TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

:happydance:congratulations:happydance:

Im so happy for you Chilli. Beautiful name.

Enjoy your sleep xx

Chilli - CONGRATS!!!! :happydance: So glad to hear that Eleanora is here safe and sound. Enjoy your time with her, and we look forward to seeing some pictures when you have a chance.

p.s. Don't know why I thought or said girl, but happy that I was right. :haha:

:dance: HOORAY!!! I am so happy for you Chilli!!!!!! :flower:

What a lovely name!

Try and rest girlfriend!

Keep us posted when you have some time!

:winkwink:

So I went to my growth scan appointment just to be told I missed the appointment by a few hours! I never make morning appointments! So now I have to wait until Friday. Tick tock.......

Hope everyone is well! :wave:

So I went to my growth scan appointment just to be told I missed the appointment by a few hours! I never make morning appointments! So now I have to wait until Friday. Tick tock.......

Hope everyone is well! :wave:

Oh no! glad they fitted u in for later this week.

Try - Sorry to hear that. But Friday is just around the corner, so scan time will be here soon enough. :thumbup:

AFM, we just learnt of some not so good news. My sister in law was told that there was a thick fold at her nuchal scan, and so now they need to look into further testing into the possibility of the baby having Down's. :cry: She's pregnant with her 2nd child and is due a few months after me. We're hoping that once she goes in for further blood work & an amnio, all will be fine but it has definitely brought down everyone's spirits. I hope everything works out for her! Please keep her & her family in your thoughts.

Oh Neffie :hugs: sending lots of positve thoughts to your SIL and family.

Im getting a cold. Any tips? I have got some lemon and honey to drink and oranges to eat.

Oh Neffie! :sad2: I really hope the bloodwork and amnio results come back ok! My sister's bloodwork came back that her son's chance of down's was 1 in 30 or something high like that, and when everything was repeated, everything was ok! I hope everything is ok with baby!!!!!!

Blue, I say lots of water, a hot shower, snuggly clothes and lots of sleep! lol Oranges I hear are good for the vitamin C!

Ooh these babies keep you busy - think my boobs are going to fall off soon.

How annoying Try re your appt - bring on Friday.

Neffie - hope all works out with your SIL. We declined all testing for this as figured it wouldn't make any difference to the outcome, but I was worried the whole time being 40.

Blue - colds when you're pg are rotten eh? You can take paracetamol if gets too bad but otherwise lemon and ginger tea with eucalyptus honey was my remedy - it helps a bit.

Still can't quite believe that I'm a Mummy again!!! Finding it hard not seeing J very much, I miss her and can't wait for the weekend. SHe's been so good about it all which just makes me miss her more. I'm sooooooo lucky!

Suppose I should delete my ticker - how lovely to be doing so with a baby in my arms instead of a broken heart this time

Thanks for the tips girls, im not feeling too bad actually. I think the lemon and honey has helped. Everyone at work is ill so you can imagine what a healthy office I work in.

Chilli you must be sooooo happy.

Chilli - :rofl: on your comment about your boobs falling off. I'm sure you can't wait to see Jocelyn. The weekend will be here soon enough. Look forward to seeing some pictures of Eleanora when you have a chance.

Blue - Glad to hear you're feeling better. Honey and lemon sounds like a good plan. :thumbup: Did you ever get the flu shot by the way?

Try - Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Blue - Yes I got it. Now I'm on OH's case to get his as well. :winkwink:

Try - Hope everything went well with the scan today.

Hey girls!

Actually scan was pretty crappy. My babies are not growing like they should be right now and have dropped off away from average to below average, especially baby girl. She went from 54% to 17%......is she continues to decline I will have to have an emergency c section and they will spend time in the NICU. They said she isnt getting all the nutrients I am providing, and it probably is a placenta issue. His growth dropped too but not as bad as hers. He is weighing approx. 4lbs even and she is 3lbs 11oz.....
Now I have two Non stress tests a week and an ultrasound a week with my high risk doctor and on top of that I will be moving to weekly appointments at my regular OGBYN/Midwife to monitor me even closer. I have two weeks left of work until I start my leave as per my OBGYN and I'm sure my boss is going to be thrilled I have to miss so much time from work now.

We got an approval for a mortgage loan, but with conditions we need to meet as soon as possible.

I am just so stressed out about alot and cannot wait for the house to settle and start moving and hoping and praying my babies go through a good growth spurt now!!!

I am just so petrified of something being wrong with them, something happening to them and/or leaving the hospital without them. :cry:

Sorry ladies, I'm just stressed and overwhelmed right now.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

Chilli, I bet it is so lovely being a mom again!! I am excited for that! :lol: about your boobs! Did you get colostrum right away?......I want to breastfeed soooo bad, but with Hailey I didn't get colostrum until a few days after she was born....the nurses in the hospital made me feed her formula since I wasn't producing anything. I'm afraid it will happen again. Any suggestions??

Oh Try :hugs: for you and the twins. It must be very worrying for you,especially with house move and going to work. Please dont worry about missing work. All that matters is the health of the twins.

When is your next appointment?

Will be thinking of you and the babies and sending lots of growing and strength thoughts.

Oh Try - that must have been difficult to hear. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and let your little fighters get bigger soon. At least they will be monitoring you closely now. As for BFing, I offered both my babies my boobs within seconds of being born and they took to them straight away so don't know if that helped?

STay strong you! Big hugs

Oh Try :hugs: for you and the twins. It must be very worrying for you,especially with house move and going to work. Please dont worry about missing work. All that matters is the health of the twins.

When is your next appointment?

Will be thinking of you and the babies and sending lots of growing and strength thoughts.

Thanks Blue! :hugs:

Well since we got the loan approval with conditions NOW they are saying that because myhusband worked for the company he works for now (instead of his own business) that it doesnt look good on his part to work for the same company twice. So who the heck knows at this point. All I know is that its too much for me at once!

I have 2 appointments tomorrow....one at 8am the other at 115pm.....then the next ones are thursday and friday I believe......

Oh Try - that must have been difficult to hear. You will be in my thoughts and prayers and let your little fighters get bigger soon. At least they will be monitoring you closely now. As for BFing, I offered both my babies my boobs within seconds of being born and they took to them straight away so don't know if that helped?

STay strong you! Big hugs

Hailey latched on when I had her as she also went to breast HOWEVER I didnt produce any kind of colostrum at all! I was wondering if you were already producing it or if it happened as soon as you gave birth?....

I don't really know Try - I didn't see anything before I gave birth and didn't have any leaks or anything????

Good luck with your appts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->