TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

lol Cla, Im so rubbish with technology that u may have to wait for the pic!

Thanks girls appreciate it x

Blue - Yay, great news!!

Tiger - Sorry to hear about the ringworm. Hope you start to feel better pronto...

Less than 24 hours until my scan....I hope to have some good news to share with you guys tomorrow.

great news Blue - just what we were all hoping to hear. I'm with you on the technology though!

Neffie - can't wait to hear your good news too - good luck hun

Tiger, Boooooo! That stinks that it is ringworm AND now there is a posibility of iot spreading to others since it lingers for up to 8 months. If I were you, I'd shampoo all of my furniture, carpets and such and use your anti-fungal spray/powder with it. We dont want baby to get it!

You and chilli are moving along soooo quickly!!! Can't believe it! And Grandbleu too!

Blue, I hope you can get a pic up soon, I'd love to see it!

Neffie, you will have good news!!! Excited for you!

AFM, I'm a Lemon!!!! Yay!

A lemon :yipee: make that 2!!

Neffie I hope all is well with you xxx

:hi: everyone else, hope u all have a good weekend

Back from our scan...

:yipee: WE SAW OUR LITTLE BEANIE TODAY!!! :happydance: I just couldn't fight back the tears. Got to see and hear the heart beart, it was amazing!!! I've been pushed back a bit to 6w + 5, but the tech said it was completely normal. Heart rate was 145 bpm, so that was a huge relief. Here are some pictures. Next scan is in less than 2 weeks...I'm getting greedy now...can't wait to see our baby again!

IMG00470.jpg

IMG00471.jpg

Blue, we're even closer bump buddies now....we're just a day apart. :winkwink:

Have a great weekend everyone!

Neffie!!! S/he is beautiful!!!!! Yay!!!! I am very happy for you and Blue!!! I'm more than happy......I am thrilled!!!

Congrats girls! And you are bump buddies! Awesome!

What are your due dates?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Oh Neffie, thats fantastic! we are gonna pop at the same time! not sure what the dud date is, I think it must be Jan 30th 2012!

Yippee yay Neffie so glad all is well with your lil bump!

Happy lemons Try, what did I become today? I'll have to have a look before I go shopping so I know what juice to buy.

Hope everyone has a great weekend - I'm off for some pampering thanks to friends and being 40!

Hi Chilli!

Yes Im here! How's everyone doin?

Im now off to meet a friend for a cuppa. Check in later xx

Congratulations Neffie! That's awesome you'll be able to see baby again in two weeks, I'm glad your on isn't taking anything for granted.

Yeah for the lemons Try!

Blue, when will you get acanned again?

Cla, how are you doing?

They say at 24wks the baby starts putting on fat and since Saturday I've had the munchies! I don't mind the baby putting on weight but I don't need any more myself! I've been pretty good with walking more and eating less sweets but it doesn't seem to have made of a difference with slowing down the weight gain. This of course is going to end up with another lecture from my ob! Hopefully I'm at least warding off GD!

Tiger - I just got back from town where a bunch of teenagers were laughing and saying XXL - don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think they were talking to me!!! I thought I was very obviously preggers (although do look much more than I am) but not just fat!

On a happier note went so see MW and whilst she was looking for hb little monkey kicked her in the doppler!? It's gonna be a cheeky one...

Those kids better not have been talking about you! I know how you feel though about being paranoid. Just a couple of hours ago I had an 83yr old patient and I needed him to swing his legs. To be smart he told me to stand in front of him so he'd have something to swing at. So I told him that was mean to want to kick a pg woman. He then said, you're pg? I was like do you really think I'm that fat!?!

I know he's elderly but come on!

That's funny about baby kicking the doppler!!!! I guess he/she thought the MW was pressing too hard!

You know, DH still hasn't felt her move, she gets all quiet when he touches my belly. He does have really hot hands, maybe that has something to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->