TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

EEEk - I hope you are all ok with that hurricaine heading your way! Stay safe

Am pondering having Saul as a first name now but am worried that poor child will spend whole life saying "no Saul, not Paul" and he has such a tricky surname for us brits he might hate us for it!

For girls we are thinking either Felicity (meaning happiness) Eleanora (meaning light/lighting up) or Norah - probably with my Mum's second name of Patricia - opinions? Although I'm sure it's a boy - will have a shock if it's not!

Kels - I'm resigned to probably never being a grandmother (although our goverment will probably still have me working then!!!??) but I know that my age and experience contribute to who I am as a Mum and I think I do a pretty good job most of the time!

Anyyhow girls, I have a homemade handpicked blackberry and apple crumble to eat so see ya later!

Good morning ladies....

well made it thru the dam Hurricane and she was not nice to my area........ we have historica flooding going on.. soooo many people lost their homes.... my SIL is literally on an island right now... no way in no way out... and they lost power and have no water

check out this video from the towm my SIL lives in.... JUST on Saturday Jeff and I were under this bridge crossing at the traffic light and I said to Jeff, you know this time tomorrow this will be completely gone right.. he said yep

https://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/08/video_national_guard_truck_app.html

but I hope everyone had a good weekend...

Try LOVED the 3/4 D pics... so sweet

I am a little worried though..... I peed on an FRER this morning and the line is def there but a little lighter then Saturday's test............ I cannot go thru it again.... my OB appointment cannot get here quick enough tomorrow... IF I CAN GET THERE....

so I gotta get back to work...

have a great day

So glad you are all safe over there Kels. I have everything crossed for you and your little baby. Hurry up Ob appointment!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Ours was busy and im glad to be on the sofa now and having a rest!

Well ladies it has started......... I am bleeding.............. it was fun while it lasted but I know what is going on... least I had 5 days of complete and utter bliss.........

:hugs: Oh no kels, can't believe it. Im so gutted. This is so unfair. Have you had all the testing done for mc before?

Kels - Gosh, no!!!!! I'm so so sorry! :nope: Can you get in to see the doctor today? Is it heavy, or are you just spotting? I really don't know what to say. :cry: Sending tons of :hug: your way.

No Kels - really wanted this to be your turn - so sorry - be strong even though it's hard.
Much love to you and yours

:cry: :sad2: Kels.....I've said this to you earlier love. I am so so so so so sorry. :hugs:

ahhhhhhh what ya gonna do ladies....................am I upset.. more then words can say- but I cant help my body is all F'd up.............. and unfortunately this was it for us...... no more trying for a baby............. my heart just cannot bare a 4th loss- I thought third time was my charm, but my little one just didnt want to stay with me

but you ladies-- ahhh -- just so happy for you.............. and I will not leave- like I always do- will come in a check on you all............:)

Morning

OK how F'ing confused am I............the bleeding stopped, well at least when I go to the bathroom (it is still there around my cervix) but I havent seen blood on the TP since yesterday afternoon..........................HOWEVER, my IC tests are going faint........

UGH if I am MC please body just let go of it already.............

I do have an OB appointment today at 11:15am hopefully I will get some answers....

Everyone have a great day

PISSSED DAM OFFICE WAS CLOSED when I got there because of the Hurricane. no power.. a PHONE CALL woulda been nice... took me 35 mins to get there instead of the 15 mns.. normal because of all the detours I needed to take.. so now i cant get in til NEXT WEEK sometime

but maybe by that point I will either have my period or PG tests will be positive again. WHO THE F KNOWS ANYMORE

Grrrr Kels, how flipping frustrating! If I absolutely had to wait I would just take ic's to see any difference to prepare my mind and body......:hugs:

xoxo

Jeff is picking up the digie tonight... I KNOW EXACTLY what it is gonna say NOT PREGNANT......................

I just hate taking this progesterone medication because I know it is just delaying the obvious.. but I dont want to stop just in case.... but if the test says not pregnant I AM GONNA STOP and let nature take its course :)

We leave Thursday for our new vacation home for the weekend and I want to able to enjoy myself if I am not........ TOMORROW IS HOUSE CLOSING DAY.. YIPPIE!!!!

UPDATE--- digital clearblue---- just took it 20 minutes ago still shows pregnant.............. REALLY????????????? ugh come on enough is enough..........why is the IC clearly showing barely a line and those are probably a sensitivity of what 20 25 and the digital is 50.... CRAP

oh kels how confusing! Have a lovely weekend at your new place!

Oh Kels - I can't help but hope that this was just a false alarm for you - we get so used to things going wrong for us! I don't want to get your hopes up either cos I know how that feels. The limbo must be torture for you - I hope it is resolved sometime soon

Kels - Sorry to hear that you weren't able to see the doc yesterday. I can only imagine your frustration. I'm still staying optimistic for you, and hoping that this is just a crazy scare. :hugs:

:hi: everyone else.

Neffie, what happened to your veggie ticker? Only 1 week to go!

Blue - I changed it last week when that particular website was acting up, and messed up the ticker. I decided to keep this one for now to change it up a bit. I always take a peek at yours to keep up with 'the fruit of the week'. :haha:

I can't wait....the next 8 days are going to be pure torture!!!! :dohh:

Try - Just curious, when are we going to get to see your scan pics? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"