TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

:hi: Chicas,

How's everyone doing today? Been MIA for a few days, as I've been feeling rather sick. :sick: Doing better today though (knock on wood!)

Just checked and my next scan is 14th July!!!!!! Think I have a dancer or a footballer growing inside of me - baby goes crazy moving sometimes - I LOVE IT!

Was thinking it was probably a boy Try but then night before last had a vivid dream of holding the most darling little baby girl who looked just like my Joss did and I was presenting her to everyone as my new baby Eleanora... so now I'm not so sure? I'm so excited, counting down from 100 now.

I think I'm almost as excited about your scan as you are!

Neffie - hope you're feeling better soon!

I'm still getting horrible acid at around about 3 onwards in the afternoon but I tried munching a few almonds yesterday and it really seemed to work

Chello---- jumping in to say HI!!!!!

wow look at everyone's progression.. all those different fruits!!!! :lol: so glad to see that everyone is doing JUST FINE.... so happy for you ladies....

has anyone chosen NAMES yet?????

AFM- jumping back on the bandwagon for a SMALL time.... I got my smiley face yesterday and again this morning (this morning's was very BLAZING on both the digie and IC opk) so we'll see what happens this month but I will NOT be disappointed if it doesn't happen....

I am just THRILLED that I am ovulating because you ask Try-- HOW many times did I last year??????? only ONE month that I can truly confirm and that is the month I got pregnant soooooooooo looks like my body is back in working order and I can account all this too- NO STRESS- eating healthy and exercising.... :::: HUGE GRIN ::::

well you ladies have a fab day---- we are getting ready for our 4th of July Holiday weekend (3 days off Monday) and then next Saturday the 9th I am OUTTA here for 2 weeks.... heading to Maine for our annual two week vakay and I guess I will find out while we are on vacation if I am or not....if I am I will text Try to let ya all know :)

Good luck Kel!!!! Everything s crossed for you!!!!! A trip to Maine this time of year would be awesome, enjoy!

Chilli, I'm jealous of all the movement you feel! My little girl just moves around once in awhile but I guess I should be thankful she doesn't keep me up when it's bedtime. Sorry about the bad HB! That stinks! Mine has become more frequent but still not bad. Are tums still working for you or have you needed to take pills?

Neffie, I hope you're feeling better!

Everything okay Blue and Try?

:hi: Cla!

Thanks Tiger - I think that's why I'm so big: this little one is super active, much more than it's big sister was and it's kicking me massive!! ha ha. Doesn't keep me up but sometimes hurts a little bit.

No, keeping the acid under control with almonds and rennies

Neffie and Blue, hope you are both doing well and those babies are well too, of course!

Chilli, Ooooh another scan!!! Woop Woop :happydance: I am also jealous (as of right now) of the crazy movement you are experiencing!!! I get a nudge or heavy pressure once in awhile. But it's still early for me with movement. Eggplant today, what's tomorrow??

Tiger, hey girl, how's momma and baby?

Kels, Yay for vacation! I am also leaving the 9th, but I am going to OCMD (beach) until the 16th. I am hoping the memories from last year don't haunt me while staying there. Thats where I had my MMC last summer, in July. We are staying at the same condo. So what are you doing in Maine???

Ooooh P.S. I am so happy for you and your cycles getting back to normal!!! How many cycles have you been able to confirm this year?.....5? xoxoxoxo :kiss:

Hey Cla! :kiss:

I am fine when sitting but as soon as I stand up I have loads of pressure on my bladder, because everytime I stand up, I have to pee! :haha:
I leave for vacation in one week, and in 2 weeks and a few days, I get to find out what my babies are!!!

Urgh....time to work before I get in trouble!

Morning gals :)

thanks for all your good lucks... always could use that!!!!

Kels, Yay for vacation! I am also leaving the 9th, but I am going to OCMD (beach) until the 16th. I am hoping the memories from last year don't haunt me while staying there. Thats where I had my MMC last summer, in July. We are staying at the same condo. So what are you doing in Maine???

