• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTCAL'S Lucky Testing Thread!! :)

So sorry Sally i dont know what i can say just im really sorry, :hugs:

Sally so sorry........the lord is your Strength.#hugs#

Im so sorry sally. I actually never tested yesterday i think im too nervous to test so i am waiting maybe until tomorrow and hopefully i will have enough nerve to take one!!!

:hug:Sally i am so so sorry to hear your sad news . You must be devastated . Its so awful for you . My heart goes out to you . I love your thinking about needing more angels , when i had my loss i kinda made sence of it by thinking that the little soul i was carrying was needed badly elsewhere and one day it will all make sense to us all. ( well i believe that everything happens for a reason we just cant see the bigger picture) It helps me anyhow when i feel like crap.

There are no words So I will stop and just send a big hug

hey sally..i totally understand wat ur feeling asu know tht even i found out yday i dont have a viable pregnancy and i slowly losing it...dont b sad hun...everything happens for a reason and the best is yet to come...i know its diff to think positive now but trust e only tht will help this sail thro...

thinking of you Sally and everyone else who has lost.. its so terrible and heartbreaking and disenchanting.. Positive thoughts to everyone xox

oh Sally... my heart aches for you...so so sorry:cry:

So sorry Sally and PDX... sending many :hug: your way..

My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Tested this morning... Line so faint it would not show up in pics... Testing again on Saturday.

Tested this morning... Line so faint it would not show up in pics... Testing again on Saturday.

That was how my first test was the first day I tested. I bet it will be darker in a day or two! Good luck!

Thanks feisty... I'm believing that is what is going to happen... Something is better than nothing :)

Congrats Carybear!! I am officially changing my testing date to February 20th...so i promise to test then and see what happens!!!

Hopefully I won't have to squint to see Saturdays line :) if I don't end up testing tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->