TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Neffie I drank a cup of tea and large glass of water before mine and that seemed fine.

Oh try im Jealous that u are updating from the beach!

Tiger hope u get on ok at the docs.

Well I ended up having an yeast infection. Other than extra wettness I had no idea. So she gave me the option of a suppository or a pill. Since DH wasn't all that much help with the progesterone suppositories and now I'm bigger, I went for the pill. In the back of my mind I was wondering if it was 100% safe but I never said anything, the ob is pregnant herself, why would she prescribe anything she herself wouldn't take. Well later that night DH was asking me so many questions so I looked online and the antifungal pills aren't really recommended during pregnancy or breasting feeding b.c they really don't know the side affects. So of course I'm all upset now. On a WebMD site about prescriptions, it said that in rabbits the equivalent recommended dose had no affect on the fetus but 2x as much did which tells me there still could be side sffects. They thought Zoloft was safe during pregnancy and in the past two months there's all of a sudden these lawyer commercials about birth defects. I'm hoping being in my third trimester would affect her less so than in my first trimester and that it's not a big deal.

Oh Tiger, Im sure it will be fine. Like you said the doctor wouldnt have prescribed it to you if there was a risk. :hugs: try not to worry. And its best to get the infection sorted out.

Saying that Ive been worrying cos I have been shouting at the Dog. For some reason she is being very disobediant and I hope that shouting and getting angry wont effect the baby.

I've been doing a lot of shouting at DH. He too has been disobedient. LOL. Between my hormones and him just saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Anyways, I've wondered the same thing.

Oh Mpepe - I'm so gutted for you hun - much love and strength coming your way!

Hi Girls! :hi:

We're back from our scan, and our little beanie is doing great! We'll have the results of the NT & blood work back in a week, but based on the fluid measurement, and looking at the baby, both the tech & doctor said that everything was fine. OH couldn't stop talking about the size of LO's head. :haha: We continue to be over the moon, and will be telling our families this weekend! Here are some photos.

IMG00526-20110715.jpg

IMG00527-20110715.jpg

That's a lovely scan pic hun xxxx

Yay Neffie :yipee: so exciting! whats your due date?

P.S I promise I will upload a pic asap.

Oh and the NT came back all ok so really happy!

Thanks Cla/Blue. :)

Blue - My EDD is Jan 23 (same as yours I think based on your ticker?). They haven't changed my due date, since my dates are off only by a few days. My ticker reflects the true gestational age. Yay for posting a pic by the way. Very nice!

Tiger - Sorry to hear about the yeast infection. Hope it clears up soon!

Wow! Look at the beautiful babies!!!! Thanks for posting Neffie and Blue, I love the scan pics!

Blue that is a lovely pic you can see it's little nose how cute xxx

Wow Neffie and Blue!!! Those scan pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!!! They are so clear! And look at baby's little noses! Beautiful!

Tiger, sorry about the yeast infection,but on the bright side, at least thats all that is!

Hey Cla! :hi: How are you deary??!!!

AFM, I am officially home and off of vacation. I have some dusting to do and some light shopping and work commences tomorrow. We are going hometo my in-laws to visit this weekend. They are helping me with DD this week as my sitter is going on vacation (sitter is my sister....lol)....so my DD will be 3 hours away from me! Makes me nuts! :wacko:

Gender scan is tomorrow! I am paranoid and scared and excited and nervous and everything under the sun! I am hoping both of the babies are A-OK, and that everything is where it should be! I am also scared of gender disappointment, sounds silly but I want to give my husband a son so badly, and I am afraid alittle part of him/I would be disappointed if it turns out to be two girls! (twin girls run in my family - 4 sets of twins girls...one set of twin boys).....I'm just incredibly nervous!!! Any suggestions to try and make sure I get both babies moving???.....Anything to eat or drink beforehand??....

Try - Hope you had a great vacation! Good luck on your scan tomorrow, can't wait to see pics of the twinnies! I know it's easier said than done, but I'm sure everything will be fine. I see your concern about gender disappointment, but it will be a happy day tomorrow either way. :) I've heard different stories on how sonographer get the baby to move (making you lie on one side, getting up and walking around, coughing, etc.) As far as eating/drinking before the scan, the best thing to do would be to call the docs office tomorrow before your appt. I know I was glad I did for mine, because all I was hearing everyone say was to go in with a full bladder. I called, and they said I didn't need to have one.

p.s. Any news from Kels? I had a dream last night that she got her :bfp:!

I'm good thank you I think i got my bfp today, it's still early so I've got everything crossed . It's got to be 6th time lucky :(

Congrats Cla!! :) That's great news. I really hope this is your forever bean. Sending tons of sticky :dust: your way!

Whooohhh - what a lot of news!

Cla please please please let this be your time, I know it's hard to believe but it will be!

Try - ooh so exciting, can't wait to hear your news - hope you get what you want. I know my OH is secretly hoping for a boy, but I really don't mind.

Will have to have a look back and admire the new scans on here.

AFM - appt with ob on thurs went well, he was very reassuring about birth and calmed me down about need to have c-section. Told me he would note how anxious I am and if anything goes wrong they won't hang about but that he thinks more than likely all will be natural! Also booked my scan to DVD for 4th August so looking forward to seeing that! Getting dreadful sickness and pains in my hips - don't like to complain as am so happy to be pg but Gosh it hurts!!!!!!!!!! Also look fullterm now!

Whooohhh - what a lot of news!

Cla please please please let this be your time, I know it's hard to believe but it will be!

Thanks so much, I've been using progesterone cream this cycle so I've had no spotting at all. I hope it is my sticky bean

Cla, any pictures to post??.....Also, I would use progesterone from after O until at least 14dpo, test and see if there is a positive. If positive keep using and call your physician!

Chilli, awesome news! Maybe you can figure out how to share a few minutes of your film of baby with us when you have it done! :) Full term, huh?....I bet you are still gorgeous! And I know what you mean about complaining. I don't mean to or want to, but it does sometime hurt alittle!

Sadly, Neffie, Kels had mentioned she had not gotten her bfp :cry: I didnt get a response back, but I am sure she is enjoying her vacation. I am very happy that she is ovulating on a regular basis now! Which is brilliant news! I just am so eager for it to happen for her! She is a crazy awesome person! :)

Well,offto tend to my cleaning!

The pic on my journal but I will try and get one on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back