*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Used a tesco cheapish one. And I'm either 11 or 12 dpo was pretty convinced this was my month as well. Maybe not

I'm feeling excited and bleugh...went to the docs yesterday and I might have a bladder infection, need to go back next week. They did a pregnancy test too, bfn but would have only been 7-8dpo lol

Morning!! I've not tested yet today, got my fmu in a pot waiting! Don't really want to do it when dd is about so usually wait til she's gone to school.

I'm feeling ok this morning. Still no sore bb's. Had an odd dream last night, quite vivid. Dreamt that I had a baby, not giving birth but I had a baby, and I'd forgotten about it. Gosh this sounds awful! It was a boy but he was kinda all small like as big as my hand. I wonder if it's a kind of anxiety dream as I sometimes have the same sort of dream where I've forgotten about an animal or pet that I've not looked after! Very strange!

Well nothing on a tescos. 'Maybe' something on a cheapie one from pound land, but really not sure, not used these before so not familiar with how they roll. Am really tempted by the frer that's in my drawer. What do do? :shrug:

Do it!!!

How many dpo are you today...

Do it!!!

How many dpo are you today...

Ahh you bad!! :haha:

I really don't know what dpo I am, I'm cd23, and I 'have' gotten a positive on cd24 before, so still a day early for that. It'll probably by negative then I'll get annoyed with myself for wasting a frer!

Just found myself getting very angry doing the tidying, trying to put a couple of games back in the toy box that wouldn't fit as left in a mess, slammed the lid down hard (they DID fit!) now my palms hurt! Probably pmt!

But if you got a positive...... He he he!!

I'm just naughty and if I had the slightest almost positive on a cheapie I would be straight onto the frer lol!!! I'm cd22 today. By opks 7dpo I got my positive on CD14 PM and CD15 AM.... Really hoping to get a slight line over the next couple of days!!

Just looked and your daughter is a similar age to my son, year 1 at school?? How sweet x

Just looked and your daughter is a similar age to my son, year 1 at school?? How sweet x

Yes she's year 1! Got parents evening tonight. When's your sons birthday?

Well did the frer and think it's negative, well pretty sure it is. Do you ever take photos then sit changing the brightness, colour etc. Just did that :blush::blush:

Well did the frer and think it's negative, well pretty sure it is. Do you ever take photos then sit changing the brightness, colour etc. Just did that :blush::blush:

Hmmmm yes all the time, can you post a photo???

Yes year 1. He was 6 on the 2nd Feb just gone so he's a few months older. We have parents evening on the 22nd March I think it is. How is she getting on at school? X

Hmmmm yes all the time, can you post a photo???

Yes year 1. He was 6 on the 2nd Feb just gone so he's a few months older. We have parents evening on the 22nd March I think it is. How is she getting on at school? X

Ahh that's my birthday! She's doing well, she's quite a bright little girl. Lacks concentration sometimes, but wonder if some of the work is too easy for her?

I'll try and post a pic.

Not sure if I can see anything.. But it's still very very early x

Not sure if I can see anything.. But it's still very very early x

No don't there's anything there. Even when I've got faint lines on frers have not been squinters, even on cd24 it was definitely there. But yes still early so still time. Will have to buy more frers tomorrow

I just ran to super drug on my break from work they £8.50 for 2 plus I used my £1 off! :) can't wait to use them. Will do one Saturday, 9dpo or if I can try wait maybe Sunday 10dpo. Then the second one, if not positive Tuesday/Wednesday.

That's good they didn't have them in the superdrug near my work the other day, working tomorrow so will check again, I otherwise will just have to get them full price in boots, which £1 off.

Maybe they stocked up! Fingers crossed

Question ladies for about opk's. Do you use them and if so which type? I tried a couple of times last year, although it seemed to confuse me even more! I did a month with ic's then tried a digital one but never really got a proper result from it. If I don't get my bfp this month maybe I'll try them again next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->