

:hi: ladies. Just popping by to see how everyone's getting along. I see lovely progress towards the 2nd tri for many of you. How exciting! Hope everyone's doing well.

Oh Tiger 16 weeks :happydance: Glad all is going well for u :hugs:

Hi Neffi Good 2 see u poppin by.

Hope everyone is havin a good week so far!

Im planning my friends Hen party this weekend, we are staying in a nice cottage and going for a meal. There are 14 of us so will be pretty rowdy! I have just got loads of balloons and streamers to decorate the place and the other girls have got her an old wedding dress to wear when we go out. It should be fun!

Well it was'nt as hot yesterday so didnt top up, but tan is still there!!

When u gonna get a ticker try??

Hi Chilli, where did u go?

Morning cla, mpepe, tiger, neffie, kels, grand

Just made a ticker today! I am so nervous to jinx it because os a ticker, however, I shouldn't depprive myself the excitement to enjoy everything associated with this pregnancy!

:dust:

Where are you at on your cycle?....did you continue to bd after vacation?

i hope everybody is doing good and those bumps are growing xxxx

I'm taking it one day at a time until I get scans and such done! How are you?

I went to Cornwall Blue - it was lovely - lots of rest.

As for how I'm feeling - VERY nervous as haven't been scanned for nearly 3 weeks and come of the meds now. Haven't noticed any movement for a while but hoping that's just my paranoia

Are you brave enough to move into PAL threads yet Try or you gonna hang about here for a while like me?

Where are the rest of you at? HAve I missed anymore BFPs in my week?

Do you really feel movement this early? I never heard of that! You must be a stick figure! :lol:
When is your next appointment?
I'm staying away from PAL for alittle anyway....

Try those are some great levels and symptoms! I can wait for your first scan! Don't let them wait too long to do a second scan, ask for another one at 12wks or get a nuchal done just to make sure things are still okay. I'm not trying to scare you but I had a good HB my second PG at 6wks, was told I had a 90% of viability which I found out that's only true if you had three good successive scans.

Blue, glad you're having all this great weather! I'm jealous, it's been raining here for the past two days.

Chilli, don't worry about not feeling movement, I haven't either, just occasional pressure.

My next scan is the 27th and that will be the organ scan and when we'll be able to find out the sex!

When I had my scan at 9 weeks they told me my risk of losing it then was less than 1%......they were full of poopoocaca.....:lol:
How are you feeling? Symptoms from beginning to end please?..... :winkwink:

:hi: ladies. Just popping by to see how everyone's getting along. I see lovely progress towards the 2nd tri for many of you. How exciting! Hope everyone's doing well.

Hey girl! :hugs:

Hope you are also doing well!

Oh Tiger 16 weeks :happydance: Glad all is going well for u :hugs:

Hi Neffi Good 2 see u poppin by.

Hope everyone is havin a good week so far!

Im planning my friends Hen party this weekend, we are staying in a nice cottage and going for a meal. There are 14 of us so will be pretty rowdy! I have just got loads of balloons and streamers to decorate the place and the other girls have got her an old wedding dress to wear when we go out. It should be fun!

Wow! Sounds like its going to be lots of fun fun fun!!!! PARTY! :beer: :wine: :happydance:

Blue, is this a bachelorette party?

Try, recently I'm still tired, of course it could just be laziness. After work it's enough to do the things I HAVE to do that I don't feel like anything else esp walking my poor neglected dog and getting a bigger bum in the process! Sometimes the pressure I feel in my uterus makes me nauseous but it's really mild. Unfortunately my hands and feet started to swell, I can't even get my engagement ring on, just my wedding band. I only threw up maybe 3-4 times in week 6 and 7, stopped taking an extra Zinc vitamin with my snacks which I think wasn't helping the nausea. Still getting pelvic twinges. Boobs are HUGE! DH love its! At week 12 I couldn't wear my regular jeans, I had to switch to maternity ones. Hmmm.....really not all that much.

Thanks for sharing with me!

I am bloated, I got that way immediately last year also. I am very uncomfortable in my reuglar clothes.....like a period bloat.....

I am so very tired now,so I am off to bed! Long day again tomorrow.......what I like to call.....work......and its totally boring and I stand and walk all stinking day.....ugh....
good night ladies!

Ha ha yes tiger Bachelorette party ( I love that you call it that, Im gonna use that this weekend!)

Im 7/8dpo. Going crazy testing already. Wont be drinking this weekend just incase I am.

Lovin the ticker Try. Grow big and strong little baby xxx

Thanks Blue! :kiss: I'm accepting prayers! :winkwink:

I got 2 negatives 10dpo....and a clear as day dark positive at 12dpo.....I would love to tell you 7/8dpo is too early, but you know that and if you have the money to spend on tests, thren have at it! Last year I got my first bfp at 9dpo......its different every time!

Good Luck and I'll be watching you! lol

They are only Internet cheapies I bought 30! As I knew I would be itching to test.

I got a v faint bfp at 11dpo last time.

I JUST WANT TO BE PREGNANT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"