TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Happy 38 weeks Neffie :happydance: how are you feeling?

Hi chilli, hope you enjoyed miami. I would love to see some pics when you get chance.

Well the nursey is about done, I still have to accessorise and put pics up and await the changing table to be delivered. Will post pics soon!!

Blue - Same to you! :lol: Feeling good so far, how about you? Waiting to see pics of your nursery, so don't delay too much longer. :haha:

I feel ok, did have a busy weekend so a bit tired. I Will post pics asap. I looks quite boring thou as I just have beige walls and carpets. I need to get some sort of colour in there. I keep looking for nice rugs and pics online but cant find anything I really like.

Got to take poorly kitty into vets tonight. He has upset tummy and a nasty bite on his neck from another cat. Animals are more trouble than children I think!!

Ouchie....sorry to hear about your cat. Hope he feels better soon! I'm with you on the rugs...they sure aren't easy to find. :wacko: As for the walls, since you have a neutral color, how about adding some colored wall art? That might spruce things up...just a thought. :winkwink:

Yes some art with bright colours will be a good idea.

Cat has some antibiotics, fingers crossed they do the trick.

Happy 38 weeks to you both!!! :wave:

Just popping in quick as I literally have like no time. I went back to work yesterday and I have been regretting it. I cant be away from my babies. I feel to guilty. We tried for over 2 years to have a baby and now we have two and I am just leaving them with a sitter for 10 hours a day.... I just cant do it. I am discussing this with my husband tonight and will more than likely be putting my notice in. I am afraid if I don't I will be extremely miserable and depressed.

Miss you girls! Take care and have fun preparing for the babies!

Long time no log in but I had to stop in and see how everyone is doing!!!!

Try, your babies are gorgeous! Congratulations!!!!!!

Cla! YAAAAAYYYYYY! Congratulations dear!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Blue and Neffie, I really thought it would have been time already for your babies to be here but I guess not.....hold in there ladies, I know you must be uncomfortable!

Chilli, how are your precious little girls going!?!

AFM, I had to go back to work December 5th, completely hate it! I never thought I would say this but women should be home with their babies! I hate that Addyson is in day-care being raised by strangers! She's 3 1/2 months now, about 23inches long and probably about 12lbs now. (Her next peds apt isn't until January 24th.) She is cooing up a storm too! It's absolutely adorable! I hope all is well, I don't have time to really go back and read everything. Take care and Happy New Years!

Try - I can imagine how tough it must be for you to leave the twinnies with a baby sitter. I haven't even had my LO yet, and think about it everyday as I'll be going back to work 3 months after the birth. It's such a tough decision, but I'm sure you'll figure out what works best for your family. :hugs:

Tiger - Good to hear from you. :hi: Wow, your LO is already 3 and a half months?? Where has the time gone. Glad to hear that both of you are doing well. Keep in touch from time to time.

Blue - Your next appt is on Thursday, right? If I recall correctly, you said they don't offer internal checks until your due date. So is it going to be a routine visit again or is the MW going to do anything different? Mine is on Thurs as well, and they're just going to do the usual stuff. No internal until next week's appt. On one hand I'm glad since it's not the most comfortable feeling in the world, but on the other hand I'd like to know if I've made any progress since the last check. Will just have to wait and see I guess...:coffee:

Try - Oh I hope you and DH can figure out what to do, I can't imagine how hard it is for you to leave the twins. Hope they are doing well I bet your daughter helps out a lot with them.

Tiger - :hi: lovely to hear from you. Happy New Year to you 2! next time you log in we should have our babies!!

Hey Neffie, yes it will just be a routine, listen to HB, take BP and test urine. I have been getting a bit of tightening on my belly but apart from that no sign what so ever that he wants to meet us yet. I think he will be late as he is too comfy.

Quite bizzare that it says we have 12 days to go!!!

I quit my job! I turned in my badge and my keys this morning and my boss was happy with whatever deicison I made. I cried hysterically that I cant leave them, and the new house, and I didnt like the nanny (which I paid her in full today and told her I wont be needing her I need my children). My boss was nice about it and so was the nanny. I think she was having a hard time, she told me everything happens for a reason and its good timing for her because her daughter needs help with her children. So she probably wouldve quit soon anyway.

I feel better. I need to enjoy them before they grow too quick!

I was putting in my notice for 2 weeks but my boss thought it was best for me to be home now. They will not hold it against me and when I am ready to return to work whe they are older, I should still have good references.
:)

Hi Tiger!

Neffie and Blue, I am watching your tickers ladies! Its coming up fast now!

Try I love your avatar!!!

Im so glad you have quit, what a weight off your mind. Your babies will love having Mommy about all day everyday.

Try - Your avatar pic is absolutely adorable!! :kiss: You sound really happy about the decision you made, and that's what's important. Even better that your boss was so understanding...cherish & enjoy each moment with the babies.

Wow time does fly, 2 months!

I wouldn't know if I was dilating as they dont check. Saw Midwife yesterday she has booked me in for Due Date and if baby hasn't arrived by then she will discuss having a sweep.

Try - Boy, time sure does fly by! Can't believe it's already been 2 months since you had your babies. :shock:

I didn't think I was going to have an internal at my appt yesterday, but when I got there they said they were going to do one...:wacko: Not much progress! Still effaced at about 50%, and dilated to a finger tip. They'll probably do another internal next week. I then go in for another appt & ultrasound on my due date if she's still not here by then.

Blue - I guess time will tell which one of our babies will decide to pop first. :haha:

Its funny how different things are over there, they have done no internal checks at all this pregnancy for me.

I think he will be late Neffie. Did have a few cramps last night. But nothing today.

I feel the same way Blue. I think she's a little too comfy in mummy's tummy. If I do go past my due date, I'm just hoping I go into labor naturally...not crazy about having the sweep & induction talk. :blush:

Happy 39 weeks Neffie!!! getting sooooooo close now. Any signs?? non for me, did have some srong BH in the night a couple of days ago and nothing since.

Hello everyone else, hope you all had a good weekend.

Blue - Same to you! Not long now! :) Nothing here either. Still having BH every now and then, but no pain. Not feeling any pressure either, so who knows... :shrug:

People at work are starting to ask me daily now..."anything happening?" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"