TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Oh Blue, that is nerve racking. I know it will be a long week for you but at least next week you'll feel better!

Try, I'm guessing one of each!

Thanks Tiger!

BTW, have we seen any ultrasound pics of your sweet princess???

I have today and tomorrow left to work then I am off for seven days!!! Going to the beach!!! Woohoo! I can't wait to plop my ass in the sand! :rofl:

Oh Try enjoy your week in the sand. Where abouts are you going?

Morning

Tiger- growth scan.. YAY ..when is your due date again??????????????

Blue- next Wed?? crap I will logon thru my CRACKBERRY to check and see what's going on// i HATE logging on thru that dam phone- screen is to small... LOL but no worries everything will be FINE

Remember to remain relaxed and laid back

TOTALLY LAID BACK although I did get a touch nervous yesterday when I woke up and my temps took a HUGE nose dive I said OMG noo I really didn't O.... but I said that could of been a fluke temp and IT WAS....... jumped right back up again this morning

VACATION VACACTION VACATION ::::::: yes I am doing a lil wigglie dance right now:::::: 2 FULL WEEKS OF NUTTING BUT RELAXING......

:hi: Neffie, Chilli, Cla

kay off to start working have a great day

Have a fantastic Vacation Kels, where are you going?

Heading to Kennebunkport Maine----bout a 5 1/2 drive north..... all my family is up there- my mom grew up in Kennebunkport.. :)

https://www.visitthekennebunks.com/

This link- the third photo that comes up of the beach- is the beach we go to- the house I rent is right around the corner

https://www.kennebunkportmainelodging.com/

It looks lovely Kels, Try u need to put some links up of where you are going!

Thanks Blue--- it is my FAVORITE place in the world..... spending my summers there as a child... with my mumum and grampy and all my cousins, aunts and uncle.. I have such WONDERFUL memories there.. now the people that come with us, their children will have the same memories as me.... and we have people that come up with us every year :)

Blue, I'm going to Ocean City Maryland. Its a popular beach destination for south pennsylvania and maryland residents. This. is my second week long trip there. I spent my childhood in Wildwood New Jersey and Cape May New Jersey.
I'll dig up a link when. I get home!

Kels, I'm going to check out your fondest memories when I get home! Phew! Glad temps went up!! But from my experience I wouldn't rely soley on temps! :winkwink: after O!
VACATION BABY!!! :boat:

Hola Chicquitas! :hi:

Chilli - Congrats on 3rd tri! It sure has flown by.

Kels - I'm anxiously awaiting the 16th, and to read some great news about a vacation BFP & baby. :winkwink: The pics are lovely. Have fun!

Try - Can't make out much from the pics, but I'm going to go on a whim and say 2 boys! Great pics by the way. I'm sure it's worrying that you're not feeling any kicks, but many of the girls on here started feeling their kicks sometime between 22-24 weeks, so don't delve too much into it. Enjoy your vaca too. Gosh, I'm getting really jealous! I want to go on one too! :hissy:

Tiger - Great news on testing negative for GD! :thumbup: Can't wait to see pics from your next scan.

Blue - Everything will be fine this time around! The wait seems like an eternity, but you'll see a healthy, bouncy beanie in there next week. Keep up the PMA my bump buddy, coz if I feel down, I'm going to need some PMA myself. :haha: Look, we're limes already! :happydance:

Cla - I saw your signature. I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

AFM, I was debating on whether to buy a doppler, but have decided against it. I think that if for some reason I can't find the heart beat, I'll get super paranoid. So I'll just leave that up to the docs. We're going to break the news to our families next week after the scan (knock on wood that all goes well!). Gosh, can't wait!! In other news, at our last appt, I went ahead and got the recommended genetic testing done for Cystic Fibrosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, and Fragile-X. Got the results back, and thankfully they all came back negative. Even though you're never out of the woods, I feel like that's one hurdle crossed.

Have a great day everyone!

Awesome Neffie on your test results!!! yay for baby! :happydance:

I get lot of people saying two boys too, but we will see in 11 days!!! :D

Congrats on being a lime now also!!!

This got busy! All this talk of vacation as it lashes rain here!!!!

Blue - I kow it's ssuch an anxious time, breath deeply and I hope you'll get there to see your lovely LO all ok!

Try - I'm going to buck the trend and go for 2 girls then! I think mine is a boy - my bump is a very different shape to last time: like a huge football out in front (actually compares better with my aerobics ball that I have) - might even try and post a pic sometime.

Kels - I got a good feeling... Also I agree that temps don't really tell you much once OV is passed - mine were different for all 4 of the pgs I tracked.

Dopplers? I think you have to be brave to get one - I wasn't!

Thanks girls, I just need a kick in the butt to stop worrying.

Neffie glad you got good results, you wouldnt think there is so much to worry about. As my Mum said we didnt in my day!! lol.

Chilli would love to see a pic of your bump!

:hi: to everyone else, cant believe its the weekend again!

Morning ladies, I am absolutely terrified. I got a bfp this morning and just want to cry not out of happiness but because I am so afraid this bean like the others wont stick around. I'm besides myself with worry. I didnt even want to post here because I'm just so sad in thinking this will be my third mc and i'm jinxing things. I already had a slight spotting at 9 and 10 dpo but am really hoping it was just implantation or something. I'm going to the ob this afternoon to get bloodwork done and check my progesterone.

OMG Mpepe!!! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: I don't want to jinx anything either, but I do want to say CONGRATS! I hope all goes well at the docs today. Keep us posted. I know it's hard not to worry, but stay optimistic! Sending tons of sticky :dust: your way.

mpepe! congratulations! It is terrifying to get a bfp after mc/mcs! I would demand progesterone suppisitories anyhow, regardless! Do you have pics to post?....Please keep us informed and we all wish you luck and health for this pregnancy!

Thanks try and neffie. This is why I made the doc appointment asap, to check my progesterone. I'll see what they say when I go later today. I did take a pic on my blackberry but I would need my husband's expertise in getting it on the computer. I could send the pic to facebook and then save it to the computer but I don't want anyone knowing or seeing it on fb, except you girls of course. I cant send the pic via email because i dont have messenging on my bb. my only hope is that I can keep this one. talk to your girls later and i'll have alot of catching up to do on how all of you have been progressing.

Ooh Mpepe!!!!!! I completely understand your fears but am holding out hope that this one is forever and will be with you all along the way:hugs:

:cloud9: Mpepe im over the moon to read about your BFP. Please please please try and stay positive. Its very hard but look at us we are all doing well and you will too.

Good luck at the Docs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"