TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

eeeeeeck! eeeeeeck!.

I'm just so excited!!

how do you all plan on tellling DH/OH?

any pics to post???

Thanks Try. :) I'm still contemplating on how to tell him. He asked me the other day if I wanted to go out for dinner, but I didn't get home until late, so that didn't work out. I was thinking of taking him up on that offer tonight, and breaking the news to him there. But I'm working late today, so hope that works out. :dohh: With the previous pregnancy, we were at home when I told him... with a wrapped gift, a hidden video camera, and all. So maybe something simpler this time. :winkwink:

p.s. are you referring to hpt pics?

Thanks Try :hugs: so happy to join you all at last!

LOL DH woke me up at 6am before he left for work demanding I test!!

OMG!!! I love you both!!! I am so very happy for you guys!!

Yes, I am referring to hpt's pics!!! Have you guys have any to post!?

Kay I just had a NIGGLE to come on here today.. haven't been on for months and to my surprise

Ya'll are PREGGOS!!!!! wellllllllllllll HUGE congrats to Blue and Neffie.... SO VERY VERY HAPPY FOR YOU BOTH!!!!!!

and the pregg ladies looks like everyone is doing just fine and going right about yoru preggo business!!!!!!!

so now i am going to have to stop in maybe once a month to say hi and see how you are all doing....and getting the "bumpie da bump" :lol:

AGAIN HUGE CONGRATS to all of you.. I think of you often ---MASSIVE SQUISHES HUGS!!!!

Hey Kels! Thanks for stopping in! Glad to see you! xoxoxoxo

KELSSSSSSSSS!!!...there you are. So good to hear from you. :flower: We miss you! Hope things are well with you. Don't be a stranger. [-X

Try - Haven't taken a pic of the test yet. I was just happy to see a pink line. :haha: Plan to do it one of these days.

Kels, hi honey so lovely to hear from you :hugs: You look great in your avatar!

Neffie lovin the Ticker.

Try I will have to sort out uploading a pic a somepoint for you.

Went to see GP today she said to come in when Im 7 weeks to have scan and go from there. EEeek

My first appointment is exactly 2 weeks from today. It's only a pregnancy confirmation appt, so they won't do a scan. I wanted to roll both appointments into one, but of course that wasn't possible. So if all goes well, the prenatal appt will be between 8-10 weeks. Looking forward to it. :)

Yup, I got myself to update my ticker. I am pregnant after all, as surreal as it sounds! :haha:

well I am just THRILLED for ALL of you!!! I don't why yesterday I just had that FEELING like I HAD to come in and check on you all..... I know it has been such a long time since I have been on here but I just needed it.... and still do but all is good on my end

still no :bfp: and I am ok with it.. COMPLETELY ok with it. in fact just waiting on the witch to show her ugly face this weekend.... YEP since we last spoke I have been ovulating on a regualr basis.. WOOO HOOOOOOOO

I am "in" the 2WW I think like 11DPO but didn't do anything to really TRY to get pregnant- no temping any longer- but I did take a digie OPK when I thought MAYBE it might be happening and sure enough once again another smiley face :)

wishing the new gals a very healthy and stickie beans and the gals already "knocked up" can't wait to see more updated bump pics.. they are soo cute...

I will try to make it apppoint to stop in here and there to see how ALL the preggos are doing since this whole thread is pregnant ladies now.. WHHHHOOPPIIIEEEEEE :lol:

Kels - Not the whole thread is pregnant...we're still waiting on you. So you better hurry up and join us. :winkwink: So glad to hear that you've been ovulating regularly. Gosh, I hope your BFP is around the corner! I've got everything x for you chick....

Kels - that's great that you're OV'ing every month now - you'll be abck with a BFP sooner than you know it!

Blue and Neffie (spoke to you on another thread already) SOOOOOOO pleased for you both - I swear it happens when you least expect it - BRILLIANT!!! May you be calmer and more confident than I was in the first few weeks as your babies get stuck in!

AFM My scan was a bit of a disaapointment as she couldn't see everything as baby was facing the wrong way to check heart and cord. Everything she checked was fine but I have to go back again in a bout a week to try again. She assured me there's nothing to worry about - but I am anyway! Really wanted to put a lid on all the worries today... feeling a bit numb and worried again now

Chilli - Urrrrgh that you weren't able to see everything. Try to relax, as hard as it may be. The good news is that you have another scan coming up in a week. Everything will be just fine. Are you getting a private scan by the way?

Kels - When are you testing by the way?

:hi: Blue & Try.

I have my 1st appointment this coming Tuesday. Exciting! Too early for a scan, but it's going to get the ball rolling. :winkwink:

:hi: Girlies!!!

We actually have mpepe, cla and kels we are waiting for! :)

Cla seems to comein when she is in her 2ww and mpepe is on a break I believe as well as kels! Wishing for you three soooo much!!!

I have had mega af like cramps today so tried taking it easy at work and now I am laying at home. Checked babies with my doppler when I came home and they are beating strong!!! :)

Morning ladies

What type of dopler do u use try? what stage did it start working?

Hope u all have great weekends. Off on a hen night/bachorlorette (sp) tonight. kareoke.

I bought a sonaline B pocket doppler off ebay for $58.00 ad change, BUT it only came with a single use packet of gel so I had to buy some off ebay for $10.50 for two bottles (shipping incl. in that price)....

I had a very very hard time during the 9th week trying tio find anything other than my ovaries. Now I pick up at least one of them almost immediately! :)

So who all plans to find out the gender of their baby???

My first pregnancy I didnt want to know I wanted a suprise, but this time I think I would love to know. What about you Try?

We are definitely going to find out the sex. :winkwink:

Hope mpepe & cla are doing well. Have you heard from them Try?

I have my confirmation appt at the doc's tomorrow. Getting excited! Hope all goes well.

Happy Monday Ladies! Hope you all had a great weekend. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->