TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Try sorry about the sore bits, hang in there hopefully the next few weeks will fly by!

Its been gorgeous weather again today. AF has made me feel moody and tearful but im being strong and trying no to let it get the better of me!

:hugs: to everybody. Hope u all have a good weekend and Happy Easter!

:hugs: Blue! It WILL happen. It has too! I come in here and check on you constantly. I am rooting for you girlfriend! :dance:

Have you started your soy? Howmuch are you taking, and what days??

Enjoy the weather and the Holiday!

I am takin 100mg from cd3-7, fingers crossed that works!

Hope the twins are doing well!

Keep me posted on your progress with the soy!!!

I hope they are doing well too......another scan tomorrow morning at 730am.....ugh.....nervous, but excited!!! :)

Happy Belated Easter Everyone! :hi:

Hope everyone's doing well.

Blue - You're not alone. I'm right here with you to share the "joys" of TTC. :winkwink:

Try - Hope your scan went well. Waiting for an update, and some pics if you have them.

:wave: to everyone else. By the way, has anyone heard from Kel lately?

Hi Neffie :hi: Kels not been by for a while, try keeps in touch with her thou and I think she's doing ok.

Happy easter, I ate my egg a week ago oooppss. Been enjoying a lovely bank holiday, took the dog to the beach and had fish and chips! Heaven.....

Happy belated Easter to you too Neffie and Blue!

Blue, I hope that soy works for you! Reads like you had a wonderful weekend!

No word yet from Try on her scan today?!?!

My weekend was great, it's a shame I had to come back to.work! Lately I've been getting ligament twinges into my lady parts as well, very unpleasant. I think the baby is stuck on my left side or something.

Here they are! All went great!

Baby A Heartbeat 160bpm
Baby B Heartbeat 175bpm

Due date is still the same and measuring exactly 7w 3d! Next scan May 9th!

Hubby neeeeeeeeeddds te computer, will catch up soon! xoxo

Attachments

• Picture0104.jpg
    Picture0104.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture0102.jpg
    Picture0102.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
Great pics Try....how exciting!!! Glad to hear and see that everything is great. :happydance:

Try - your pictures made me jump around the room!!!! So fabulous. I know how scary it is when you have what seems like bleeding - I had it a lot with this pg, but not with any of the others and as I sit here I can feel my bubba kicking good morning to me!

Blue and Neffie - the waiting is torture but stay strong, doesn't matter how long it takes as long as the next one stays - that what I told myself when I was the only one left on a thread still not pg.

Tiger - my LO is defo on my right side and has been from the start. Last week I went to see midwife who listened for hb. I told her where it was, she spent ages trying all over and giving me heart failure until she went back to the spot I'd indicated and there it was! PHEW! My lower left side has started to ache so I guess that's the baby moving to make more space - really sore if I walk far. ALthough to look at me you would think I was 9 months - I'm enormous! I didn't lose weight from pg b4 xmas and have been too scared to exercise but plan to start swimming and return to yoga this week so hopefully will be more baby less fat!

my next scan is 19th May - week after my 40th!!???? - it's my 20 week so I'm praying that they find all is well.

wasn't this weekend glorious in the uk? A friend had lent me her house on the coast and spent the entire weekend on studland beach (not the nudist bit!!??) - it was fabulous. My daughter just had a riot - sand and water= hours of fun! Now got a party to plan for Friday - thanks Kate and Will

Absolutely gorgeous scan Try! Fraternal twins too! You could have one of each! I'm jealous! LOL

Chilli, so jealous you can feel movement, I still only have pressure. Today I actually got up early and went for a small walk. My abdomen feels sore now, I can't tell if it's muscle soreness or gas b.c it does feel better when I rub my belly. Completely hear on ya on looking like I'm 9 months already! I wish I tried harder to lose weight before I got PG.

I have my organ tomorrow. Also hoping all is well and we'll find out the sex too. A little concerned about finding the sex out at 18wks instead of 20 or later. Even though US are suppose to be better now a days, I've been told a boy could still be mistakened for a girl at 18wks.

Oh wow Try, they are great pics. So exciting!!

Good luck tomo tiger!

Good luck Tiger - you might not realise that it's movement when you feel it - just like a flutter!

Just been told I have a UTI which needs urgent treatment as can cause amongst other things MC - did she really need to tell me that all things considered? SO more drugs for my poor little baby!

Try those pictures are so beautiful you look so happy xx
Have you started to get a bump yet xxxx

Sorry about the UTI Chilli, that really stinks! I hope it clears up quickly!

chilli i hope you are ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chilli - Sorry about the UTI. I hope it's gone in no time. :hugs:

Tiger - Sooooooo....what's the update? Are we team pink, or team blue?? Hope everything went well. We're waiting to see pics. :haha:
EDIT - Ooooh, I see a pink stork in your siggy. Does that mean we're team pink????

:hi: blue, cla and everyone else.

We're team pink! DH is going to scan them so I can post the pictures more clearly. I might not get them until tomorrow though, depends on how tired he is tonight.

Lovely news Tiger - I've so enjoyed my daughter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->