TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Blue - Same to you! We're almost there!!!! :dance: Glad to hear that you have some of the furniture purchases out of the way. :thumbup:

:hi: everyone!

Thanks for all the support on feeding these little ones!

Breastfeeding is still hard as they still cannot latch well and the pump only does so much, BUT I am still trying to give them whatever breastmilk I possibly can and then give their formula as well.
I started taking fenugreek to help get the milg going,its day 5 of it and still no progress, I may move on to mothers milk tea soon along with the fenugreek.

Blue, our house is a split level. As soon as you open the front door, you can either go up a few steps or down a few steps. I have 3 bedrooms, a full bath, a living room/dining combo and a kitchen (NOT eat in) on the main level. The downstairs level I have another bedroom, a half bathroom and a family room with a beautiful stone fireplace. The downstairs leads into our one car garage.

My husband is ordering an enclosed carport/garage big enough for 2 more vehicles to put in our back yard. it'll probably take up 1/2 of or yard but we dont care. LOL

We have done some painting and some new flooring in some rooms but everything else will flow as we can get it done. I still have tons to unpack!

I have so much houseware stuff/sewing stuff/office and business stuff that the downstairs bedroom we were going to use as a 'guest' bedroom we are going to use as an everything room instead.

Glad you and neffie are making progress with all the baby stuff! I am still far behind! I havent even ordered the cribs yet! I am using the pack n' play!
32 weeks! WOW! Thats sure has flown by! Have you guys have names picked out?

Grand, thanks so so much! Your littleman is so stinkin' cute! Ive said this before, I love his dimples! Can we say "handsome"?.....

Cla, oh sweets I am still so excited for you! Keep us posted on your pregnancy progress! I can now sit back and watch others go through it now. Feels so good!

Life must be pretty hectic what with moving and havin 2 babies, you are doing so well Try.

Yes we have a name, will suprise you all when he arrives.

Try - Great job on keeping up with your breastfeeding efforts as hard as it may be. :thumbup: I'm sure it will eventually pay off. We have a name picked out as well, but the secret won't be revealed until after she's here. :winkwink:

Try - Great job on keeping up with your breastfeeding efforts as hard as it may be. :thumbup: I'm sure it will eventually pay off. We have a name picked out as well, but the secret won't be revealed until after she's here. :winkwink:

Its nice to have a secret! Have told both sets of parents thats all.

I cannot wait to hear the names!!! We didnt decide until the night before what we really liked. Then when the doctors pulled them out I waited hours to name them!

How are you both feeling?.....

Hey Try :hi:

Well Im starting to feel quite tired and waking early and then cant drop off again. I am getting some aches and pains low down. I can feel a bit of pressure. apart from that I am good cant complain.

How are those gorgeous babies Try, Chilli and Tiger??

We are going to see Twilight tomo and then out for a meal with friends on sunday. Then DH and I have monday off to relax yay!

Hope you all have a good weekend x

Try - So far so good (knock on wood!), so can't complain. I'm still managing to work out a few times a week. I must say though that I will never take bending again for granted...boy, is it a toughie with the belly in the way. :winkwink: How are the twinnies doing?

Blue - Enjoy the movie, meal & rest day with OH.

AFM, had my 32 week check-up yesterday, and all was well. She was kicking up a storm, and I'm still measuring on track so that's always a huge relief! Looking forward to our breastfeeding class tomorrow!

Here are some pics of the nursery as it stands right now. Still needs some additional touches & decorations, but we're making progress.

Have a great weekend!

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

Neffie, that looks lovely. I really like the wall art.

Blue, it sounds like you have a lovely day planned! Jealous! :lol:
As for the pains, try and relax a bit more and do things a little more slowly if you can. I started having pains in my cervix with an emmense amount of pressure around 32ish weeks (hence thats when my contractions were really close). If it doesnt feel right, slow down and sit down. My little baby bears are amazingly beautiful and well behaved for the most part. It sure can be quite difficult feeding and changing two. I often think to myself how much easier it was/would be with one baby compared to this! But I understand that the constant feedings and changing will only last a few short weeks/months. They truly do grow up fast! My DD will be 7 next week! (The original due date of my twinnies!)
Enjoy your plans!!!

Neffie, I love the wall art! may I ask if you got that from Target?I seen a comforter set for young girls there with owls that looked very much like that! So pretty, I love what you have done with the nursery! Mine is still a work in progress!
Have fun at your breastfeeding class!

Thanks Try, I think its because Im very petite (short ass) and there is not much room in this belly. I cleaned the bathroom and it killed my back. I wont do anything tomo and get DH to hoover.

I take my hat off to you for looking after 2 little babies, goodness knows how I will cope with one :haha:

Try - It's not from Target, but I know the bedding set you're talking about. Are you doing anything special for your DD's birthday next week?

Blue - Hope the pains ease up. Doing housework definitely doesn't help. I did a couple of loads of laundry yesterday, and my back was shot! When is your next appointment?

Our breastfeeding class was awesome & very informative! Although I know half of those rules will go out the window once my little girl gets here, I definitely feel more assured and confident in being able to manage it. :thumbup: We're putting up our decorations and tree today...excited about it! I found the cutest mini stocking the other day...it's going to go right in the middle of our 2 bigger ones. :kiss:

Just been having cuddles with friends 6 month old, she was sick on me 3 times and all I can smell is sick now. I guess thats something I will get used to.

Neffie next app is 34 weeks. Awwwww I want to get little one a stocking now! Glad the class went well. Not long now!

Blue - Happy belated 33 weeks! :dance: I'm so counting down the weeks now. Can't wait to hold my little girl!!

And to you :hugs:

When do you finish work? I finish on 23rd dec.

Hy girls! :wave:

Hope you are all well and babies are kicking you both up a storm!

Cla, how are you love!!!!! :flower:

As you figure, we are super busy with these babies! I feel so bad I don;t post as often as I used to, but in due time!

Have a good week!

Blue - I'm jealous! I'll be working right up until delivery, thanks to the stinky maternity leave laws in the US. IT TOTALLY SUCKS! :(

Try - Don't feel bad about not posting as much anymore...honestly, I'm surprised you manage to come on as often as you do having just had twins. :flower: Hope you're doing well. How's the progress on the new house coming along? Any big plans for your DD's b-day?

Hey Try lovely to hear from you, and please dont worry about not posting.

Oh Neffie, that does suck. I hope they are easy on you at work.

Hello all - sorry I'm a but quiet - am following you all just super busy preparing for the big trip tomorrow. All is really well here, Ella is just gorgeous and gaining loads of weight - moving into 3-6 months already!

Try - can't believe you post as much as you do!

Blu and Neffie - not long to go - getting excited for you!!!!!! Hope the pains ease up soon.

Probably won't be around for a while... take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->