Ooooh P.S. I am so happy for you and your cycles getting back to normal!!! How many cycles have you been able to confirm this year?.....5? xoxoxoxo

You'll be fine- of course it will bring up some bad memories- but ya gotta think about your TWO blessing now- OCMD is Ocean City Maryland? right lol- never been there but I hear it is beautiful.....

we got to KPT- Kennebunkport Maine- which is where my mom grew up and I have family still there--- All I will do is- just get up and go to the beach (weather permitting) and that's about that.....been going there all my life so I have seen and done EVERYTHING----- this is my BIG CHILL vacation---- literally will get up go for a walk around the beach- then go to the beach- come back sit on the deck and have some cocktails-- of course that will all change the second week ............IF..............LOL

you totally enjoy this vacation.. just think next year at this time you will have TWO 6 month old bubbas :)

Ladies have a FAB FAB weekend- I have plenty of things to do- we are having peeps over tomorrow for a BBQ and a swim- then a surprise 40th bday party Sunday and PACKING on Monday and pool time if the weather allows us- we leave at 4:30am on Saturday!!!

Much love to you all :hugs:

Hola my Sunshines :hi:

Tiger - Sorry to hear that you're frustrated with the dress finding. Any progress on that front?

Chilli - That's great you have such a kicker in there. :winkwink: Even though the kicks hurt at times, I'm sure it's a relief to feel all that movement in there. 1 more day, and your LO will have graduated from being the size of an eggplant! ;)

Try - Wow, 17 weeks already? Where has time gone? Hope you have a great vacation. It'll fly by, and your scan date will be here before you know it. Any gut feelings on what the twinnies are going to be? :winkwink:

Kels - I'm SO HAPPY that your cycle is getting back on track! That's great news! Hope you have a fab vacation...from the sounds of it, that's a no brainer. :winkwink: I hope you'll have a little bun in the oven by the time you're back!

Blue - Hope you're doing well! We're both prunes! (no pun intended there :haha:).

AFM, I've been feeling better the last couple of days (again, knock on wood!). Next scan is in 2 weeks. Can it just get here already????? We're so greedy to see our little beanie again!

Have a great weekend everyone!

You stateside ladies sound like you have some lovely vacations coming up! Try, I'm sure it'll be a bit tough but as Kels said you are carrying double blessing now so hopefully that will help.

Glad to hear your feeling better Neffie

Better get off and cook some tea...

Thanks Kels and Chilli! Hope you enjoy your vacation Kels!!!

Chilli, btw, have you downloaded any wedding pictures for us to see???.....

Neffie, I thought the same thing about you and blue!!! 10 weeks! Holy Crap! :winkwink:

Hi girls,

Just back from a week away in Devon, it was nice to get away bit I was quite ill! blurghhhhhh

Kels Yaaaay for jumping back on the ttc train. :dust:

My next scan is 13th July eekkkkk feeling very nervous.

Yay Blue for your next scan!!! I hope you can figure out how to post some pics for us eager beavers here!!! :lol:

I have my next scan July 18th! Gender Scan! July 9th thru the 16th I will be away on vacation!

hello beauties!!!

Again thanks so much!!! welp now it is a wait and see game.... we gots what we could get in the last three days- it's all in God's hands now.... but I have been temping the last week and a half and I had a very low temp yesterday and spiked this am... went from 96.58 to 97.29 so I am assuming that O day was yesterday :)

but like i said I will give Try a text while I am on vacation if I am or not... :)

HAPPY 4th to all the Stateside ladies- enjoy- be safe- and BE PROUD!!!!!!

I just still can't get over all the fruits and veggies you ladies are at.. DAM how quickly time is flying... :)

ok off to get ready for the crowd that is coming over today

MUCHO LOVE

Have a great vacation Kels. Loads and loads of :dust: keeping everything crossed for you xxx

ooh Kels - will be waiting and praying for your news!

Try - I am rubbish at posting pics, all a bit too technical for me, might see is I can change my avatar - haven't got many photos though as didn't have photographer and forgot to take!!??

Exciting scans coming up - good luck to all!

Kels, Have fun! I am looking forward to an awesome text fromyou while we are on vacation!!! ;)

Chilli, You look so so pretty! And your little girl is adorable too! You are an eggplant still huh?....I am just going to assume tat once we/you get so far the fruits and veggies will stay the same for a week or two or three! :lol:

I think you might be right Try - maybe they just ran out of veg!

Thanks, I love the fact my big bump came with us to the church

Awww chilli, lovely avatar.

Hope u are all having relaxing weekends x

Hope everyone is doing well as well! I am cleaning and sleeping and doing some minor things around the house. It's back to work tomorrow for me to a 4 day work week :) and then a week long vacation!!!!

Enjoy today ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->