TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

my ic's sucked! I got 4 evaps the month before I got pregnant. those were the tests I got all negatives the cycle I got pregnant. however, they work wonders for others! have you any symptoms????

Blue, enjoy the party and FX'd for that BFP!

Cla, have you been using the ics too? Is there any sign of AF or is it time to test!?!?!?!

Try - I am definitely no stick but have got very sensitive to movement - and the good news is it's back today so hopefully all is well at my scan tomorrow morning. It's just like a flick or a flutter just below my right hip which is exactly where this one is nestling.

Great ticker - hang in there baby Try!

I've been in maternity jeans for 2 weeks now and it was a great relief to put them on - so comfey - but still can't bring myself to invest in more Summer clothes (daughter was carried through winter) Just petrified it'll al go wrong but I guess I'll have to soon.
Gotta go.....

No symptoms Try. Only normal due on AF things like cramps and starting to feel sore boobies.

Yeah I have had evap lines with IC cheapies so I know they are not the best. I will save my FRER until AF doesnt show (there im being optimistic saying when AF doesnt show)

Good luck tomo Chilli, will be lovely to see your bambino again.

Where are you mpepe?? miss u and miss u Kels!!!

No symptoms Try. Only normal due on AF things like cramps and starting to feel sore boobies.

Yeah I have had evap lines with IC cheapies so I know they are not the best. I will save my FRER until AF doesnt show (there im being optimistic saying when AF doesnt show)

Good luck tomo Chilli, will be lovely to see your bambino again.

Where are you mpepe?? miss u and miss u Kels!!!

blue, I had no symptoms either. I was just starting to get sore boobies, but I got those the months before too...on again off again....I agree with saving your frer if you are strong enough! :lol:

I had bfn's on my IC's. I used my last two IC's on 10dpo. I didnt test on 11dpo and I bought a 3 pack of answer brand tests that night so I can take one in the morning so if negative I would stop progesterone so af will come by when it's due so I wouldnt have to put off a cycle for a few more days. I only bought a 3pack because that was the cheapest at the grocery store. I was literally shocked :shock: when I got 2 lines! Not even a hint of a line on the IC's!

Try - I am definitely no stick but have got very sensitive to movement - and the good news is it's back today so hopefully all is well at my scan tomorrow morning. It's just like a flick or a flutter just below my right hip which is exactly where this one is nestling.

Great ticker - hang in there baby Try!

I've been in maternity jeans for 2 weeks now and it was a great relief to put them on - so comfey - but still can't bring myself to invest in more Summer clothes (daughter was carried through winter) Just petrified it'll al go wrong but I guess I'll have to soon.
Gotta go.....

I felt my DD when I was 16 weeks....I wonder how long it'll take this time?....I am also 20lbs heavier now then back than! :haha:

I would buy as you felt comfortable or as needed!

I amexcited about my ticker! :happydance:

try you got neg ics ??

yep.....all the way up to 10dpo....then I ran out!

well i think i got my bfp today on a first response im so scared that everything will go wrong again

I'm on my phone so I can't do it at the moment.
I've been getting lines on ic for the last couple of days , but yesterday I had a bleed so I thought I was out but I've had nothing since.
I'm 14dpo today so stay away witch and please let this be sticky please

Wooooooooo to sore boob lol

Where are you in this cycle now xx

Yeah Cla - that's great news - hope all is well for the next 9 months!

Blue - make it a hat trick - that would be great another BFP for this wonderful group!

My scan was fine thank goodness and all my bloods came back good too - so I'm feeling smug enough to announce to everyone who hasn't already guessed. Brought my little girl into the scan room to tell her the news and her face was a picture to melt icebergs - she keeps hugging and kissing my belly! Bring on October
when will you be due Cla

Oh Chilli, thats wonderful. Bless your little girl I bet she is so excited.

Gosh It would be awesome to make it 3 for this month.. Fx Fx Fx Fx

Cla, post a pic if you can asap! :lol:

Blue, come on girly.....I want you to join me!!! :)

Chilli, thats fantastic news! awesome to hear! I can't wait to be able to tell my DD!!! :)

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............................?

Well????

Im trying hard to see a second line lol. I had an evap this am after 20 mins, did 2 more and they are negative. Anyway im off for the weekend and gonna aim not to pack any tests. eeekkkkk prob will thou!

Hope u all have a lovely weekend and will catch up sunday xx

have a great weekend blue! :hi: hope the next time you do test there is a second line! :hugs:

Have a great weekend blue xxxx
As fo me it's another angel as I have started bleeding again today, when will I get my break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->