TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Try - OMG!!! That's just fab news! :happydance: How awesome is that! Don't make us wait too long....we need to see those pics! :winkwink:

Blue - Yay on getting your first pregnancy book. I hear you on waiting until the next scan date. Mine will also be sometime around that time. I do have another appointment in August, but no scan...it's just meeting with the doc, and they'll hear the heartbeat on a doppler.

Chilli - Sorry you've not been feeling well lately. Hope the pain eases up soon!

Tiger - I don't have a noticeable bump yet, but I'm starting to tell the difference, especially in the evenings. That bloat is something!!

Cla - Nice ticker! :winkwink:

We went to our second prenatal class last night. It was great! 2 more to go, and we'll be done with this first set of classes. We'll also be taking a tour of the hospital in a couple of months. It's scary how far ahead they are booked up. Luckily I was able to get a slot, phewww!

Speaking of classes, I better book some! eeeck!

The bloat is tough.....an inbetween awkward phase....you'll have a bump in no time!!!

Oh Try I'm so thrilled for you - I was getting worried and had to check at school but didn't have time to log on and comment - many congratulations that really is the best of both worlds!

Thanks for your kind comments re my hips everyone - they are a bit better today as i haven't walked far last couple of days, but yes it's a bit rough not being able to walk far so early on in the pg - still I would've cut off my arm so not complaining too much!

I have pg books from my first pg and love on a saturday night reading ahead for the week. I've also started a backdated journal - better late than never. I can't remember milestones with my little girl like first words etc or even what they were - I think I was so sleep deprived my memory left the building, so this time am going to try and write it all down.

One more day to go at work for me...yipee!!!!!

Chilli, are you done at work now until after the baby comes???

Neffie, you are almost a peach!!!!

How is everyone?

AFM, I am having a hard time concentrating on anything.......baby brain! So happy over my scan and my families future, that its hogging up all my brain space!!! :lol:

I just got to work.....it's going to be a long day!

Yes I am Try - fabulous isn't it! I get the Summer vacation then start my maternity leave in september - I am lady of leisure type Mum to be!

Not surprised you can't concentrate - I'm having enough trouble and you have double

:hi: Girls. How's everyone doing today?

Try - Where are the pics??????????????????????????????? Why are you making us wait??????????????????????? :wacko:

AFM, OH let me use the doppler last night. It was the highlight of my day! :D I've been pretty shattered the last couple of days. Wonder why the fatigue is kicking into high gear now? :shrug:

That happened to me too Neffie, I felt more tired b/n wks 13-18 than in first tri.

Neffie, I've had company down all week....between work all day then home to make dinner and other stuff, I haven't had the time!

Will do as soon as possible!!

Chants "we want pics" lol only joking Try, when you get a chance we will be ready and waiting to see those twinnies!!

Oh ladies, I went to work today first time in 3 weeks at my office job, I managed ok, felt quesy at times. Anyway I got through the day then on the way home I threw up in the car. Boooo, I really was hoping the sickness was passing. Im a lot better than I have been. Anyway I will take anything that is thrown at me it will all be worth it.

Neffie Im so jealous that u have a doppler I WANT ONE!!

Neffie - hope you get the famous 2nd tri burst of energy soon - I was never sure if I ot mine but have definitely been ore tired since hitting 3rd!

Try - we're all waiting...

Blue - poor you with that sickness, hope it eases soon.

AFM had physio appt yesterday - have bad allignment and weak supporting muscles so she's given me some exercises to do which should help with the pain as well as remembering to tuck my bottom in. Also no stirrups for me in delivery! Relieved as it seems quite easy to put right and nothing that should hang around once my LO is here - I miss walking... and I don't mean off on a trek, I can't even walk mile into town without paying for it now!

Liking all the good news on this thread - keep it up!

Poor Chilli and Blue! You two are going through a lot right now! I hope things get better soon for the both of you!

Hi Ladies,

Feeling bit better today, Just gonna take it easy this weekend.

Whats everyone up2 this weekend? the weather looks like its getting better here.

Nothing much going on here. Just taking it easy as well. DH was sweet enough to help clean the house so that spared me a lot of bending over. I did get a pregnancy belt yesterday since the two days before baby just seemed to be hanging on my lower intestines and it was giving me sharp pains. That belt REALLY helped!

I have one of those Tiger and it defo helps.

Well my 4 year old seems to have decided that instead of having the last few precious weeks together as golden time, she's going to give me hell. Tempers like we've never seen for her, lying on the floor screaming etc. I expect it's to do with all the pending upheaval with finishing nursery, satrting big school, moving bedroom and arrival of a baby but even though I understand that, mixed together with my tiredness and hormones I still ended up really mad with her yesterday. Then I cry because I feel like such a bad mother. I just hope that today is a better day. Planning on having a quiet one together in the garden.

Still haven't sorted my bump picture - maybe that could be one of my projects today.

Love to all

OOh I 've just realised I've progressed from an aubergine and am a squash at last!!!!!!!

Hey Lovely Ladies!

My father in law is still down visiting and we went home ourselves to visit for the weekend, so I am hoping within the next few days I can post those scan pics! I cannot believe how crazy busy I have been lately!
Hubby is thinking of taking another trip to the beach this weekend! :wacko:
We haven't had any time for this whole month of July for anything but runing around and a vacation!

I am glad to hear the belt works, as my doctors have been suggesting it to me for a month now and I still have not picked one up yet!

Blue, you are a LEMON!!! :happydance: Neffie, you are almost there as well! I cannot wait to hear about both of your next appointments and scans!!!

Tiger, how sweet of hubby to clean for you! :cloud9: I hope you gave him a big wet kiss for that! :winkwink:

Chilli, I hear that happens so often with children closer together in age with tantrums, jealousy and such. I hope it passes quickly, but it is a big adjustment for such a little gal! Enjoy your time in the garden!

Neffie, my fatigue jumps all over the place since 13 weeks! Don't you just love the doppler?....It gives me peace of mind since I have an anterior placenta and it buffers a majority of their movements, I still check kinda often!

Ok Ladies, I tried to catch up but its off to start my work day before I get in trouble for being on the internet! Talk to you all real soon!

Cla???....What happened to your ticker?....Please don't tell me it is so! I hope everything is ok! :hugs:

xoxo

Hey everyone.

Gosh I am a lemon, still not much to show just a little bump which gets bigger as I eat more lol.

Hope your little girl cheers up chilli, wooo hooo for being a squash!

My nausea and sickness have been a lot better the last couple of days so Im hoping this is my time to start feeling good!

I have a Midwife appointment in 2 weeks, I cant wait to hear little ones hb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->