TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Hope u get on ok tomo Neffie!

:hugs: to everyone, hope u all have a good week x

Blue congrats Iam soooooo happy for you xxx

Chello-

GOOD LUCK today Neffie- I'll do a check back later on to see how you made out

well IF we ever do get PG- it would be a surprise with the 1st and well that would probably be my only child since I am going to be 41 in 3 months... so it would be a surprise for me....

how is everyone else feeling?

AF got me this morning but I knew she would as I said before I didn't TRY very hard... so crosses fingers that I have a normal cycle again soon

kay have a great all :)

:hi: Girls,

Kels - Sorry the hag got you. :hugs: I hope your cycles get back to normal soon. I'm staying optimistic that you'll have your forever babies (notice I said babies, and not baby? :winkwink:) I know it's hard, but stay positive chick. Your time is not far away. :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well. :wave:

The appt went great today. :thumbup: Had a pap, pelvic exam, and a whole bunch of blood work done. We have booked our appointment for the 1st ultrasound. :happydance: It's on June 23 @ 9w + 3. We can't wait!!!

Yay neffie!!!! :happydance: How exciting!

Kels, :hugs: BABIES IS RIGHT!!!! :winkwink:

Hey :hi: Cla!!!

AFM, I have my 12 week scan on thursday!! Wish me and babies luck, girls!!! I am nervous and excited and hope and pray everything is perfect!!! :)

Gosh Try - time is flying! SO excited for you

Neffie - all good!

Kels - ****** that witch!!!!????? Nice to catch up

How are you Cla?

Woo Neffie, all sound great! Our babies are apple seeds. So tiny...

Sending love and thoughts your way Try, everything will be perfect and cant wait to hear all about it!

:hugs: Cla, hope you are ok my lovely.

Kels loads of PMA for a normal cycle!

AFM - I feel good, we have such a busy week, 2 weddings this weekend. Last night we went to the Theatre and tomo out with work.

HAPPY 5 WEEEKS BLUE XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
im doing ok, i went to the dr yesterday to get my bloods back from my last pregnancy and they are all fine so ive had to phone the hospital to make another appointment to see what they can do now. the hospital sent a letter to my dr saying they think it is just hormonal so they discharged me.
but when i phoned the hospital they said they have sent for all of my files the other week so i dont know whats happening there.

Thanks Cla, Oh I really hope that the hospital get things sorted soon. Where are you in your cycle now?

:wave: Gals,

Try - Oooooh, how exciting! Good luck on the scan tomorrow. Can't wait to see more pics. :winkwink:

Blue - Have fun at the weddings. Hope they have some virgin drinks for you to indulge in. :haha:

Cla - :hi:. Good to hear from you. Hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:

:wave: Chilli & Kels

Tiger - Hope you're doing good.

AFM, OH is headed out of town for 10 days, BOOOO!!! Sad about that, but on the bright side, I'm not all by myself. :winkwink: One of my girl friends has invited me to come visit for the long weekend. The doc said that flying during the 1st trimester is not a problem, as long as I make sure to get up and walk around during the flight. I'm still on the fence though....did any of you fly in the 1st tri?

Have a great day.

Try I can't wait to see your scan pics, I lovvvvveeee looking at scan pics

My scan has been cancelled and now I have to wait until June 1st (next wednesday) to have it. I am so pissed off as I want to see them and make sure they are ok.

They cancelled because I am also seeing Maternal Fetal Medicine next week for the NT scan, so they figure I don't need two scans.

I'm annoyed but I think we are still going to announce it this weekend!

I am still so excited for you Neffie and Blue!!!

Cla, where are you at on your cycle? I'm glad you are looking into things. Sometimes we just have to. :hugs:

Oh Try that must be so disappointing - at least not long to wait though.

I'm off in a min for the second part of my 20 week scan - eeekkk

Had the most brilliant scan - much better than last week, could see so clearly. LO was chattering with it's arm behind it's head looking very contented... and now Mummy is!!!

I would post a pic but have tried and it all seems a bit beyond me - can anyone give me a simple how to and I'll give it a go - I scanned it and have it on my memory stick????

Chilli thats lovely news, you must be so happy.

Grrrrr Try gutted u gotta wait till next week :hugs:

Hey everyone else :kiss:

Try - Grrrrrr for the postponement of your scan. The good news is that Wednesday is right around the corner, and you'll get to see your beanies soon. :)

Chilli - Gorgeous pic!!!!! So happy for you.

Blue - Enjoy the weddings tomorrow!

AFM, got a call from the Dr.'s office today to say that my early hcg & progesterone levels came back normal, so I'm happy about that. Going in tomorrow to get the second set done. Hopefully the levels will double...I'm staying optimistic, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous. :dohh: I decided not to fly this weekend after all to visit my girl friend. Ticket prices were out the roof, so that solved my dilemma on whether to fly or not. :haha:

hey- just checking in quickly

So glad to see things all seem good Neffie YAY!!!

Just look at all those GORGEOUS baby tickers... so nice to see that in here and so very happy for all you lovely ladies

Everyone enjoy their weekend.... For us in the States it's a 3 day weekend- Monday is a holiday :) and so far looks like it will be a beaut weather wise too :) so I will be hanging by the pool and going to picnics!!!!!

Thanks Kels! Enjoy the pool, picnics, the great weather, and dare I forget the :wine:. Have some for me pretty please. :winkwink:

Have lovely long weekends everyone!

I will pop in and let u know how the weddings went. I expect I will be shattered.

P.S Do you ladies ever get little stabbing pains down below? I have had them a couple of times, im sure its fine. Im very bloated and have twinges now and again. What do you ladies experience/ or experienced early in the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->