TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

This thread is soooo exciting these days

Neffie - great you got a scan so easily!

Blue - that sounds very positive to me - hope you get to see hb next time too to reassure you.

I'm ok Tiger thanks except for the terrible cough I've developed - coughing hard combined with weak baby bladder - not a good combo as I'm sure you can imagine!!! Of to see someone today to see if there's anything they can give me as brilliantly timed - am going back to work next week and not able to sleep at night! All ok as long as not harming my bubs!

Ringworm - oohh! What's the treatment?

Thanks Ladies, Im very hopeful that we will se a little hb next week.

I hope u all have lovely weekends, I am chilling out, doing nothing and resting!

The treatment is anti-fungal cream but I stopped using it since the rash was getting bigger hence my doubt of an ob's diagnosis regards to a skin problem! I am using tree tea oil until I see the dermatologist.

Don't blame you Tiger - hope you get it sorted soon. I've had a weird red rash around my mouth since I stopped steroids at 12 weeks - doc said maybe empitaigo and gave me cream that made no difference - pg does the wierdest things to you

My appt yesterday they said Ihave... a virus (they always say that in the UK) that will last for 2-3 weeks but shouldn't do any harm to bubs. So last night I think I slept for about half an hour as was coughing the rest of the time - so badly poor OH brought me breakfast in bed! Can't wait for my return to work on MOnday now... NOT!

Blue - Good luck for your scan on Thursday. I'm sure they'll find a heartbeat. BBQ does indeed sound YUM! What did you have?

Tiger - Hope the dermatologist is able to give you some answers on Monday.

Chilli - Hope you feel better soon! Have you tried any home remedies?

:hi: Try.

6 days to go until my scan! Getting excited, and of course the nerves are going to jump in as we get closer. Other than that, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the pool, and loving every minute of it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hi Neffie

We had ribs, chicken, red pepper, courgette and mushrooms. It was yummy.

Ooooh the pool sounds lovely! jealous!

I bet u can wait till your scan, why does time go so slowly.... Hurry up!

how are those little bumps doing xxxxx

This one is doing great thanks for asking Cla - how are you?

How silly is this - I actually bought some papaya juice today just because that's about the size of my bubs!

Thanks Ladies, Im very hopeful that we will se a little hb next week.

I hope u all have lovely weekends, I am chilling out, doing nothing and resting!

Love the resting and doing nothing part!! :)

I can't wait to hear what the hb is!!!

Don't blame you Tiger - hope you get it sorted soon. I've had a weird red rash around my mouth since I stopped steroids at 12 weeks - doc said maybe empitaigo and gave me cream that made no difference - pg does the wierdest things to you

My appt yesterday they said Ihave... a virus (they always say that in the UK) that will last for 2-3 weeks but shouldn't do any harm to bubs. So last night I think I slept for about half an hour as was coughing the rest of the time - so badly poor OH brought me breakfast in bed! Can't wait for my return to work on MOnday now... NOT!

Breakfast in bed???....NICE! :)

Boooo for work....UGH!

Am I right by saying you are NOT finding out the sex of the baby???

Whats the hb of the baby?

Blue - Good luck for your scan on Thursday. I'm sure they'll find a heartbeat. BBQ does indeed sound YUM! What did you have?

Tiger - Hope the dermatologist is able to give you some answers on Monday.

Chilli - Hope you feel better soon! Have you tried any home remedies?

:hi: Try.

6 days to go until my scan! Getting excited, and of course the nerves are going to jump in as we get closer. Other than that, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the pool, and loving every minute of it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

:hi: girlfriend!!! Wow 7 weeks! Blue is 2 days behind you!!! Woohooo Girls!

OOOO the pool eh?....I love the pool!

3 days until scan! Sooo excited!!! Post piccies!

how are those little bumps doing xxxxx

My bump is well Cla, thanks for asking.

How are you?

Where are you at on your cycle???

This one is doing great thanks for asking Cla - how are you?

How silly is this - I actually bought some papaya juice today just because that's about the size of my bubs!

Bwahahahaha :rofl: I also buy fruit on occassion to measure up to little one!

blue happy 7 weeks xxxxx
try thanks for asking im good, i think im about 6dpo and im not holding much hope this month.

Cla, holding onto hope while ttc is so hard and tormenting. Especially when ttc for as long as we each have.

:wine: Here's to you, and may yoy get pregnant very very soon.

:hi: Gals,

Blue - BBQ menu sounded delish! Good luck on your scan tomorrow. I hope we get to see a pic!

Cla - :wave:. Trying to take it one day at a time here, thanks for asking. I hope your gut is wrong, and your BFP is just around the corner!

Chilli - That's cute that you bought a papaya to match your baby's size. :)

Try - Yes, scan is in 2 days. It can't come soon enough! I just want to see my little beanie, and it's little heart flickering away.

Tiger - How did the appointment go with the dermatologist?

AFM, I'm anxiously awaiting my scan! I've had a bit of intermittent brown spotting when I wipe. I'm trying to stay calm, and not delve too much into it. I just hope everything is ok. It's one worry after another, isn't it? :shrug:

Well it is ringworm. I was given prescription cream but last night I went ahead and scrubbed down with bleach. Unfortunately I have rug burn but there's no way those darn fungal spores will spread! I continue to the prescription until I completely heal from the scrubbing just in case. Kitty got a diluted bleach bath followed by another bath with baby shampoo. Surprisingly enough She didn't seem to mind! But she is strictly an indoor cat now, all outdoor privileges have been banned! The only sucky thing is that I read fungal spores can live on surfaces for up to eight months!!!!! We sprayed the couch and her perch tree with athlete's foot spray but still, she been EVERYWHERE in the past month! Hopefully it won't pop up again.

Neffie, just to be sure....your scan is Friday?

Oh Tiger what a nightmare for you! Glad u have got it sorted.

Good luck for your scan Neffie :hugs:

Hello everyone else :kiss:

I will drop in and let you know how it goes tomo x

Blue have you got a scan xx

Tiger - so was it the cat who brought it in? I ask as my very outdoor cat purrs around me. I thought you got it form livestock? Hope it clears up soon

Hi Try

Cla - I was about to give up the month I got my BFP as was os convinced it wasn't coming - hang on in there

Neffie - scan on friday - I'm sure your lil blueberry will be performing with a lovely heartbeat, good luck with the nerves and big hugs. As you know I had quite a bit of spotting so it's not always bad.

Blue - you too - today - will be checking in to see how it went and have EVERYTHING crossed for you.

AFM - The cough continues but I did manage to get some decent sleep last night so hopefully its getting better. Not sure I can stand all the side effects much longer - owww!!!
Baby was having some really strong movements last evening and hubby was thrilled to be able to feel so definitely. I don't remember it all being this strong at this stage last time - reckon it's the steroids - it's a mega baby!

Blue, good luck today, can't wait to read the update!

Chilli, definitely the cat. I live in the city limits of Charlotte so no livestock around here. We've had Kitty for 2yrs now and.this is the first time something like this every happened. I grew up with dogs and though they were indoor dogs we had 50+ acres of woods and even then I never had this happen! Once.out of my whole life did we have fleas, just once so this totally blows my mind.

Good Luck Blue!!! I can't wait to see the baby!!! :)

Will update more later, I'm working and sneaking on here, so I better go before I get caught!!!

Hi Ladies,

Just back from the scan, baby is measuring 6 wks 3 days so my dates were out! Lovely heart beating away! Im so so happy, such a relief.

I have a pic that i will try and put on when I can. eeeeekkkkk

I want to see the pic come on hurry up lol
I'm so happy everything was ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g