TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

thanks blue and chilli. The nurses told me the same thing. If I can make it beyond a couple weeks, i will feel better but I have been here before 2x's so I think it's a protection mechanism.

I can't believe you ladies are so far along. I guess time stands still when ttc but flies by when you are prego. And thanks so much for the warm welcome back. It means alot :)
Back at work so can't chat much but hope everyone has a nice weekend.

well well CONGRATS MPEPE... what nice and awesome news :)

Just wanted to stop in and say GOOD BYE for now..... hopefully I can text Try with the same amazing news we got today from Mpepe- next weekend but I doubt it

talk to all when I get back from vacation which will be July 24th or I may try to log on thru my Crackberry

Try have a wonderful time as well-----

Take care everyone

thanks kel and enjoy ur holiday.

kel - i was more pessimistic than u thinkin it wont happen again but as long as you're ovulating now, it can happen

Do any of you ladies know the gender of your little ones?

Wow Mpepe!!!!! HUGE amounts of :dust: that this little bean will stick!!!!

Try and Kel, have fun on your vacations!!! I hope the weather is fabulous and you all have a wonderful time! :dust: Kel for that text message! :winkwink:

well started spotting and have back pain so looks like mc #3

continued good luck to all of you ladies.

mpepe please dont lose hope yet my love. Really hope that all is ok xx

When am I going to see these bumps :)

Don't be silly, I want to see your baby bump

I keep meaning to start taking bump pics, as soon as I do I will post them.

It's time to pull your finger out then missy lol

Blue I thought that was your bump then, It gave me an heart attack I thought bloody hell she won't be able to move lol stupid me

Mpepe - I hope it's not what you think it is. Is the spotting still there? I'm keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Kels/Try - Hope you guys have a blast on your vacations!

Tiger - Cute bump!

:hi: Blue, Cla.

AFM, had a fab b-day with OH! Funny that I mentioned last week about not wanting to buy a doppler. That was one of my b-day gifts. :haha: Looking forward to using it, but we're going to wait until after the scan this week to do so. Also, really looking forward to sharing the news with our families this week!

Mpepe - I hope you're wrong honey, stay strong:hugs:

Tiger - I think you and I are the same, our bodies are embracing our pgs because it's about time! I'll try and organise self to put up a photo towards the end of the week. Can someone explain in the simplest terms how to get my photo up?

Phew it's hot round here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"