TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Chilli - Here you go...

1. Click on the 'Post Reply' button like you would to reply to a message.
2. Once you're there, click on the 'paper clip' icon. It's located above the text box.
3. Click on the 'Browse' button to upload your photo from your computer.
4. Click the 'Upload' button.

That should do it!

Morning ladies. Tiger - beautiful picture!

AFM went to the doc this morning for more blood work. Progesterone was only 14, low so I was given progest. gel to start today. I am hoping and praying my hcg levels are what they should be when I call the doc tomorrow. Please send pma my way. so completley exhausted at this point.

Mpepe - I know what you're going through right now is anything but easy, but hang in there! :hugs: I'm optimistic that your hcG levels will be just fine. That's great that your doc has wasted no time, and already put you on the progesterone suppositories. Sending massive :hug: your way. Keep us updated.

Sendin loads of pma mpepe xxxx

Oh Neffie Happy Bday for last weekend!

Thanks neffie and blue, i hope I get some good news tomorrow. I am feeling really really sick and am having trouble eating anything. Can I ask what you ladies ate to feel better? Everything except ginerale is making me feel to throw up :(

Mpepe, I hope you get good news tomorrow too! Well, there's always saltine crackers to help with nausea....it's not very nutritious I know but if you can keep them down, then you know you can try something a little more, like toast, then maybe toast with peanut butter.....etc.

mpepe I had horrible sickness for the first few weeks and still do feel queezy. I Have been eating oranges, plain crisps, Cereals.

I drank smoothies to begin with but went off them quite quickly.

they say dont drink when you are eating.

Every time eat I try and sit for about an hour to help with digestion.

mc #3
beta dropped in half, stopping progesterone today.

take care

:hugs: mpepe, I am so sorry my love. Thinking of you xxxxxx

Mpepe Iam so sorry Hun xxxxxx

Mpepe - I'm so sorry! That's just not fair. :nope: Sending huge :hugs: your way.

Hi Ladies

Just back from our scan, baby was kicking and wriggling away. I had to keep coughing and the sonographer had to keep prodding around to get him/her to lay on their back.

It was such a relief, I was crying and so was DH.

Had the NT done and bloods done aswell so just waiting for the results from that which Im sure will be fine. Sonographer said everything looked good and put us forward a couple of days.

Hope everyone is doing ok. And Try and Kels are enjoying their vaccations!

Thats fantastic news when do we get to see the pics xxx

mpepe, oh sweetie :cry: I'm incredibly sorry!! I have a feeling progesterone is to blame. I would keep the progesterone prescription they gave you, because when you do get pregnant again you should already be on it. No harm done with alittle more progesterone. id start it two-three days after o. :hugs:
blue, yay for your scan!!! any pictures???

Ha ha Cla I knew you would say about Pics. I will try and do it tomo, I am such a techofobe, I know its not hard to upload pics Im just lazy.

When do u go away Try?? I promise I will pop some pics on asap.

Blue - Great news! I agree with the others...you definitely should post some pics.

Question. Did you guys have to drink boat loads of water for your NT scan? I called my docs office, and they don't have any special requirements, so I was just wondering. 2 days until our scan!

Blue, that's great! So happy for you!

Mpepe, Try has a really good point with taking the progesterone after O. I would do that too.

Neffie, so sorry hun, I have pregnancy brain. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I'm going to see the ob today. I've been feeling wet in the morning these past three days so they just want to make sure it's nothing more than "wet mucus" what ever that suppose to be.

Blue, I'm on the beach as we speak! I just wanted to pop in quick and see how everyone is. I will be home saturday evening, hoping I hear great news from kels soon!! :)

Neffie, happy belated birthday!!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"