TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Oh Chilli, I hope they weren't talking to you. Horrible people!

Tiger, I cant stop eating crisps and just had a cheeseburger! oooppps.....

I have'nt been given another scan date, they said it will be at 12 weeks, dont think I can wait that long so may get a private one done.

What did you guys do did you have early scans??

I met my friend and she asked if we are still trying, I said yes and she asked how often we are doing it, I just lied. lol. I think I look chubs already so im sure people will be guessing.

Since this time around we got pg with the aid of a fertility clinic, I had a 6, 7, and 8.5wk scan. They wanted three consistant scans with grow and HB before we were sent back to the regular ob. We had the option to do a nuchal scan but I didn't see the point, it wouldn't change anything for us and it wasn't like I was having twins to justify it otherwise.

I am lucky with my job that we do ultrasounds on extremities so I have the tech check me every once in awhile, set my mind at ease.

Sorry, been MIA the last few days. Work's been insane....

Try - Yay for progressing to a lemon. :) Based on my scan, my due date would be Jan 29.

Chilli - Papaya only for 3 more days now. :winkwink: Yay for feeling LO's kicks. Hope you feel better about the weight gain. You're eating right, and exercising, so that's great! And I sure as hell hope those looney tune teenagers weren't talking about you. What whack jobs!!! :growlmad:

Tiger - What an ass of an old man! Sorry that he's sick, but that doesn't give him a pass! You should have taken a swing at his junk, IYKWIM??? Urrrgggh, what is up with these insensitive pricks?? Regardless of whether you know if a woman is pregnant or not, why would you make such a comment in the first place. On a happier note, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before your OH will feel her. :winkwink:

Blue - Good response to your friend's question on TTCing. :winkwink: I say lie as much as you need to, and only spill the beans once you're ready to. Hope you're able to get a scan before 12 weeks. Have you asked the doctor's office if there's a possibility of getting an earlier reassurance scan, since you've had a prior loss?

AFM, the queasiness has started to kick in. :sick: If it means my little beanie is doing well, that's all I care about. A little over a week until our next scan, so hope to see a healthy, and a little bigger love bug in there.

Oh neffie, that queasiness is horrible, i was sick this am when cleaning the sink! blurgh.

When I see midwife next monday I will ask about a scan, if not might just pay for a private one. Im not sure.

Tiger _ i know what you mean whenever I say to anyone - "ooh it's kicking" it stops as soon as they put their hand their. ALthough today at work during the lunch break I watched as my big round belly flickered and jumped all over the place - it was great!

Blue - I was REALLY lucky as my consultant offered me weekly scans til 15 weeks this time round. It was a relief each week but also very stressful - I would've paid for private . As for the queasiness, just keep thinking that it's all good and that should get you through... I still get it sometimes... this morning for example

Oh My Gosh Chilli!!! Dang Kids!!! Oh well, they are probably young and they will probably be pregnant in no time! I bet you are gorgeous! You are not finding out the sex right??

Blue and Neffie, my MS was annoying from 6w to 9.5w, then it eased off quickly, I still have some bouts of nasuea. Its will all be worth it in the end! I can't wait for both of your next scans!!!

Tiger, :hugs: Hope you are better!!
You are so so so lucky at your job!!! I'd love to see my babies again!

Even though my little ones are measuring ahead, I will not move up my due date!

I am so so exhausted!!! Thats nothing new! :lol:

I am wondering if I shall bump this to pregnancy groups and discussions and just change the name to Mommies to Be chit chat thread! :winkwink:

We'll save a seat for mpepe and Cla and Kels!!!

I think that would be fine Try. Mpep, Cla, and Kel know they are apart of this group no matter what!

Yes that would be fine try, well done!

I had some pink spotting yesterday, only when I wiped, but of course I have been worrying, Anyway its been ok today and I have a scan booked for next tuesday. I am trying not to worry but its v hard. Just tell me it will all be ok xx

Hun I had spotting at 6 1/2 weeks with my 17week angel and everything was fine then.
You should phone your midwife and tell them your concerns and they should get you in for a scan, they got me in the same day.

