TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

well this is my test from today :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_0512[1].jpg
    IMG_0512[1].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 5
Lovely line cla xx

Try-so excited to hear about your scan tomo and see pics of twinnies.

Chilli - sorry to hear your feelin sick hope u feel better soon

:hugs: for kels

:hi: Neffie and Tiger

Cla, that is a beautiful test!!! Are you going to buy a FRER or digital soon to try them out too??!! I'd definitely keep taking the progesterone! My RE and OBGYN said more than enough progesterone wasn't going to harm anything (meaning, if you already have good levels, it still shouldn't hurt anything by taking it.). I am very excited for you deary! :hugs: Keep us posted!

Blue, my scan is in 8 and a half hours!!!! Eeeeeck! I just got in to work......it's going to be a long day!

Soooooooo exciting...... You are going to be clock watching all day! hope your day is busy so it goes quickly!

I still think boy twins!

try i cant wait to see your scan pic, it would be lovely if you had one of each xx
im going to wait a few days before buying a fre just to see what happens

Thanks for your guesses ladies!

I, firstly, want to make sure my babies are healthy and developing properly, then I'm dying to know their genders!!! I want to shop and finish planning my shower and do a baby registry!

Cla, keep us posted! I really love the lines on that test!

How long have you got to wait now xxx

Cla - Great line!

Blue - How's it going Ms. Peach? :winkwink: When's your next scan by the way?

Try - Good luck again on your scan! I'm with Blue...I'm still sticking to my '2 boys' prediction. But like you said, the most important is that they're both doing fine, which I'm sure they are. Will be stalking the thread to get pic updates.

:hi: Tiger & Chilli.

AFM, we gave the doppler doppler a try yesterday, and happy to report that we found the heart beat right away. It was AMAZING!!! :cloud9: We'll continue using it ocassionally until our next scan.

I have one hour fifteen minutes until my appointment! Since its two hours long, I will update asap! ;)

How awesome is tge doppler?? I would've went crazy without it!

I cant wait any longer where are you

Waiting patiently!

Neffie I dont have my next one till 7th September, Its gonna be a looooooooong wait. When is your next scan? And great that you found the HB on doppler, I really want one.

OMG Try - can't wait to hear?

Cla - that's a fab looking BFP

Kels - sorry to hear this month wasn't to be for you - as long as it stays when it eventually gets here

Thanks for kind comments re feeling yuk! Didn't sleep at all last night between sore hips, acid indigestion and nightmares - yes, The apprentice gave me nightmares! - was very stressed out at pitching my business plan all night! (sorry stateside ladies - it's a crappy reality show!)

As soon as I can load the pictures I will. We are on Team Purple!

A boy and a girl!!!!

I'm so excited!

EEEEKKKKK! DIDN'T I CALL IT! I KNEW IT, I KNEW! Congratulations Try! The baby jack pot! I'm so happy for you! :happydance:
I do know what you mean about giving DH a son, I hope we'll be blessed with a boy after this precious little girl!

Cla!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is definitely a :bfp:!!!!!! :dust: for that sticky bean!!!!

Chilli, I'm sorry babe you're hips are so sore! That stinks when that starts so far off from delivery. I hear ya on the HB and weird dreams though. No nightmares lately but I have a horrible time sleeping last night myself.

Blue, congrats on the peach!!!

Blue and Neffie, and little baby bumps yet?

Try what did I say that's bloOdy fantastic news how exciting

:yipee: WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Try that is Fantastic! One of each thats just brilliant.

Tiger I just have baby bloat, no bump yet. My Mum didnt get a bump till about 20 weeks!!! Ahhhhh I hope I get one soooooon

I still can't believe my eyes! As soon as I come sometime this week (as I have company down now visiting) I will upload the pics.....you can tell very much so that one is a boy and the other is a girl!!! Verry obvious!!!

Cla, I see you made a ticker!!! :happydance:

Blue, you will have that baby bump in no time!!! Can't wait to see pics of the bumps!!!

When you get chance try upload your bump 2. I bet your little girl is soooooo excited.

Just got my first pregnancy book, It's the pregnancy bible and looks very informative.

Im so excited about having a baby, I cant wait.

Will do Blue!!!!

A pregnancy book is a good must-have while expecting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->