TTHFUTD pregnancy group!

Wooooooooo Jaimie!!! That is so exciting - congratulations on your son!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I can't believe I guessed right! What was it like when you found out? Such great scan photos!

Oh thank goodness someone else is laughing about it - that is such a freaky image, isn't it? I couldn't resist using it. I think I may change the caption to "I'm gonna knock you out, Mama said knock you out!" That is an old school rap tune by Public Enemy I think : )

Ha ha, too funny! It's LL Cool J - I know this because I sing that song to Lucy sometimes! (not the 'I'm gonna knock you out' bit though!)

Oh, I used to love that song!! Secretly also have a long standing crush on LL Cool J. :haha: Just those lips and smile. :blush: You should totally use that song, Jaimie. And Lucky it's hysterical that you sing it to Lucy. :rofl:

We are the new crop of mommies to be Jill :thumbup: I'm trying to bring TTHFUTD back because you, me, julia, soph, and emily are original TTHFers and the second crop of graduates.

I'm trying to remember the first crop - Lucky, Celtic, Nixilix, and Tanikit. You all got pg last summer and had spring babies (approximately). The second crop got pg this spring and is expecting fall / winter babies :happydance: It is all very exciting in my book :thumbup:

I agree - LL Cool J's mouth is pretty hot!

Oooh - I really like the idea of chatting while we are up in the middle of the night! We've got to remember that Julia, I think that is awesome.

That is pretty funny stuff about Hailey! I would be pretty embarrassed if anyone lifted up my shirt in public. Eric has been talking to slarty more and more and he often lifts up my shirt to make sure slarty can hear him. This morning he sang slarty an impromptu little song - it was pretty hilarious. We've read in a couple of different books that talking to and playing music for the baby in utero helps stimulate their neural development. So Eric played the banjo, didgeredoo, and tin whistle for slarty last weekend. It is really cute and funny but I can see that getting old quick!

That is awesome...I talk to the baby, but DH just kind of pokes at him and kisses him sometimes. I love the fact that you even have a banjo, didgeredoo, and tin whistle. :haha:

We are the new crop of mommies to be Jill :thumbup: I'm trying to bring TTHFUTD back because you, me, julia, soph, and emily are original TTHFers and the second crop of graduates.

I'm trying to remember the first crop - Lucky, Celtic, Nixilix, and Tanikit. You all got pg last summer and had spring babies (approximately). The second crop got pg this spring and is expecting fall / winter babies :happydance: It is all very exciting in my book :thumbup:

I agree - LL Cool J's mouth is pretty hot!

Ah, I see. :dohh: I came in here and posted a bit when I first found out about Boston. I even saved some seats and had a siggy that said "starting the next wave of TTHFUTD!" Eventually ran out of room in my siggy though, and then forgot to post in here for a while. Didn't realize it was blowing up and so glad to have another fun place to post and check on all of my favorite BnB ladies of all time! :dance:

I thought maybe I read that Tanikit is pg again, is that right? Or am I losing it?

Eric has a bongo and a thumb piano too. He is quite the one man band!

Yup, I am trying to bring this thread and sexy back :haha: Woa! I hadn't heard that about tanikit but it is pretty freakin' exciting if it is true.

I remember that about your siggy! That must have been some good luck :happydance:

I thought maybe I read that Tanikit is pg again, is that right? Or am I losing it?

Please ignore this...I think I somehow clicked on a random old page and was reading old posts. Sorry! I don't know what's wrong with my brain lately. :dohh:

no worries - it always makes me feel better about the time I forgot your user name and PM'd you to see how you were doing : )

What's a thumb piano?

I was just googling LL Cool J pics. :blush:

It is awesome that you'll be in third tri this weekend!! If you do a google image search for a thumb piano it should come right up. I think they are african? They make a plinky type of sound.

Did you know that it is aboriginal law that women should never touch a didgeridoo? It is for men only. Legend has it that if a women touches one she will die!! But what it all really boils down to is that the internal muscles needed to play the didg are stronger and more developed in men, and if a woman tries to play one she can do damage internally and this can be bad for her reproductive system!!! Jaimie, you haven't been playing the didg have you??? Our Aborigines were very smart people :)

Except for meeeeeeeeeee Summer baby here :)

:dohh: Oh Soph - you and your crazy upside down land :dohh: Haha. I had never heard that about women playing the didg! That is crazy interesting. I really have no desire to play it because I get winded super easily. Wish I could blame our infertility on that but I've never played it.

Yeah, I read that and thought 'wait, I thought I got pregnant in the winter?' and then realised of course I am on the other side of the world! Whoops!

Jill, check out this link!

https://www.sojones.com/news/mar_07...-balm_by_chapstick_and_vitamin-water_glaceau/

Welcome FirstTime :hi:

Oooohhhh, love the link, Lucky. :haha:

Yeah, the backwards seasons really throw me off! Can I move to Australia so I can have a Summer baby, please? :blush:

Jaimie, googled thumb piano. Never seen such a thing! So your DH can play all those instruments? He must be talented!

Was just reading the section of Dr. Oz about playing music for the baby. I need to do that more. Usually I listen with my iPod so he can't hear it. :haha:

Well, he can't play any of them like a pro but he is pretty good with the didg.

Welcome FirstTime! As you can read a couple of pages back we started out as the "try to have fun" TTC group around May 2009 (I think?). There was a first wave of women that got lucky and now have gorgeous little babies, and now there has been a second wave. So now we are trying to have fun up the duff : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->