TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Hey ladies :hi:

Im a naval orange! Counting down the days till my mw on monday. I cant wait to hear little ones hb.

Im still feeling a bit lousy, so just taking it easy.

Try I bet DD couldnt believe she could feel her little sis. Thats so sweet.

yay for the MW on Monday!!! Woohoo!

Are you nasuseated?

The joys of pregnancy huh?....:lol: However, it took us all struggles and time to get here! I am so glad we have one another! :hugs: (<- is this the emotional part of pregnancy? :haha:)

You guys are moving up so quickly, and it feels slow for me! Haha!

DH was able to feel little miss last night too, but just a little. I think he was expecting big huge blows to his hand! :lol:

The movements have become alittle more noticeable the past 3 days and I am hoping they get a tad stronger so they can really feel them! DD was sad because she hasn't felt little man kick yet!

Well girls, you know the drill. I just got to work, talk to you all soon!

Yeah sometimes I have nausea, but its not to bad today (touches wood) I think its slowly passing.

Gosh im emotional most of the time! anything sad on telly makes me sob! lol...

Hope u r not working 2 hard Try!

How is everyone else doing?

Hope the nausea passes and you start feeling better!

My job is not hard at all. Its. the walking and standing for 8 hours each day, that I believe assists in me not feeling good.

When is yours and neffies gender scan scheduled????

When will u take your maternity leave? I guess earlier than normal because of being twins.

Scan is 7th Sept. Gosh thats ages away! lol. I cant wait to find out what we are having, both DH and I think a girl. No reason just a hunch.

:hi: Gals!

Blue - Glad to hear the nausea is getting better. Hope is passes soon! Good luck for your appt next week. What will they be doing at this visit?

Try - The doppler use is every 3 days. Trust me, I'm still trying to sway OH to use it every other day...he hasn't given in so far, but I'll continue egging him on. :winkwink: That's great that the movements are getting stronger. I'm sure it's such a thrill for your OH and DD. My OH can't wait to feel the movements either.

p.s. Any news from Kels?

:howdy: Chilli, Tiger, Cla.

My next appt is a week from Friday. Just a regular check up with the doc, and some blood work. The gender scan seems ages away! :( I'll schedule it at the next vist, but I'd venture to guess that it will be around the second week of September.

For you US gals, did you have any additional scans after the gender scan?

Neffie, Im not sure what they will do at this appointment. Im hoping they will listen to HB. I think they take a urine sample. I need to also schedule anti D injections as im rhesus neg.

I hope u get your scan app the same week as mine!

Kels had gotten a bfn on vacation. Thats the last I have heard of anything. She probably is due to ovulate any second now if she hasn't already.

That would be so cool if you to had your scans the same week!!!

I am not sure when I will start leave as they normally put you on bedrest before having them as the risk of premature birth/labor is higher. We will see. I'm hoping for healthy babies at a good time.

I am tired......yawn* :sleep:

Hello all - I'm becoming a bit of a lurker!

Try - that's great about feeling the kicks - such a magical moment!

Blue - MW - how exciting!! Feels weird that you guys will be getting your gender scans as I'm starting to panic in case LO arrives a bit early

AFM well this LO is soooo strong! I'm sure he (I'm guessing) is coming early. The other day my dd was instructing him to "kick baby kick" and right on cue he did, then he'd go quiet until she said it again - about 10 times. It was so funny and cute we were all laughing.

Today I had my 4D scan. Initially just a few glimpses of the face and then great shots of sleeping baby with big nose and cutest lips... yawning. I feel sure it's a boy now. Also measuring very big particularly tummy which was on 97th percentile so may have to be tested ofr gestational diabetes. Am hoping he was just full of all the water I've benn drinking and trying not to worry.

To my American friends: we are visiting Miami in January, where should we stay? What should we make sure we see? etc???

Much love to you all and hoping Kels gives us good news soon

Hey chilli, wow the 4D scan sounds great, do you recommend having one? Hope u dont have GD. You dont have long now! how exciting...

https://i56.tinypic.com/25exz7m.jpg
This is our growth scan from last week. She's measured right on target at 31wks. I have a little more than average amount of amniotic fluid but I guess more is better than not enough! I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the scan, I thought it would be clearer as she got bigger but a coworker said they expected the same when her daughter had her's so I guess it's not all that uncommon unless you get a 3D/4D. I can't believe how huge her nose it though!!!! I think the poor thing might have inherited my dad's nose!

Tiger I thought her nose looks cute!! bless her. You are nearly there!!!

Blue - If all goes well, looks like we will be having our gender scans the same week. I'm shooting to book the appt for Sept 8 or 9.

Try - Hope the twinnies come out nice and ripe. Not too early, not too late. :winkwink: Tell Kels hi if you chat with her.

Chilli - Yay for the 3D scan. Are we going to get to see some pics? :winkwink: I hope you don't have GD. With regards to visiting Miami, if location is what you're going for, then you should probably stay in the South Beach area. Ocean Drive is a nice location that's just around the corner from the beach. Coconut Grove is a pretty cool place to visit. It's an outdoor mall, but it's a little spread out, so not like your typical mall. Here's a link to some of the things you can do in the area. (www.miami.com)

Tiger - Cute pics! You had me :rofl: about the comment on her nose. Don't worry, it's just fine.

