TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Neffie u havn't got long to wait now!!!

Well Im so happy, we saw a lovely little baby measuring 8 wks 6 days. So that puts me forward again to what I thought. I feel very relieved.

How is everyone doing?

The cooking for canivores went very well thanks Neffie - we had a lovely lunch with my daughter behaving beautifully, followed by a walk to the local park where a band was playing in the bandstand in the sun - really lovely! Jocelyn did sychronised scooting which ws most entertaining!

Roll on thursday for you Neffie!

Blue - that's great news, now you can relax again for a bit.

AFM - very hormonal: one minute want to rip OH's head off and then next feeling very naughty...(IYKWIM) poor man doesn't know what's going on, but then neither do I!!??

Blue, I am so happy for your awesome scan!!! :flower: You are progressing quite nicely!

:hi: Neffie, Tiger, Cla, Chilli!!!

I have been so tired that I have been reading and running and not responding!! So sorry Ladies!!!

How is everyone? Anything I missed?

Nothing new here. The next big thing I have going on is the diabetes test next Friday.

Anyone else?

OOOhhhh the infamous Glucose Screening test for gestational diabetes! Some people don't mind the taste some do...I personally wasn't bothered too much by it.

How is baby girl moving and kicking? Does she move lots?

She has her active days and not so active days. Yesterday and today she's been active but it still never fails, when someone else puts their hand on my belly she gets all quiet! :haha:

Are the twins fighting for space yet?

Blue - Great news on your scan! :thumbup: Hope your OH is feeling better.

Chilli - Hope your OH is complying with your needs. :haha:

Try - I was wondering where you are. Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope the tiredness gets better soon.

Tiger - Good luck for your test next week!

We're back from our scan....

Our beanie was very much there, and is doing great! :yipee: (knock on wood!) We even got to see him/her move his/her little arms & legs around. It was amazing!!! I know with pregnancy, you're never quite out of the woods until you're holding your LO in your arms, but it's a huge relief to see the progress with each passing scan. Looks like the little one has caught up from the last scan. I'm now only 3 days behind my LMP date, so they're not changing my original EDD.

Here are some photos. The last one is when he/she was moving his/her arms & legs around. We take it that he/she was waving at us. ;)

Our 12 week scan is on July 15....roll on the next couple of weeks!

IMG00485-20110623-1153.jpg

IMG00488-20110623-1157.jpg

IMG00489-20110623-1159.jpg

Awww, great pics Neffie! I love the 9wk scan when the baby looks like a gummie bear! :)

Whoppeeee Neffie - looking GREAT!

just stopping by to say hi and to make sure all is well...

and it certainly looks that way :) so glad to see that and you all are progressing the way pregnant ladies should

have a great weekend everyone

Thanks girls! :)

Kels - Miss you. Hope you're doing well! :kiss:

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

She has her active days and not so active days. Yesterday and today she's been active but it still never fails, when someone else puts their hand on my belly she gets all quiet! :haha:

Are the twins fighting for space yet?

Not fighting for space yet I don't think!!! But I love laying on my back and feeling the bumps of my babies!!!

Your baby girl only wants her momma to feel her beautiful kicks! <3

The cooking for canivores went very well thanks Neffie - we had a lovely lunch with my daughter behaving beautifully, followed by a walk to the local park where a band was playing in the bandstand in the sun - really lovely! Jocelyn did sychronised scooting which ws most entertaining!

Roll on thursday for you Neffie!

Blue - that's great news, now you can relax again for a bit.

AFM - very hormonal: one minute want to rip OH's head off and then next feeling very naughty...(IYKWIM) poor man doesn't know what's going on, but then neither do I!!??

Wondering if you are going to be something other than a papaya tomorrow!???? :shrug:

Blue - Great news on your scan! :thumbup: Hope your OH is feeling better.

Chilli - Hope your OH is complying with your needs. :haha:

Try - I was wondering where you are. Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope the tiredness gets better soon.

Tiger - Good luck for your test next week!

We're back from our scan....

Our beanie was very much there, and is doing great! :yipee: (knock on wood!) We even got to see him/her move his/her little arms & legs around. It was amazing!!! I know with pregnancy, you're never quite out of the woods until you're holding your LO in your arms, but it's a huge relief to see the progress with each passing scan. Looks like the little one has caught up from the last scan. I'm now only 3 days behind my LMP date, so they're not changing my original EDD.

Here are some photos. The last one is when he/she was moving his/her arms & legs around. We take it that he/she was waving at us. ;)

Our 12 week scan is on July 15....roll on the next couple of weeks!

View attachment 225244

View attachment 225245

View attachment 225246

Your little one is perfect!!! Love the scan pictures!!!

My tiredness comes and goes. I am watching the calendar as to when I get to see my babies next! July 18th!

just stopping by to say hi and to make sure all is well...

and it certainly looks that way :) so glad to see that and you all are progressing the way pregnant ladies should

have a great weekend everyone

:hi: I miss you! :kiss:

I'm an egg plant - which is weird as smaller than a papaya??!!

Lots of exciting scans thius month then!

Hey Kels - how are you hun?

Having a very frustrating time here. I have a wedding to go to in the beginning of September so I'll be 9 months pregnant. It won't be a fancy event so I don't see the point nor do I want to spend more than $60 for the dress. By then I'll need a 2x maternity dress and I prefer floor length since I'm already dealing with on/off cankles! Can I find anything.....no, nothing! I thought I found a simple coral color dress online at Old Navy just to be told that they actually don't have that anymore! :grr: I've done extended google searches and there's nothing without getting into a fancy/more expensive dress. I hate being a bigger girl......

Not too sure which is smaller chilli. I have heard of giant papaya's! :lol:

Tiger, that must be incredibly frustrating!!! I wonder if you can check a bridal shop and look for the cheapest dresses or clearance/sale items?....I had coral/peach as my wedding colors and I found the girls dresses for $90.00, but you may be able to find others....Or check Ebay?.....

My next scan isn't until July 18th AFTER I come back from vacation!!! Next appointment is July 8th with a Midwife! (I see OBGYNS and Midwives!).....

The eggplant in my greenhouse right now is very small - my bump is not! In fact it's so big I'm getting worried - I'm wheezy, my hips ache (a lot!!!) and I feel like I did at full tern with Jocelyn - just hope it's all aches and apins but nothing to worry about - as you all know I would endure any pain to get my baby here safely.

Tiger - when I was having similar problems finding my own wedding dress I ended up buying a bigger size (18 instead of 14) and just about got away with it!

Try - I think that's about when I have my next and last scan... hoping it's all excitement and fun for us both!

I cannot wait for my scan! I am so so excited!!! :happydance: I wonder what the babies are??.....Cannot wait to start buying stuff!!! :wacko:

I also cannot beleive you and Tiger! Speeding along through!!! I love it! What is your gut instinct on your babys gender Chilli??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->