TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Good luck with today try, fingers crossed they are both putting loads of weight on xxx

Well Ladies, I am home waiting for a doctor from Labor and Delivery to call me to tell me when to go in.

Baby girl dropped to less than 3% and has only gained 3 ounces in 2 weeks. They said basically her placenta stopped functioning. Baby boy has grown some, but they both are pretty small for 36 week twins. They said delivery date would more than likely be today or tomorrow depending on the physician who calls me I suppose. I can also try for a vaginal delivery since he is head down and she is sideways.

I hate pitocin and was not looking forward to mega wicked medically induced contractions. :(

I will keep you all posted!!!!

Oh Try :hugs: I know thats not what you wanted but I hope that all goes well the next couple of days. Good luck. Will be thinking of you loads xxxxxxxxxx

The doctor called me and changed it to a Csection as he says it will be safer for the babies! I am so nervous! I go into the hospital for 7am tomorrow morning to get everything started.

I will keep you all posted after all is said and done!

Prayers appreciated!

Good luck with tomorrow try I can't wait to see pics of them, just think you are going to be a mommy tomorrow xxxxx

Try - Hope the twinnies are here safe and sound. Thinking of you, and hope the three of you are doing well. :hugs:

Blue - Glad to hear your classes are going well. It'll be 30 weeks tomorrow, eeeeeek!!! Only 10 more weeks to go. :happydance:

Chilli - Good to hear from you. Hope you and Eleanora are doing well.

Grand - Hola again. :hi:

AFM, had our 4D scan and it was just amazing! We're even more in love with our LO if that's even possible! :cloud9: Here are some photos.

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 1
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 1
Wow neffie those pics are great! awwwwwwwwww bless your little girl. She is smiling in pic 2. Happy 30 weeks xxx

Try, thinking of you :flower:

It's been quiet in here lately....hope everyone's doing well.

Try - Hope the twinnies made it here safe and sound, and you're doing well. Waiting for an update when you get a chance.

Hi Neffie, Im ok! Had another class last night, had to take a doll to practice how to breastfeed lol.

Hoping all ok with you Try and family xxxx

:hi: everyone else

Blue - The doll sounds interesting! :winkwink: How was the class? We have ours coming up in a few weeks, so looking forward to it.

The classes are really good actually, especially for DH as they dont really read up on things as much as we do so its a great way for him to learn more. When do you start yours?

Hey all, never seem to get on here any more!

Try - waiting and praying for your news? You're in my thoughts

The classes sound great girls and not much longer now eh?

My poor little girl has terrible reflux still and I spend hours with her screaming each night which is mind numbingly exhausting!!!??? Sometimes need reminding how lucky I am to have her

Blue - Our class is in the beginning of December.

Chilli - :hi:. Good to hear from you. Sorry the LO and you have both been having sleepless nights. Your rant is only normal. Hope things gets better soon!

Wow Neffie, those 4D pictures are absolutely stunning of your little girl! Shes beautiful!

Blue, ahhh the good old breastfeeding class to practice on a doll that cannot suck! :rofl:

I cannot believe you both are 30 weeks! Holy Crap!

Cla, thanks for the well wishes hunnie and thoughts of me and babies. :hugs:

And that goes for everyone else also, Thank You.:hugs:

Chilli, I hear that reflux hurts them so badly. Poor little girl :( I hope she gets/feels better so that she and momma may get some sleep!

AFM, babies arrived by CSection at 10:16am (Baby Boy) and 10:17am (Baby Girl) on Saturday November 12th. I was absolutely terrified of a CSection!!!! I still shiver at thoughts I have of walking into the operating room alone for the spinal..... *shiver* But all in all it wasnt as bad as my mind made it out to be, but the recovery is painful (especially the first 2 days!). I have 16 staples across my lower abdomen. There is tons more to the whole labor story, but I'll save that for when I have more then 5 minutes to post. ;)

Baby Boy's name is Preston Scott; he weighed 5lbs 12oz at birth
Baby Girl's name is Kiera Christine; she weighed 4lbs 8oz at birth

They were in the NICU for one day! I stayed at the hospital for 4 days; just got home yesterday afternoon.

We ran into some issues with possible infections of Preston from beinga preemie and from being born via csection, and both had issues maintaining body temperature. For Kiera being the smaller one, she is a feisty little girl!

As I think of more things and when I have a little more time, I'll keep you posted!

I am so in love with my twins and my older DD. I am one lcky SOB! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->