TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Thanks Cla! How is pregnancy treating you?

I am excited to follow your status!!!

Well I had to have a scan last week so here is a pic, my dates are spot on but as I was under 9 weeks they couldn't give be an exact dd

Attachments

• f6c67261.jpg
    f6c67261.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 3
Peanut is beautiful!!! I am so happy for you!!!

When do you have another scan?....

BTW, I am starting to wonder how I have so much time to come on here with twins?.....lol

Blue - Sorry, don't have a sure fire answer. But I have heard that period type pains could be the start of early labor. Braxton Hicks contractions usually just involve tightening. Are you timing them?

Try - OMG, they are just gorgeous!! :kiss: Has it already been 6 weeks?? Geez!! :shock: Hope you're doing well. Are you all settled into the new house?

Cla - Lovely scan pic. Great to see that all is well.

AFM, had my appointment today and all seems to be going well (knock on wood!). The little one is still head down :)yipee:). She currently weighs around 6lbs, so they're estimating her to be a 7.5-8lb baby. I'm totally fine with that...as long as she doesn't end up being a 10 pounder. :haha: Cervix is still closed, but 50% effaced, and she's at a -2 station. Let's see how I progress from here on out. :coffee:

Try - I made lots of noises when I saw your babies. They are soooooooo gorgeous.

Neffie - all sounds great. They dont tell us what baby weight is and dont check cervix over here. Can you believe we have 25 days to go!!!???

AFM-not had any pains today, must be just getting ready....

We have had a good day, got nearly everything for baby now. Phew I think I was cutting it a bit fine. We then went for a all u can eat chinese and then to watch Sherlock holmes at the cinema it was v good.

Blue - So how did the MW tell you that the baby was 3/5 engaged? Did they do a scan? Glad to hear that everything is ready for baby. Don't forget to post pics of the nursery. :winkwink: I'm almost done with my hospital bag. Had to pick up a few last minute items which I did yesterday. Now just have to finish zipping up the sucker. :haha:

She just felt that baby was engaged and thats what she put on my notes!?!?

I still have to zip mine up 2, I think I have got most things packed. Apart from baby clothes as I havn't washed them yet. Did you wash all your vests and sleep suits??

Yup, washed her onesies & sleepers. But not all of them...just the ones I think we'll be using after we get back from the hospital. Hopefully she'll be able to wear them all, and they won't go to waste. :winkwink:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hope you all have a great 2012! I can't wait.....

Blue - Sorry, don't have a sure fire answer. But I have heard that period type pains could be the start of early labor. Braxton Hicks contractions usually just involve tightening. Are you timing them?

Try - OMG, they are just gorgeous!! :kiss: Has it already been 6 weeks?? Geez!! :shock: Hope you're doing well. Are you all settled into the new house?

Cla - Lovely scan pic. Great to see that all is well.

AFM, had my appointment today and all seems to be going well (knock on wood!). The little one is still head down :)yipee:). She currently weighs around 6lbs, so they're estimating her to be a 7.5-8lb baby. I'm totally fine with that...as long as she doesn't end up being a 10 pounder. :haha: Cervix is still closed, but 50% effaced, and she's at a -2 station. Let's see how I progress from here on out. :coffee:

Awesome news about your appointment! Everything seems to be right on track!

Babies are 7 weeks today! We still have lots to do and unpack in the house but the major stuff is done. It will take me months with working, the babies, dd's school and homework, church etc....

Try - I made lots of noises when I saw your babies. They are soooooooo gorgeous.

Neffie - all sounds great. They dont tell us what baby weight is and dont check cervix over here. Can you believe we have 25 days to go!!!???

AFM-not had any pains today, must be just getting ready....

We have had a good day, got nearly everything for baby now. Phew I think I was cutting it a bit fine. We then went for a all u can eat chinese and then to watch Sherlock holmes at the cinema it was v good.

Yay for finally being ready....I am still trying to get a nursery together for the babies!

less than 25 days!?....How cool is that!! It'll be here sooner than you know it!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Try not quite ready, we are still waiting for the nursery furniture to be delivered. And a crib. Hoping to get that all done next week. I am just going with the flow!

Hope you all had a good night, we went for a curry and then to our local pub for a couple of Appletiser's :haha: Home by 8pm and watched TV. Hardcore party animal I am!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! Hope 2012 brings everyone lots of joy, happiness, and wonderful memories!

Blue - Happy 37 weeks!!!! :headspin: We're full term today, woohoo!!! Only 3 weeks to go....I'm so ready to see my little girl! :cloud9:

Happy 37 weeks to you 2. Gosh I can't believe we are here now. Im so excited. I wonder which one of us will have our babies first?!??!

How are you feeling? Im feeling quite well and not tooo tired so thats good.

Feeling good Blue, can't complain (knock on wood!) I'm still managing to hit the gym a few times a week, so hopefully that has helped. Have my next appt this week, so curious to see if I've made any progress since the last check-up. When's your next appointment?

Oh you are doing well Neffie, will def help for labour if you are stilll active.

Well I couldnt get an appointment at my usual surgery for next monday, so I have to wait til next Thursday. I think thats a bit long to wait really but never mind. I am fine so its not like they need to monitor anything.

Neffie and Blue, look at you ladies! You guys are full term and near the very end!

I am excited to see baby pictures! Has anyone taken any bump piccies lately?

Happy New Year to all!

hey lovely ladies,happy new year to you all!

I'm stateside and nearing the end of our trip; travelling with 2 young ones has been great in many ways but also quite stressful and i'm looking forward to bing home. still, another 2 days of Miami Beach to go!!!

Wow, not long now for you two Nef n Blue... can't wait!

Am going to read back now. hope all is well with all

Cla, so please all going well for you hun!

Kel, happy new year and hoping this is your year!

Try, what a lucky lady! your babies are lovely

Chilli - Good to hear from you. :hi: Hope you're enjoying your trip, and that little Eleanora is doing well. Look forward to seeing some updated pics when you have a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->