TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Wow congrats on ur pink baby Tiger. How exciting what names you goin for or you keeping it a secret?

AFM Went for follow up after my op. There was no polyp in there! Anyway they said that everything looked ok. They are going to refer us to the fertility clinic for further testing so thats good. Hopefully we will fall preg naturally but at least it will get the ball rolling.

Good luck with the fertility clinic! Like you said, at least the balling is rolling just in case. What cd are you now?

Well......I have for years wanted to name a girl Evelyn, and I would nic-name her Evie. To me it's just adorable. Just last week my husband tells me he doesn't like Evie, he would never call her that, he would only call her Evelyn and that kind of broke my heart. Together we thought of Phoebe or Rachel but I just can't let Evie go so I told him we'd keep all three names on the table and decide when she's actually born.

Im cd9 and now looking at when to start trying. Im thinking cd11 then every other day.

Aww I like Evie thats a lovely name. When she arrives DH might change his Mind.

Chilli, sorry about the UTI, they stink! Antiboitics should clear it up right?

Tiger, yay! Congrats on team :pink:!!! I also have enjoyed my daughter! I get to do all the fun mommy - daughter stuff together! Nails, hair, clothes shopping.....there are lots of really nice girls clothes out there! :winkwink:

Blue, hooray! No polyp! :happydance: Whoop! Whoop! Do you know about when you will start seeing the fertility doctor? Have you taken the soy?

Cla, hey girl! Where are you at on your cycle??

Neffie, hey! :hi: How are you?

I have had alot of my sickness go away last night and most of the day today which makes me very nervous and I had a quick sharp cramp in my uterus.....I am a paranoid freak!!!
I have my next scan May 9th......it can't come soon enough!!! :lol:

I was paranoid about EVERY little thing too Try, still am! So I completely understand your anxiousness. I hope it's just a bit of a break and that signs and symptoms will come back and ease your mind until May 9th!

Me too Try - all the time from about 5 mins after each scan!

Glad they're getting you sorted Blue.

Tiger - my niece is called Evie and my daughter is Jocelyn so similar. I've always told my OH that I spend 9 months carrying and delivering so I get last say on the name! Guess that's just me!!!

Hope you're all good - I got a street party to organise!

LOL Chilli, you're right though, we go through all this stuff and they have no idea! We should have rights to our children's names! Have fun organizing the party! I think I'm going to work on the baby's room this weekend, I just need to get through the work day first! ;)

https://i56.tinypic.com/2rwkoeb.jpg

Finally DH scanned the photo for me. I did work on the baby's room this weekend, pretty much all Saturday, finally got stored junk out of the baby's closet just to store it in the other spare room closet. If we have another kid while in this house, I'm not sure what I'll do!

Love it Tiger lily!

My party on Friday was great fun but discovered that we are surrounded by little boys in our street - defo need more girls but a boy would have more friends to play with!

I'm having real trouble sleeping at night lately - terrible acid and feeling ill from my UTI tablets - can't wait to finish them! Then I'm exhausted and fall asleep all day - it's just like having a newborn

How's everyone?

Aww lovely scan pic Tiger.

Sorry to hear your suffering a bit chilli, hang in there girl!

Try I took my soy, now just waiting to ov! I hope u r feeling ok and taking it easy. Not long to wait till your next scan.

I had a really good weekend, watched the Royal wedding and spent the rest of the weekend with family catching up and eating nice food!!

ugh chilli, sounds rough!!! Glad your party was nice!

blue, cool! Now we wait for your ov! :winkwink:

The RE cancelled my May 9th appointment and transfered me to my OBGYN for the 17th of May and then we will see if they refer me to maternal fetal medicine. Tick tock.....I may pay for a private scan.....

Hope everyone is feeling well!

I ordered a sonoline B (FDA approved) doppler so I can start listening to my babies!!! It will be here between the 4th and 10th.....eeeeeck!!!

Eeeeek indeed! Try how exciting, I still cant believe you are having Twins!!

:hi: Ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone's getting along. It's been quiet in here lately. Hope you all had a fab Mother's Day!

Tiger - Lovely scan pic!

