TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Oh yes. I almost forgot to mention.

We closed/settled on the house tuesday night! The notary came tome in the hospital for me to sign the papers! We got the keys to our new home yesterday! Now we have until the end of this month to pack and move!

So please pardon me if I dont hop on for a little bit! ;)

Try that's fantastic news they arrived safely. I can't wait to see pics of them xx

soo happy for you try! LOVE your babies names too!!! and congrats on the house! can't wait to see pics of your little ones :happydance:

Kiera Christine in striped hat :cloud9:

Preston Scott in blue hat :cloud9:

Babies together - Kiera on left, Preston on right :cloud9:

:happydance:

Attachments

• Kiera Christine.jpg
    Kiera Christine.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Preston Scott.jpg
    Preston Scott.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Babies together.jpg
    Babies together.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 8
Try - :yipee: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: They are absolutely gorgeous!! Love both their names, and so happy to hear that all is well. Great news on the house too. :thumbup: Enjoy your time with them, and hope you have a speedy recovery!

Whoop whoop - fantastic news Try, bet you're feeling so pleased. Hope you get some sleep - so pleased for you!

:happydance: Oh my goodness, Try your babies look absolutely gorgeous. WOW I am so happy to hear they are well. I love the names. Fab news on the house. Will look forward to hearing your updates, totally understand you will have your hands full so dont worry about getting on here.

:hi: Chilli - hope that the sleepless nights end soon for you both. Neffie and I have this all to come!

Just had another look at the twins, couldn't resist they are sooooo adorable!

Try They are beautiful Hun I am so happy for you. Xx

Aren't they Blue!

Yes you have it all to look forward to! Eleanora has started to smile at me first thing in the morning and my heart melts!!!!

Blue - Happy 31 weeks bump buddy! :dance: Can you believe we only have 9 more weeks left?? :shock:

:hi: to everyone else. This thread is getting quieter & quieter as all the babies arrive. Needless to say all the mommies are super busy with their bundles of joy. :winkwink:

Yay Happy 31 weeks to you too Neffie, im so excited!!! I think the next few weeks will fly by.

Went to midwife this am, baby has moved so thats good. He is engaged already! I am low on Iron so gotta take some supplements. I have been feeling tired lately so hopefully that will perk me up.

:hugs: to everyone hope you're all ok!

:hi: everyone!

As you have guessed I am super dooper busy with the new babies and the new house. :wacko:

I am stopping in to say "congratulations" to Cla! :hugs: I am so so pleased for you and pray this is a sticky one for sure! xoxoxoxo :kiss:

Blue and neffie, I am watching your progress the best I can right now! I can't believe you guys are almost there! :happydance:

Well as you guys have guessed it, babies are starting to cry as its almost time to eat......again. Preston eats about every 2 hours and Kiera is content and eats about every 3 hours. I am trying really hard to get them on the same schedule but it is easier said then done. They very rarely want to eat at the same time. Nursing still isnt going to well as they still don't latch very well. I pump, but I don't get too much out......maybe 2 ounces 2x a day - when I try in between I get a few drops. I am trying not to stress out too much about it. It is what it is.

Love you all and will catch up again soon!

xoxo

Try you don't miss a thing do you and thank you xxx
I really do take my hat off to you, looking after two babies and moving house .

Hi :hi: everyone!

Try great to hear from you. Thanks for updating us on the Twins. I hope they get their timings better for you and feeding gets easier. What is your new house like? When you get chance post some more pics of your gorgeous babies.

Hope everyone is doing well.

AFM Im going to order the baby's bedroom furniture tomo, I really need to get a bit more organised. I am a bit too laid back at the moment. Only 4 weeks left at work, wow time really has gone quick.

So happy to hear Cla's good news!

Lots of love and :hugs:

Try - Good to hear from you. You sure have got your hands full at the moment. I hope the breastfeeding gets easier soon..maybe your milk supply is still building up? Either way, it'll all work out just fine. Hope you're getting settled into the new house.

Cla - Congrats! I really hope this is your forever bean. Sending loads of sticky :dust: your way.

Blue - Only 4 more weeks of work left? Lucky you, I'm jealous! I'll be working right up until the time of my due date, thanks to the lovely maternity leave laws in the states. :growlmad: How did the furniture shopping go?

Hope all the stateside gals had a fab Thanksgiving!

AFM, nursery is almost done! Still some baby supplies to get, but we'll do that after the baby shower next month. Other than that just reorganizing things around the house. OH has been busy painting, and things are looking very nice! :thumbup:

Have a great weekend!

EEKS!!! What lovely news here!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TRY!!! Your babes are too cute :flower: BFing is hard with just one baby - I can't imagine with two - Keep going hon - you're doing amazing and your babes are getting the best food.

CONGRATULATIONS CLA!!! What lovely news for you...this will be your sticky bean. :flower:

Hi neffie, we got a wardrobe and chest of drawers yesterday. Just need to get a cotbed now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->