It will be ok Blue - I had quite a lot of spotting on and off!

Try - I'm happy to have you girls wherever you are!
No we're not finding out the sex, no need, don't mind at all what it is and enjoy the fun of guessing!

Got some names taking into account we are a bilingual Spanish English family with a very difficult surname:
Boy might be Francisco (Frankie) or Raphael (Rafa) with Saul as a second name
Girl might be Eleanora (Nora) or Felicity (Flis) with Patricia as a second name

What do you reckon?

Thanks ladies :hugs:

Those names are lovely Chilli, really like them all.

Blue, I, personally, cannot wait to have a scan days from now with what you have going on. I think you need to call your physician and see what he/she suggests. It really could be nothing, as some of us on here had pink spotting and red bleeding and everything turned out to be ok. I, for one, had pink spotting with some red bleeding at 6w 3d and it turned out everything is ok and thats when they told me there were two.

Don't let all the negatives bring you down. I think I speak for everyone when saying we are crossing our fingers for you!!!

xxxxooooxxxxoooo

Try - Moving the thread sounds fine to me. We'll save seat warmers for kels, mpepe & cla.

Blue - Hope you're feeling better, and the spotting has stopped. I know it's so much easier said than done, but try and stay positive. You'll see your little one on the scan Tuesday, I'm sure. :flower:

Chilli - Those are all lovely names...I especially like Rapahel. I've always liked that name.

Tiger - :hi:

I'm just counting down the days until my next scan. 5 days to go!!! Other than that, still been feeling pretty sick, especially in the evenings. :sick:

Thanks ladies,

No more spotting since weds eve. So thats good, I do feel positive but doubt pops up now and again.

Was Sick at work today, yuck. Had to vomit quietly in the toilets as there were people in there!

What u all up 2 this weekend.

Im being lazy again.

Hi everyone, congrats to all the new moms to be. I hope everyone is pregressing well. After a long break and nothing happening, I have given up hope. Even though dh hasn't, i just cant envision it any longer. I dont know if I'll post again, i'm just too sad about the topic but if God ever grants me a miracle, I'll look to find your girls on the other side. Best wishes...

Blue that's brill news about being sick at least you know your baby is ok xxx

Mpepe - I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling that way - it's a hard journey I know:hugs:

Blue - sick is good!

Neffie - that's my favourite too - just need to persuade OH and daughter! Can't wait for your scan pics

My weekend consists of probably a very wet carnival dressed as Mrs Weasley (I have te figure) on Harry Potter float tomorrow, followed by dinner for my lovely stepdad and hubby on Sunday -I'm cooking for 2 great canivores and haven't eaten red meat for 25 years (god I'm old!!!)

Mpepe :hugs:

Try, you're an orange now! It's seems just a couple of days ago you turned an orange!

Chilli, lovely names choices!

Blue, so glad you're doing better with not spotting and though it's not fun the MS is a good sign like Cla said!

I myself didn't feel the greatest today, really painful gas from Chinese last night, I guess it's not baby's favorite food choice right now. So I left work early and have been bumming around the house.

:howdy: Neffie, can't wait to see pics from your next scan! Blue too, I want to see how big the babies are!!!!

Mpepe :hugs: I really do hope you will be joining us soon. Look after yourself.

DH is really poorly today so thats not good, so I will be looking after him.

Mpepe - So sorry for what you're going through. We'll miss you, and hope to see you back soon! :hugs:

Chilli - How did the cooking go for the carnivores? :haha:

Tiger - Hope you're feeling better.

Blue - Good luck for your scan!!!! Waiting for an update.

Try - :hi:

Thursday can't come soon enough! I want to see our little healthy beanie again!!! This damn on and off spotting is driving me up the wall!! So f**** stressful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->