TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Whoa! You girls are making some progress!! So exciting!

Happy 40 weeks to you both and Cla, happy 13 weeks!

Thanks Try hope you and youre lovely family are keeping well!

Blue - No big difference from yesterday. Have had a few tingling sensations down below, but no pain so to say. I'm back at work today. :grr:

Try - :hi: Hope you and babies are doing well. How's everything with the new house?

Bless you Neffie, I can't believe you are still working. Hurry up little girl so Mommy can finish work!!!

Blue - Are you around, or busy having your baby? :haha: I'm still here...the waiting continues. :hissy:

ha ha, im still here! Just been wandering round the shops for a couple of hours, had a few pains in my cervix and BH seem to be more frequent. Bring on the sweep on friday!!

I hope they give me one too on Friday. If not, induction is scheduled for Monday. :growlmad:

Keep checking in on you girls... waiting for your news, very exciting!

My gorgeous girl has stopped sleeping at night since our return from the states so I'm a bit nuts at the mo with sleep deprivation, but still love her to bits!!!

Cla - how fabulous.. 13 weeks yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chilli - :hi:. Hope you had a blast on your trip. Sorry to hear that Eleanora is having trouble sleeping at night. Hope it gets better soon! Can't believe how big she has already gotten.

I'm still here along with Blue overbaking our buns. :haha: Please send some labor :dust: our way.

Neffie - she is seriously big. Weighing in at 16lbs last week she's way up on the average and so strong!!! Should sell my milk ha ha

Blue - How did your sweep go? Are you in labor yet? Just wondering since you haven't posted today.

Hi Chilli lovely to hear from you. Thanks for checking in on us.

Well girls what a day, went to midwife and when she checked me over she was unsure where babies head was. She thought he was oblique as head no longer in pelvis. So I went straight up to delivery suite where they scanned me and yes his head had popped out and he was laying oblique. I was fixed up to the monitor for about an hour and at one point his heart rate dropped so I was quite worried. Anyway they gave me some options as if I was to go into labour then there is a risk the cord could drop into my pelvis and I would need emergancy c section, they said I could elect to have a c section which I didnt really want and would have had to wait till monday or have him turned into position and be induced today. I opted to for him to be turned and induced. So they gave me an injection to make my womb soft to turn him and would you believe when the consultant started to do the turn she said oh his head in now in your pelvis, they think the softening of the womb made him pop back in. Anyway they then did an internal to see if I could have a sweep but my cervix is still closed and far back so they have sent me home and I am booked to see midwife on monday. What a day, I had geared myself up to meet my boy tomo.

Sorry for the ramble I am so tired and have a headache.

Hope you are ok Neffie, any news??

Blue I thought you would have been a mom over the weekend, just think it will soon be Monday xxxxx

I had my scan today and I think I'm still on :cloud9:

Attachments

• 0d794250.jpg
    0d794250.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1
Blue - Wow, sure sounds like you had quite a day. Glad to hear that all is well now. Hope they're able to do the sweep on Monday.

Cla - Lovely pic! So happy for you...

AFM, no sweep at the appt today. Doc was open to doing it, but couldn't get in there far enough to make it work effectively. However, I'm 2 cm dilated and they said my cervix is very soft and looking favorable. :thumbup: I did express my concerns about the induction and potentially needing a C-Section. They said that they would let me go another week if I chose to, but to keep in mind that the baby would be bigger at that point. Also, since my cervix is looking favorable, there is a pretty good chance that I will deliver vaginally (of course barring any issues during the pushing phase). I was in there for quite a while racking my brains on what to do. Well, turns out that the hospital was fully booked up for inductions all of next week. And I definitely did not want to go past the 42 week mark, and neither did my doctor. We did talk through all the potential risks and benefits. So at the end of it all, assuming that nothing happens over the weekend, I will be getting induced on Monday. Anxious about it all, but going in hoping for the best and thinking about coming home with my beautiful daughter! :cloud9:

EEEEKKKK Neffie 2 more days til you meet your gorgeous girl. :happydance: xxxx

Hi Ladies, nothing to report here. Will be booking my induction with the midwife tomo. They let you go 14 days here!

Neffie how are you feeling? I bet you can't wait to see your girl :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->