TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

Okay. Decided I'm going to wait it out. Try to think about something else for 5 days. Put me down to test on the 12th. :)

I still haven't had a +opk and it's cd24! I don't know what's going on, I'm hoping that I just missed my surge but fx'd I ovd, if I haven't yet then I'm out this cycle as I'm sick now we haven't dtd since Tuesday, I feel rough as all hell, hideous stomach cramps, bleugh so think I'm prob out for this month unless I ovd early.

Good luck Mahogani!
Pinkcassi Keep testing. Maybe its just later. Good luck!

Afm tested this morning here is a tweaked pic. After a 4 tests all of them show a faint line!
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/Sal%20Pics/444ab375-6b29-4644-9fe5-f0af91f7476c_zps1da85154.jpg
Im gonna say bfp..

Yeah Sally... FX'd that they just keep getting darker...

Woke up to VERY VERY SORE BB's.... AF is still one week away...

Congratulations sallyhanson...looks like a BFP to me girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!!

I see a line.. and normally, I never see lines!!! Yay!

Congrats Sally!!! Fab news!! How many dpo are you? So exciting!!!! Xxx

THank you. I tested from 8 dpo till 12 dpo ALL bfn. LAst preg got it at 9 so counted myself out. afternoon of 13dpo i took a test to tell myself see your out now expect af tomorrow. And a small line appeared almost an evap. So i tested at 14 dpo and the line is there but really faint. (as well as 2 other tests haha) i ll be testing again tomorrow with a frer to see a good progression, hopefully.

sally are you able tp post a pic of your tests to show the progress...I never got bfp's till later on ....so excited for you :)

Congrats Sally!

I'm out, AF started today. My temp dropped to the coverline yesterday so I figured it was coming, which made yesterday a tough day but today I'm mostly just happy it's started so I can move on to the next cycle. Sigh, lots of ups and downs but I'm glad I have all of you on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->