TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Happy 4th of July State side ladies!

I'm glad to say I've been relaxing most of the day. We did plant some bushes in the front yard early this morning then had to do some bridal shower shopping for DH's neice but other than a load of laundry, I've been camped out on the couch!

I hope Kel texts with some good news!

So jealous of all the vacations, unfortunately that's a no go for us. We're trying to do some up grades in the house before the little one comes. Besides, I don't think anyone at the beach wants to see me in a bathing suite!!! :haha:

Chilli, I LOVE the avatar! You and your daughter look so beautiful!

Tiger im sure you would look lovely in a bathing suit!

Yay Tiger!! I'm sure you'd look great! As my belly clearly states that I'm pregnant, my hubby teased last night when we went to the pools in our development. that I need to lose weight!!! :lol:

Yay Tiger!! I'm sure you'd look great! As my belly clearly states that I'm pregnant, my hubby teased last night when we went to the pools in our development. that I need to lose weight!!! :lol:

:lol: oh I cant wait to have a bump!!

Aghhh girls I turned 31 today!

I forgot blue happy birthday was you spoilt and what's it like being 21 ;)

:hi: Gals,

Chilli - Love the avatar pic! Very very cute! :thumbup:

Try - You're an onion. Yay! :winkwink: Your scan will be here before you know it. Any predictions?

Blue - Glad to hear that you had a great time. And Happy Birthday!! :cake: Hope you have a great day! Looks like we're not only bump & scan buddies, but birthday buddies as well. My b-day is this weekend. :winkwink:

Kels - Hope you had a great weekend, and we're waiting for you to text that marvellous news to Try. :flower:

Tiger - I'm sure you look adorable in your bump. :hugs:

AFM, 10 days until our next scan! Hurry up time!!!!

Thanks ladies! Got some nice pressies, wont b going out thou as feel too blurghhhhhh.....

Neffie what date is your bday? I cant wait for the next scan its driving me crazzzzzzzyyyy

Happy birthday Blue!

Thanks for avatar comments - we've been so lucky with our first I just pray our luck holds out for this one too.

Tiger - hearing you on the bathing suit - I have a red one and try to go swimming at least once a week but as I catch sight of myslef walking past the mirrors I appear to be turning into a tomato with legs!!!!!

I'm in third tri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly doubted I'd ever be able to say that again but this one's a stayer... those still ttc hang on in there it can happen:hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

BLUE-- I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Chilli beautiful photo and into the THIRD TRI!!! woooo hoooooooooooooo

Tiger please I am not even preggos and you sooooooooooo don't want to see me in a suit.. LOL-- ya gots a cutie patootie bump

Try EXCITED yet to leave??? I am crawling outta my skin .........

Neffie scan date soon??????????? OH BOY or GIRL.. lol

:hi: Cla..........

welp I am offically 4 DPO so way to early to even CONSIDER anything... I will be testing NEXT Saturday the 16th. I am bringing IC with me as well as my progestrone pescription and cream JUST IN CASE!!!!! I do have very chucky (sorry TMI) creamy cm at the moment=something I really didn't have all that much of after the last O's.... but still sooo not getting my hopes up....
kay gotta get back to work..

chat later

:lol: oh I cant wait to have a bump!!

Aghhh girls I turned 31 today!

Happy Birthday!!! :dance:

I forgot blue happy birthday was you spoilt and what's it like being 21 ;)

Hey Cla, I see another angel at the bottom of your signature. I didnt know you tested positive!!!! Sorry for your loss. :hugs: How far were you?

:hi: Gals,

Chilli - Love the avatar pic! Very very cute! :thumbup:

Try - You're an onion. Yay! :winkwink: Your scan will be here before you know it. Any predictions?

