TTCAL Mommies To Be - Chit Chat Thread

Still no signs blue, it looks like he likes it to much in there lol

Blue - Hopefully you'll go into labor on your own before then. 14 days means you still have a week left, which could most certainly kick start things. :thumbup: AFM, the LO is still snuggled up so I'm preparing myself for the induction tomorrow. Super excited to meet her, but also anxious about how labor and delivery are going to pan out. Hope she makes her arrival tomorrow. :winkwink:

Thinking of you today Neffie, best of luck for a smooth delivery. :hugs:

Back from MW, baby head is still in pelvis :thumbup: Couldnt do a sweep thou :( so booked for another try on weds. Also booked in for Induction on Monday 6th. I really hope he comes before then thou!

Can't wait to hear Neffie's news!!!

Blue he likes it to much in there, everything crossed they can do it Wednesday xxx

:hi: Girls,

Just a quick update. At the hospital...they started me on Pitocin, and my water broke shortly thereafter. :thumbup: Contractions are now 2-3 minutes apart, but pretty manageable. Still 2 cm dilated. Will keep you posted as time permits.

Blue - That's great that he's still head down. Hope you get the sweep on Wed.

Cla - Happy 14 weeks!

woooohoooo neffie!!! Good Luck girlfriend!!!!

Cant wait to hear her name and see pics!!!!!!

That's brill news I cant wait for the next update xxx

My Waters have broken and contractions are getting close, called hospital and they say come in when they are closer, so wont be long now :happydance:

Neffie I expect you have your little one now xxxx

blue thats bloody fantastic news, i bet you have had him by now fingers crossed xxxxx

Geesh I stop by to see how the new mommies are doing, but yet you BOTH have just gone into labor.. well I would assume at this point we have two new babies... :)

Hope all is well, that the births went smooth- mommies are doing good and the babies are just perfect!!!

Will check back in- in a few days to hear and see updates!!!!

Hi to all the other ladies :wave:

Blue, good luck sweetie!!!

OMG!!! I cannot wait to hear the news!!!!!

Congratulation to Neffie and Blue!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

i cant wait to hear the updates

Me neither!!! But I know its hard to come online at a hospital while learning to adjust to a new baby! Whenever you gals have time. :flower:

Cla, look at you moving right along there!!!! :hugs:

So now after babies are here I am petrified to get pregnant again, funny right?...Simce we all tried so so so so long. I get wicked ovulation cramps again, my cm went right back to being crazy :blush:, and my cycle is close to regular....so I am trying to stay away from my fertile days but I can't help to be a nervous wreck. I ordered bc pills and start them the sunday after/during my next af!

Its just amazing to watch all the pregnancy stuff leave my body such as the color of my belly line get lighter and lighter.... :)

How far along do you have to be to find out the gender?....I had to wait until 20 weeks but some find out as early as 16 weeks!!!

I've got a scan at 16,18 and 20 weeks to check my cervix but Keith isn't coming to the first two so I won't ask because I want him there. He said I could ask but not to tell him, yeah as if lol

I know right! I'd be afraid I would accidentally let it slip before he got to see!

Been offline as wifi stopped working for a bit, but back on now and very excited for you Blue and Neffie, keeping you in my thoughts til we hear the news.
Hi Kels, how are you?
Cla - yeah for happy scans!!!
Try - you have your cycles back already? Funnily enough I had EWCM this morning and wondered if mine was returning but am right off any kind of dtd so shouldn't be a problem.

Today is the anniversary of the what should have been my Rosa's second birthday - never forgotten my darling girl

hi Ladies, Thanks for thinking of us!

Just a quick update, Isaac Oliver has arrived at 2.48 am 1st Feb 2012 weighing 7lb7. He is absolutely gorgeous

I basically went to hospital an hour after waters broke on Monday night as the contractions were very close and painful. It was a long hard labour (33 hours) Ended up with an epidural and forceps delivery (not quite the painfree water birth one had hoped for ) Feeling a bit worse for wear, cant sit down cos of the stiches and bruising from episiotmy (sp)

I will get some pics uploaded asap!!

Cant wait to hear Neffies news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"