TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

I don't know what to think Chilli. The only feeling I've got right now is that she is playing nasty. All the more reason not to get my hopes up. I had originally said to myself that I would test tomorrow morning if she didn't show....well, that's not happening! My tests are busy rotting away. I don't have the balls! (pun totally intended :haha:)

Neffie, did you test?

What about you Blue?

Chilli, will this scan tell you the sex of the baby or do you already know?

Try, how ya feeling?

I forgot to answer your previous question. I'm overweight so once my abdominal muscles gave way, I had a bump since 12wks. I have an 18wk belly pic posted else where, I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it here.

:hi: Girls,

Still here, still no AF....still haven't tested. :wacko: I did have 1 weirdly long cycle after my MC that was 34 days long, so in the back of my mind I feel like this might just be another one of those. I think I'm going to wait it out a little more. I know, I know...:dohh: I just can't get myself to piddle on a stick. I'm a total basket case. If I were to post this under the pregnancy tests section, I'd totally get paraded on. :haha:

Blue, any update???

Do what you're comfortable with Neffie, I understand.

https://i56.tinypic.com/4kjhw2.jpg
This was my 18wk bump.

Cute bump Tiger! By the way, is that a doberman in the pic?? I used to have one...aren't they just the best? :thumbup:

Check you out Tiger, lovely bump. And lovely doggie.

I think I will cave in tomo 12dpo.

Yeah, that's my needy baby. He came before the husband and his daschound and still gets jealous. Nick is the doberman and Hannah is the daschound. You can see her shaved back next to my leg. She had to have a spinal tap done. She's been diagnosed with systemic inflammatory disease due to lymphoma. She's only 4yrs old. I really hope she's still around when the baby is born, I would love to get pictures of her with the baby.

Hi all - just checking in on you.

Neffie - hope there's still no show? As for hormone tests etc - depends where you are I guess - I had mine done at GP and sperm done in nearest hospital.

Tiger - 20 weeks!!!!! WHoop whoop!

Try - 10 weeks - whoop whoop!

Blue - hoping this is your cycle hun

AFM - getting increasingly anxious about 20 wk scan on thurs, doesn't help that OH is away. Had lovely weekend with him though - took me to nice hotel and wined and dined - we did some talking that really needed to be done and feeling good now.

Hope everyone is ok?

Eeeeck!!! How exciting!!! Please update ASAP! I'm getting my gender scan around 16 weeks at Maternal Fetal Medicine, so the end of next month!!! :happydance:

Tiger - Thanks. My LP is usually 14-15 days, so as far as I know that doesn't seem to be the issue. Happy 20 weeks by the way! :happydance:

Try - I hope you're right, and I don't even have to worry about the additional testing. Time will tell I guess. How are you feeling?

Chilli - :hi:. Wining & dining sounds great! Good luck for your scan on Thursday. Are you going to find out what team you're on, or are you going to wait?

Blue - Why are you feeling out? How long is your LP? It ain't over till the ugly hag shows up. I've got everything crossed for you!

AFM, I'm still waiting on the cow. Guessing I'm 15-16 dpo. I really don't want to get my hopes up...I think she'll be here later today or tomorrow. I hope not though. I can't even bring myself to test. So freakin scared!

You are one hell of a patient woman to wait! But I can see why, heartache sucks! I hope you "piddle on a stick" :haha: and you get yourt :bfp:!!!

I'm feeling better now than from weeks 6-9....but still get occassional nausea, very tired, headaches are new.....I can't complain. A baby (or in my case) 2 babies, is better than no babies!! :) I'll take the sicknessess!

I don't know what to think Chilli. The only feeling I've got right now is that she is playing nasty. All the more reason not to get my hopes up. I had originally said to myself that I would test tomorrow morning if she didn't show....well, that's not happening! My tests are busy rotting away. I don't have the balls! (pun totally intended :haha:)

:rofl:

Neffie, did you test?

What about you Blue?

Chilli, will this scan tell you the sex of the baby or do you already know?

Try, how ya feeling?

I forgot to answer your previous question. I'm overweight so once my abdominal muscles gave way, I had a bump since 12wks. I have an 18wk belly pic posted else where, I'll see if I can find it and I'll post it here.

Pretty good. Blimps on the wonderful road to mommyhood! :)

How are you feeling??

My belly popped out about a week ago....doctor says my uterus is out of my pelvic region already....he said due to having a child already and that there is two in there, thats normal!! And I may be 4 months and look 6 months.....etc. AND they will not let me go past 38 weeks, so my due date of december 9th is roughly going to be november 25th!