Blue - Glad to hear that you had a great time. And Happy Birthday!! :cake: Hope you have a great day! Looks like we're not only bump & scan buddies, but birthday buddies as well. My b-day is this weekend. :winkwink:

Kels - Hope you had a great weekend, and we're waiting for you to text that marvellous news to Try. :flower:

Tiger - I'm sure you look adorable in your bump. :hugs:

AFM, 10 days until our next scan! Hurry up time!!!!

I am afraid to make any predictions to be honest with you! But I will attach my scan for anyoneto make any final guesses by July 18th! :winkwink: I'll be a sweet potatoe in a few days!!! ;)

Hurry scan time for everyone!!!

Happy birthday Blue!

Thanks for avatar comments - we've been so lucky with our first I just pray our luck holds out for this one too.

Tiger - hearing you on the bathing suit - I have a red one and try to go swimming at least once a week but as I catch sight of myslef walking past the mirrors I appear to be turning into a tomato with legs!!!!!

I'm in third tri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honestly doubted I'd ever be able to say that again but this one's a stayer... those still ttc hang on in there it can happen:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Woohoo! Congratulations on Third Tri!!!! :)

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/HBSmileyBalloonsSparkle.gif

BLUE-- I hope you are having a wonderful day!!!

Chilli beautiful photo and into the THIRD TRI!!! woooo hoooooooooooooo

Tiger please I am not even preggos and you sooooooooooo don't want to see me in a suit.. LOL-- ya gots a cutie patootie bump

Try EXCITED yet to leave??? I am crawling outta my skin .........

Neffie scan date soon??????????? OH BOY or GIRL.. lol

:hi: Cla..........

welp I am offically 4 DPO so way to early to even CONSIDER anything... I will be testing NEXT Saturday the 16th. I am bringing IC with me as well as my progestrone pescription and cream JUST IN CASE!!!!! I do have very chucky (sorry TMI) creamy cm at the moment=something I really didn't have all that much of after the last O's.... but still sooo not getting my hopes up....
kay gotta get back to work..

chat later

I cannot wait to get the heck outta here!!! I want to relax! 4dpo....bring it! :winkwink: Remember to remain relaxed and laid back. We are here for you! Hoping for nothing but the best!

AFM, I am getting a little worried/frustrated. I feel something with the babies once in a blue moon, but not much of anything at all. Mainly lots of pressure. How far were someof you when you felt constant flutter and kicks??....

So, I have gotten alot of guesses from family. Every one from two girls,two boys and one of each. Whats your opinion or guess??!!

Why do you guess that???

CLICK TO ENLARGE SCAN PICTURES!!!!
12W 5D!!!!

Attachments

• img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 11
UGH I can't tell......the photo is to small to really tell.. :(

I know. I didn't get any of those so called nub shots. But there is something out there called tge skull theory. Ahhh who knows. lol

Oh Cla.....I'm sorry hun.

Kel, FX'd for you!

Chilli, yeah on third tri!!!!! And LOL on the tomato bit!

Blue, when is your next scan? I'm sure I've asked before but I just don't remember.

Neffie and Try, I can't wait to see updated scans!

I get to have a growth scan on the 26th so that will be nice to see how chunky my little monkey is! Good news, I tested negative for gastestional diabetes!

Try, don't worry about the movement. During my 18wk scan she was all over the place and yet I couldn't feel a thing. Even last week there seemed more quiet moments than active moments, only in the past 4 days have I felt her more.

Try am gonna guess they are both boys! based on just a hunch really lol!!!

Scan is next weds.

Im feeling quite anxious thou, trying not to. But last time little one died 11+4 and we found out at the 12 week scan that there was no heartbeat. I still had all my symptoms and was really poorly.

Anyway I know I have to wait it out and it will be here before we know it.

Blue, I bought a sonoline doppler off ebay to ease my mind. Have you bought any dopplers??

Congrats on being a lime!!

No, DH wont let me get one, he thinks it will make me paranoid and anxious etc.

I see. Well I never listen to my DH....:haha: but I am incredibly paranoid if I dont check them!

Thanks for the VOTE!!!

Any more takers???.....Just for fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"