TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Oh Cla - you poor thing! I'm so sorry that you have tp go through this again - so unfair!

:hugs: Cla xx

Still getting negatives, should get AF tomo. Got all the pains so can safely say its not our month. Bloody Crap....... Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway I had a good Hen weekend, I didnt drink, use hot tub or eat any of the lush pate,cheese's or prawns just in case I was pregnant.

Cla - So sorry that you have had to go through this again. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

Blue - Any update? It's not over until the hag shows up. I hope this is it for you!

:hi: to everyone else. I'm back to another cycle of trying. When will the wait end???

Hey Neffie, glad to see you are back in the game :dust:

Well im 13dpo neg test, temp drop but witchy woo has'nt arrived. I know she will be here soon. U would have a pos test by now, and my temp is low.

Had a good day off today, DH and I planted some veggies and then fell asleep on the sofa watching a film. Im now cooking a prawn curry YUM!!!

Hope everyone is ok. This thread is sooooo quiet these days!!

I wish I could say I was back in the game. The sad part is that I never left the game so to speak. The :witch: just got me yesterday, so on to a new cycle.

How long is your lp usually? Oh, and ship me some of that prawn curry pretty please! :winkwink:

Oh sorry neffie, I thought u had taken a break from ttc and u were starting back again.

LP is usually 12-14. My cycles are between 28 and 30 days.

Prawn curry was nice but I ate too many crisps this afternoon so couldnt eat it all.

hey ladies! :hi:
blue, ugh! I want to see you get a bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neffie, glad to see you ttc again!

afm, I had some spotting and some sharp cramping in my ovary yesterday. I went to the emergency room and I have 2 large cysts, one on each ovary. I am pregnant with twins! I am on bed rest until monday until I have another scan, and until my pain goes away. I am double high risk now, so I am doubly petrified!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEeeck! I am scared!

Thinking of you girls all the time. xoxo

Omg congrats on the twins double the trouble lol
Just rest as much as you can and everything will be fine xxx

thanks cla! Between the spotting and on again off again cramping, I'm so nervous. Monday can't come quick enough!

How are you? What are your ttc pans for this cycle???

Wow Try! Twins! That's awesome!!!!!! I hope Monday comes quickly for you and the two little beanies are okay!

Blue, any signs of AF?

Cla, sorry for the difficulty you're having. :hugs:

Congrats Try on the twinnies! I'm one myself and personally think they are awesome :winkwink: Take care of yourself and rest up.

AF has arrived blur!!!! hey ho onto the next cycle and gonna give Soy a try!

Oh Try, so excited that u r having twins, relax and take it easy. Sorry u have the spotting and those cysts :( :hugs:

Try - my fingers are crossed twice as hard for you now!

We have a 4 day weekend yipeeeeeeee. And the weather is gonna be hot!!!

Hope everyone is ok.

Try how u feeling hun?

Blue - Sorry the :witch: got you. Enjoy the long weekend, and the sunny weather. :flower:

Try - Congrats on the twins! How exciting! :) Take it easy, and get some R&R. Good luck for Monday. I'm sure everything will turn out fine.

:hi: to everyone else.

Thank You for the well wishes everyone! Positive energy = Positive outcome!

I am trying to relax, I am still pretty nervous waiting for monday to come.

I had some pink on the toilet paper again this morning, but I am starting to wonder if its because my Vag is irritated from the progesterone suppositories. Its very sore down in there....weird. I havent dtd because I have to hold off for a few weeks, so its not that. Plus I am constipated (sorry.....:blush:)......so so badly. Can't take anything for it, so just had hubby run to the store to look for prune juice......never had it before but I bet it isnt tasty!!! :lol:

Sorry blue..... really really hoped vacation time was going to equal prego time. I tried soy for a few cycles before I went on clomid, and for me it really shortened my cycle from 32 days to 28 days! Those 4 days meant alot! :winkwink:
Hey neffie! :)

Tiger, chilli, grandbleu Hope all is good with babies!

Grandbleu, my sisters are twins, my aunts are twins (moms side), my second cousins are identical twin boys (dads side), and my great aunts are identical twin girls (dads side). Mine have two different sacs..... :)

I have a three day weekend and today has been great, got what cleaning I wanted to do done this morning, had my sister and BIL over for lunch and we watched a movie. Very nice and relaxing, doesn't even seem like Friday!

Try, the progesterone can definitely make things more sensitive, I really hope everything is okay!

Grand and Chilli, when are your next scans?

Blue and Neffie, :dust: for a May BFP!

Glad you had a good time with your company over! I can't get over how fast you guys are all moving along in your pregnancies!!!! I hope my first tri and half of second goes by quickly so I can feel LO's bouncing around!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->