*UK MOTHERS DAY BFP* AF due 1st-6th march.. Who's with me??

Bfn his morning :( and I felt like a is coming (which would be 4 days early if she arrives today) would be unusual if it did bas I am always 28/29 days. Feel sick and tummy achey

I cracked.. Did a frer today... I got a Bfp last month on 9 dpo on many different tests so thought if I am I would today as I'm now 9dpo....

Nothing... Completely white...

I think I'll be out this month now :(

Nothing to report from me either. I was strong this morning and didn't do my frer, but did a tescos and bfn on that, but I think it's too early for those anyway.

Because I did my frer I no its only9 days but still I'm sure I'm out

Bfn for me today, not fmu, I'm not organised enough lol

you cannot be out at 9dpo!! you'll only be BFP at 9 days if you implanted early. any later and it will take a few more days, have a look on countdowntopregnancy! you're not out until AF shows xx

Also another bfn using a super drug test, af due on Monday, going to try and wait 😕

Bfn way too early at 7dpo but they're just too addictive 😂. Had some af pains for a short time this evening and stomach is bloated and feels heavy but that's it apart from going for a wee all the time x

Ugh, just have that heavy feeling that af is going to show. It would be cd26 tomorrow which wouldn't be unheard of, sometimes af has been a little early. But sooo tired this evening, been at work all day and usually feel tired but this evening it's tiredness on another level. Fell asleep on the sofa and woke up again sweating (another sign for af imminent) boobs have felt quite heavy today. Why is it one minute I feel quite hopeful then the next I think I'm out?

Ur not out til AF shows nature. ... but I know how u feel. I'm feeling like AF is on her way (she isn't due til weds ) didn't test this morning am gonna wait til tomorrow FX for everyone still in.

I'm quite scared to do a test this morning! Cd26 so I (historically) should see something on a frer by now. Just going to have my cup of tea first I think.

Snap me too espically after yesterday's test

I feel sick and like my tummy is falling out. :( keep nipping to the loo expecting AF to have arrived early but still no sign. Ugh feeling rough today

OMG. Are we allowed to swear on here? I need to!! I think I have got my bfp!! Well I'm sure i have. I'll try and post a pic with my phone, dd is playing on my iPad at the moment! Omg I haven't even told oh yet!!

Oh my got natnee!! :D waiting excidedly for a pic!!

It's stronger in real life, a bit blurred in the picture!

I seeeeeee it!!!! Yessssss how many dpo

:happydance:Thank you, I'm a bit shocked, really didn't think it was going to happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->