Try - Twins, YAY!! Double congrats this time. :haha:

Blue - How's it going? Have you caught that egg yet?

:hi: Chilli & everyone else.

Neffie, how are you doing? What CD are you?

Just this past weekend I've been feeling more movement. Not a whole lot but definitely more than a flutter!

Neffie, how are you doing? What CD are you?

Just this past weekend I've been feeling more movement. Not a whole lot but definitely more than a flutter!

I bet feeling those kicks & movements is awesome. :flower:

AFM, things are ok. This has been a relaxed cycle. I'm guessing I'm about 8-9 dpo. Did not use OPKs or temp this time around. I've actually been rather distracted trying to heal this (tmi warning) anal fissure that's been bothering me. To call it painful would be an under statement. :growlmad: Doc's medications were of no help, so now it's back to re-trying some self-help methods.

EEEEKKKK Neffie!

Tiger - yipee for movement - I find it so reassuring to feel the odd kick which are getting stronger everyday!!!

Try - I'd book a private if I was you but maybe your doppler will be enough? HOw will you distinguish the 2 heart beats? I've never tried using one! Saw some beautiful twin girls today - hard work but sooooo lucky too!

Thanks Blue - feeling so much better now that have finished the meds. Hope this OV is the big one for you!

AFM - had a very exciting day today buying my wedding dress (already married in reg office but having a blessing and a party as never had one and also 40 on thurs so combined celebration). Gave up on maternity dresses as almost non-existent and went for a size 18 bridal dress from Monsoon - feel like a proper girl! With a lovely BIG bump!

Hi everyone, glad you are all keeping well.

Neffie fx u get your BFP this week!!

Tiger glad baby is having a good move around for you.

Wow Chilli how exciting to be having a second wedding, what are your plans for the day!

Try- How r u getting on?

AFM - We had :sex: loads around ov, so I hope we have done it!

Eeeeek indeed! Try how exciting, I still cant believe you are having Twins!!

Me neither!!! :lol: I am very excited!!!

:hi: Ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone's getting along. It's been quiet in here lately. Hope you all had a fab Mother's Day!

Tiger - Lovely scan pic!

Try - Twins, YAY!! Double congrats this time. :haha:

Blue - How's it going? Have you caught that egg yet?

:hi: Chilli & everyone else.

I'm doing as good as I can be Neffie! How are you???.....Thanks for the Congrats!

EEEEKKKK Neffie!

Tiger - yipee for movement - I find it so reassuring to feel the odd kick which are getting stronger everyday!!!

Try - I'd book a private if I was you but maybe your doppler will be enough? HOw will you distinguish the 2 heart beats? I've never tried using one! Saw some beautiful twin girls today - hard work but sooooo lucky too!

Thanks Blue - feeling so much better now that have finished the meds. Hope this OV is the big one for you!

AFM - had a very exciting day today buying my wedding dress (already married in reg office but having a blessing and a party as never had one and also 40 on thurs so combined celebration). Gave up on maternity dresses as almost non-existent and went for a size 18 bridal dress from Monsoon - feel like a proper girl! With a lovely BIG bump!

I am having a hard time with my doppler. I picked up a heartbeat of 181 today and two days ago I picked one up at 135. And Friday (when I got it) I "think" I got both heartbeats; one at 175 and one at 135. I don't know how to distinguish or where exactly to find them. My scan for May 9th was cancelled as I was told to go to my regular OBGYN. I have an appt May 17th, but its not a scan :(

I will be 12 weeks Memorial Day Weekend and was planning to "hopefully" tell our family and friends that we are expecting but I will not do that until I get another scan!

I ordered more ultrasound gel as my doppler only came with a single use packet.

Congrats on the wedding :winkwink: I bet you'll look gorgeous!!

Hi everyone, glad you are all keeping well.

Neffie fx u get your BFP this week!!

Tiger glad baby is having a good move around for you.

Wow Chilli how exciting to be having a second wedding, what are your plans for the day!

Try- How r u getting on?

AFM - We had :sex: loads around ov, so I hope we have done it!

I'm doing ok! I love the fact you dtd tons tons tons!!!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->