It's D-Day i.e. doppler day for us today. :happydance: Can't wait to hear the LO's heartbeat!

Happy Navel orange day Neffie!

Woo Ive got mine on the 7th so that will be cool.

https://i56.tinypic.com/25exz7m.jpg
This is our growth scan from last week. She's measured right on target at 31wks. I have a little more than average amount of amniotic fluid but I guess more is better than not enough! I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the scan, I thought it would be clearer as she got bigger but a coworker said they expected the same when her daughter had her's so I guess it's not all that uncommon unless you get a 3D/4D. I can't believe how huge her nose it though!!!! I think the poor thing might have inherited my dad's nose!

I think her nose is beautiful!!!! I would think alittle more fluid is definitely better than a little less fluid! Your scan pics of baby girl are so pretty, love them!

Hello all - I'm becoming a bit of a lurker!

Try - that's great about feeling the kicks - such a magical moment!

Blue - MW - how exciting!! Feels weird that you guys will be getting your gender scans as I'm starting to panic in case LO arrives a bit early

AFM well this LO is soooo strong! I'm sure he (I'm guessing) is coming early. The other day my dd was instructing him to "kick baby kick" and right on cue he did, then he'd go quiet until she said it again - about 10 times. It was so funny and cute we were all laughing.

Today I had my 4D scan. Initially just a few glimpses of the face and then great shots of sleeping baby with big nose and cutest lips... yawning. I feel sure it's a boy now. Also measuring very big particularly tummy which was on 97th percentile so may have to be tested ofr gestational diabetes. Am hoping he was just full of all the water I've benn drinking and trying not to worry.

To my American friends: we are visiting Miami in January, where should we stay? What should we make sure we see? etc???

Much love to you all and hoping Kels gives us good news soon

:lol: I bet you DD loved it!!! So when are you being tested for GD?

I have never been to Miami, only Orlando, sorry I am no help!

Blue - If all goes well, looks like we will be having our gender scans the same week. I'm shooting to book the appt for Sept 8 or 9.

Try - Hope the twinnies come out nice and ripe. Not too early, not too late. :winkwink: Tell Kels hi if you chat with her.

Chilli - Yay for the 3D scan. Are we going to get to see some pics? :winkwink: I hope you don't have GD. With regards to visiting Miami, if location is what you're going for, then you should probably stay in the South Beach area. Ocean Drive is a nice location that's just around the corner from the beach. Coconut Grove is a pretty cool place to visit. It's an outdoor mall, but it's a little spread out, so not like your typical mall. Here's a link to some of the things you can do in the area. (www.miami.com)

Tiger - Cute pics! You had me :rofl: about the comment on her nose. Don't worry, it's just fine.

It's D-Day i.e. doppler day for us today. :happydance: Can't wait to hear the LO's heartbeat!

D-Day!!!!!! Yay! :lol:

I am hoping they are nice and ripe too! :cloud9:
I will tell Kels hi from all of us!
You turned an orange yesterday and I missed it because I wasn't on at all! Yay!

I can't wait to see your scan and blue's scan!!!!! Yes! :happydance:

Hi everyone Hope u all have a lovely weekend.

You also blue!!!! :hi:

I plan on cleaning, going through baby stuff and doing my registry on Sunday!!

Picking up my baby shower invites on saturday!!!

Shower will be september 10th!

Tiger - Just wanted to pop in and comment about the nose thing...our little guy's nose comes out HUGE on the scan (OK slight exaggeration but it doesn't look like a typical button baby nose). I have a fairly small upturnedish nose and OH does have a big nose but it was small until puberty. At first I was sort of nervous because while I don't care personally I didn't want the world to be mean or judge my little baby already but I've heard that noses come out bigger on the U/S than in real life - Anyways I wouldn't sweat it - she looks beautiful!

Chilli - I've only been to Miami once but I loved having a drink at the Delano Hotel - of course being pregnant that might not be possible but you could have a virgin cocktail. Good luck with your GD test - interesting because my babe's tummy was in the 90% at 22 weeks but nobody mentioned it was a problem - I hope you don't have it!

Neffie - I know you love D-day! :winkwink:

Try - your shower will be so fun times 2! Plus you get girl and boy stuff - how fun.

I haven't been commenting much but I do check in and read - glad everything is going well for everyone!

Try I dont think I can make the shower on the 10th :haha:

Ooh baby shower - we don't really have those here but I'm always up for a party!

Neffie - Thanks for the advice - that's kinda what I had concluded re Miami - 5 days at SObe!!!! Hee hee and by then willl have squealing infant to cope with - typical me.. go to one of the most body conscious places in the world 3 months after giving birth! Ha ha!!!! How did the doppler go? You're so disciplined, are you sure you don't sneak off when OH is out?

Can't wait for those Sept scans!!!!

I'm not even sure they'll test for GD yet - am seeing MW on Monday, but I think I might insist as I'm getting very anxious now.

Anyway better get my gorgeous little girl to bed - she read me a story earlier and I fell asleep - that's role reversal for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->