TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Happy Memorial Day to the State side ladies! It's always nice to have a long weekend!

Blue, I had a lot of twinges, some I could even feel into my vagina. A bit annoying at times and will probably keep happening until second tri. Then there's pelvic discomfort to look forward to as the baby gets bigger and the ligaments start to stretch! :)

Thanks Tiger!

Its great to have a 3 day weekend, I'm shattered from the hetic wedding weekend. They were both good and we had a great time. Lots of dancing to a soul band!

Hope you guys all had a good weekend x

Morning, I am a bit worried today as had some brown discharge when I wiped last night and a little again this am. Just waiting for doctor to call back and see if I can get a scan and be checked out.

Try not to panic Blue - I had the same thing around the same time - might be nothing!

My wedding/40th birthday was fab this weekend - had so much fun but exhausting cleaning up after and have got a horrible cold from insisting on wearing my wedding dress all day despite the crappy weather!

Thanks Chilli, glad you had a fabulous weekend!

I have a scan booked for Thursday, will be about 6 weeks so hopefully all will be good!

blue, I hear brown is better than red, annnnd its still early enough to be leftover blood from inplantation! I had pink and red blood and everything turned out ok!
keep us posted on your scan!! I'm having faith!!

chilli, happy birthday and congratulations on your wedding!!! :)

Tiger/Try- :hi:

Blue - Sorry to hear that, but brown spotting more often than not is old blood. Hope all goes well at the scan. :thumbup:

Chilli - Happy belated wedding! Boo to the cold, but glad to hear you had a great time.

I've been in panic mode myself today. I hope it's nothing to worry about. Doc's office called back to give results from the 2nd set of hCG blood work, and they said everything was fine. However, the way I see it is that the levels have increased, but have not quite doubled. It seems that once hCG levels hit 1200 they can take up to 96 hours to double, and my bloods were drawn 72 hours apart. My ultrasound is not for another 3 weeks, so saying that I'm going to be on pins & needles until then will be the under statement of the century. :dohh:

Oh Neffie - why do we torture ourselves??? Fingers x'd for you!

Try - when did you go sneaking into the 2nd tri? How marvelous!!!!! When's your next scan?

Blue - hope all goes super well on thorsday for your scan.

Ughhh - feel so sick!!!!!! Have really bad cold and cough and then acid indigestion all day yesterday - bit better today but just want to curl up with hot lemon and a duvet... unfortunately 4 year old is having none of it!

:hugs: Neffie roll on 3 weeks.

Chilli sorry u r feelin rough :hugs:

I hav'nt had any spotting since yesterday pm. So feel bit better, I hope we see a heartbeat tomo.

blue, fingers crossed everything will be fine!!! I'm rooting for you!!

I actually just got back from a scan!

Everything good, will update later after work!

Oh wow Try - congrats! Can we see?

Oh thats great Try cant wait to hear how the twins are doing!

I am 12w 5d today. Baby A is measuring 13w 0d, Baby B is measuring 13w 2d. Baby A's HB is 158bpm, and Baby B's HB is 163bpm.

They are doing great! I will get the results back from the NT screening/scan in a week or two via mail.

They are really there! :)

I won't have a scan now until July 15th, at 19w and I should be able to ask for a gender peek then I am hoping! :) They said it could be hard to find because two are cramping the space up!

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
I think you have to click on the picture to see it a little bigger.

Oh wow - totally amazing Try - you must be so pleased!

Try, beautiful pics! I'm so glad everything is okay.

Blue, is your scan today?

Neffie, that stinks you're not getting an early scan.

Chilli, how.are you doing?

AFM, I have a couple of rashes on my belly :( When I last went to the ob and showed her, she said it was ring worm. I had my doubts then since it's on my belly. Yeah, I have an indoor/outdoor cat that likes to sleep with me but I wear a T-shirt to bed. So I made an apt with a dermotologist for Monday.

Chilli - Hope you feel better soon. Colds & coughs are absolutely awful!

Blue - Hope everything went well with your scan. Waiting for an update. :-=

Try - Congrats on the scan, great pic! :) Great to see that both your beanies are measuring perfectly.

Tiger - Oh no for the ring worm. :nope: Try to keep from scratching your belly as much as possible. Good thing you made an appt to get it checked out.

AFM, after my panic episode on Wednesday, I went ahead and spoke to the nurse yesterday. She was reassuring, and told me not to worry too much about the hCG levels. She said to come in for a scan next week if it would help ease my mind. Duh, I wasn't going to turn down that offer. So I have a scan scheduled for next Friday, and I'll get to meet with my doctor again as well. Still seems ages away, but sounds a lot better than waiting for 3 weeks. They've also let me keep the original scan date. Hoping that all goes well, and we get to see our beanie next week, and then again 2 weeks later.

Have a great day everyone!

Oh wow try, amazing scan pics, they are lovely. Bless those twins.

Tiger so sorry to hear that, I hope your doc can help clear it up asap for u!

Just back, there was a gestational sac and a yolk sac. No heartbeat yet but the doctor wasn't worried and said all looked normal. I was hoping there would be a HB but will have to wait till next thurs to check again.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, we are gonna have a bbq tonight YUM

Oh wow - totally amazing Try - you must be so pleased!

I am thrilled!!! Thanks!

Chilli - Hope you feel better soon. Colds & coughs are absolutely awful!

Blue - Hope everything went well with your scan. Waiting for an update. :-=

Try - Congrats on the scan, great pic! :) Great to see that both your beanie are measuring perfectly.

Tiger - Oh no for the ring worm. :nope: Try to keep from scratching your belly as much as possible. Good thing you made an appt to get it checked out.

AFM, after my panic episode on Wednesday, I went ahead and spoke to the nurse yesterday. She was reassuring, and told me not to worry too much about the hCG levels. She said to come in for a scan next week if it would help ease my mind. Duh, I wasn't going to turn down that offer. So I have a scan scheduled for next Friday, and I'll get to meet with my doctor again as well. Still seems ages away, but sounds a lot better than waiting for 3 weeks. They've also let me keep the original scan date. Hoping that all goes well, and we get to see our beanie next week, and then again 2 weeks later.

Have a great day everyone!

I am glad you dont have to wait too long for a scan! It seems like forever while waiting for a scan date to come around!

Oh wow try, amazing scan pics, they are lovely. Bless those twins.

Tiger so sorry to hear that, I hope your doc can help clear it up asap for u!

Just back, there was a gestational sac and a yolk sac. No heartbeat yet but the doctor wasn't worried and said all looked normal. I was hoping there would be a HB but will have to wait till next thurs to check again.

Hope everyone else is doing ok, we are gonna have a bbq tonight YUM

Thank You!

I hear that is very normal at early scans to possibly not pick up everything yet as its early. If they are not concerned, then I would "try" not to be! Easier said then done, I know!

Yummmm BBQ!!!

Tiger, sorry about the ringworm! Does that affect baby at all??

Neffie, that's awesome you'll get an earlier scan now!

Blue, I've also read other women not getting a HB at 6wks but did so many days later. No worries hun!

I'm not convinced it's ring worm, it doesn't itch at all and it didn't response to the anti-fungal medicine so hopefully Monday I'll know what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->