Do what you're comfortable with Neffie, I understand.

https://i56.tinypic.com/4kjhw2.jpg
This was my 18wk bump.

Ooooh How lovely!!! Love the bump! :cloud9:

AFM, I am seeing Maternal Fetal Medicine as well starting June 13th (scan). I have a scan scheduled with my midwife May 26th (next thursday), nutrionist appointment June 1st, Checkup with midwife (OBGYN also) June 10th.....tons and tons of appointments and scans coming up! I am awaiting my high risk consultation, but before I get that appointment they are going to review the scans from May 26th to check the type of twins they are. I told them they are in two seperate sacs but they still want to check.

Blue, hey lovely!! How are you? Anything planned coming up (trip, fun weekend)? Have you tested?.....I didn't feel like I was getting a bfp the cycle I got it. I just gave up and felt it wasnt ever going to happen again.....proved me wrong! Twice!

This was my belly at 9 weeks. I started with the bloat at around 6 weeks and hasn't really went away, but now my belly is starting to get hard under my belly button!!! :)

Attachments

• belly 9 weeks with twins May.jpg
    belly 9 weeks with twins May.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 2
Tiger - you look just like me!!!! I think my body is getting enthusiastic after all the false starts!

Try - your little bump is so cute!

Neffie - if I lived near you I would be coming round and forcing you to pee - I can't stand the anticipation!!!! I'm so hoping this is your time!!!!!! But I'm sure you'll test when you're ready and put us all out of our suspense.

Blue... fingers still x'd!

AFM - getting very nervous about tomorrow and just praying they don't find any probs. We're not finding out the sex... gonna wait and see.

Went to my first parents meeting at my daughters school last night - my little baby is starting school in september - I cried but then I cry at everything these days, have been known to cry at 60 minute makeover and the news in last couple of days!

She just felt the baby kick for the first time - her little face was a picture - she can't wait! Ok so I cried again

I cant quite believe I am typing this but I got a positive on a frer this am! I feel stangely calm about it, I am excited and very nervous.

You were right Try, didnt think it was going to happen this month. Weird!

Neffie any news? I hope u r joining me fx fx fx

Blue, how exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!! :yipee:

Chilli, that's very patient of you not to find out the sex. I couldn't wait to find out mine!

Try, you tiny thing! You'll look fabulous throughout your whole pregnancy!

Neffie, have you caved or are you still hanging in there strong?

:hi: Girlies

Try - Cute little bump you've got going there. :winkwink: Good luck on all your upcoming scans. I'm sure you're super excited.

Chilli - Awww, I'm imagining the look on your girl's face when she felt the kick. I'm sure it was just priceless. :flower: What does OH say about all the crying due to the raging hormones? Good luck on the scan today! I'm sure everything will be fine.

Blue - :happydance: Congrats!!! :happydance: That's freakin awesome! Here's wishing you a super H&H pregnancy. :)

AFM, I join Blue in announcing that I got my :bfp: as well this morning. :yipee: I wasn't going to test today, but I had a dream last night that I tested and got 2 lines. So this morning I said what the heck...just go for it. And here I am. I'm so over the moon, happy, excited, ecstatic...yet pensive, and nervous at the same time. Will be breaking the news to OH tonight. I can't wait to see his face light up again. I so hope this is my forever baby. [-o<

Yay Blue....we can now be bump buddies!!! :) What say?

Oh yaaaaay Neffie! Congratulations! :happydance: We're all pregnant now! How wonderful is that!

Congrats Neffie.Thats brilliant! Will be happy to be your bump buddy.

Thanks Ladies. :) This was the only month I didn't chart, temp, use OPKs, or track my cycle. I didn't think much of it....I guess that helped.

I want to update my ticker, but I'm so nervous...Eeeeeeeeek!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I FREAKIN' KNEW IT! AAAAAHHHHH!! I HAVE THE BIGGEST GRIN EVER ON MY FACE!!!! OMG!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOO SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!! I'LL HAVE TO UPDATE THIS THREAD TO "TTCAL ALL KNOCKED UP!" hehehe!

I'm so happy! You girls made my day! I LOVE it!!!

EEEEEECCCCKKKKKKK! :wohoo:

eeeeeeck! eeeeeeck!.

I'm just so excited!!

how do you all plan on tellling DH/OH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g